The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

Peace Out Sugar Filled Pumpkin Spice Lattes…!! Try This Baby Instead:

October 7, 2014
by
LAURYN

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

Well, well, well, what have we here?

Just a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

I know, I know, pumpkin.

Weird.

I mean every single blogger in the entire universe is posting about pumpkin right now, but I couldn’t not, NOT share tonight’s warm, delicious concoction.

Because NO lie this recipe is so damn festive, so damn easy, & so damn good.

Plus you’ll feel super ‘Fall-ish’ drinking this.

Fall-ish= that autumn-y scene of crispy leaves, trendy plaid scarves with matching navy Hunter boots, homemade thick cranberry sauce, pumpkin patch hay, & casual apple picking ( < um, bucket list ).

So ya, this drink is so totally Fall-ish:

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

The whole process takes like 25 seconds of life. It’s really just that simple.

Plus pumpkin has some badass benefits:

+ aids in weight loss

+ protects the skin

+ boosts your mood

+ reduces cholesterol

+ boosts your immune system

I give pumpkin to my chihuahuas ALL the time— dogs LOVE it. Just make sure it’s 100% pumpkin.

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

& honestly, I’m really all about these mugs.

If this whole post was about my plaid, festive-ass mugs, I’d be completely satisfied.

They’re just kind amazing in every aspect.

Plus, aren’t they sooo Fall-ish?

x\\lauryn

{ recipe }

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

The Skinny Confidential shares a skinny pumpkin spice latte.

♡ Shop It ♡

OH, ALSO:
LISTEN TO THE LATEST PODCAST EPISODE

61 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Melinda

Well, it looks amazing. HoweveeI am not a fan of coffee – always been a tea drinker… but I am looking forward to trying this and maybe just omting the coffee… We will see. But thanks for the share.XOXO

2. Carly

I’ve been holding out on a pumpkin spice latte this year because I don’t want all the sugar. Can’t wait to try this recipe!! This is the second post I’ve seen this week that uses liquid stevia in a recipe. How did I not know about this??

Thanks!
    Carly

1. Lauryn Post author

Hi! I use a generic brand ( nothing special )– I just like the cans that are BPA-free & 100% pure pumpkin ( no other added ingreds ). xx.

3. Sarah

Just be careful when blending super hot liquid – sometimes it can cause the top of my blender to pop off!

1. Ashley Gallardo

OMG this totally happened to me this morning when I was all excited to try it HAHA! There was pumpkin spice all ova my kitchen…and ME! Should totally have known to let it cool down a bit! Now that the mess is cleaned up, it was totally hilarious
      And delicious!!!!!!!!!

4. Susan

This post makes me so happy! I love anything pumpkin and coffee related, but hate syrups that most coffee shops use. Can’t wait to try this!

Lauren – can you please what brand of pumpkin purée you use? Thanks! Xoxo

1. Lauryn Post author

Hi! I use a generic brand ( nothing special ) I just like the cans that are BPA-free & 100% pure pumpkin ( no other added ingreds ). xx.

5. Jenni

I was totally gonna ask you where you got those mugs, then saw the link! Oh, Willam Sonoma. That place never fails me. Totally going to make this. I’ve seen quite a few recipes for pumpkin spice lattes, but this is the first I’m actually going to bookmark, because it sounds the best out of the recipes I’ve seen! I can’t stand the taste of stevia, so I’ll be substituting raw honey. Otherwise, this looks like perfection. Espesh in the plaid mug. Yay for fall and all fall-ish things!
    Jenni recently posted..It’s Official! I’m an IIN Certified Holistic Health Coach!My Profile

6. Emily

this looks like a great alternative to starbucks! i, myself, am not a coffee drinker so may sub the coffee for some sort of chocolate ha

7. Hannah L

My gosh that looks like a hug in a mug that looks like a hug.

Never had a pumpkin spice latte, but looks like I might have to start. You’ve just made me excited for Autumn/Fall!

8. Victoria

I already and a snob of gmo, pesticides, non-organic coffee, etc. But after reading your posts, now I look at Starbucks like it’s poison lol. I’ve been throwing pumpkin pie spice in my organic coffee but totally need to get pumpkin puree now to up it up. Love your post and the pics! I love how its pumpkin flavored everythang now in the stores. By the way I made your easy peasy pumpkin pie recipe last year for Thanksgiving and all my friends loved it!
    Victoria recently posted..Mercury RetrogradeMy Profile

1. Lauryn Post author

Ahhh, me too! It kind of is poison. I mean, I love an iced green tea but you just don’t know what you’re getting anymore. Glad you liked the pumpkin pie recipe! Yay!

9. sara

I’m adding pumpkin puree to my grocery list! haha I never would have thought a copy cat recipe would be so simple for this one. thanks a bunch for sharing!!

Sara
    506miles
    sara recently posted..Ahoy Matey!My Profile

10. Renee

Love the mugs! They remind me of the holidays in general and make ya all warm and cozy feeling : ) Will be trying this skinny PSL this weekend!

11. Lindsey

This is great!! I am always looking for some low-sugar drink recipes. Today is World Diabetes Day so this post is very fitting! I struggle with drinking too much sugar.

12. Cate

Just discovered your blog and I love it!! But I thought I’d say be careful with giving too much pumpkin to your dogs- because it’s a stool hardener. On the other hand if they’re having runny stool pumpkin is a great natural remedy!