Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Ready To Have Your World Rocked? Zucchini Pasta. Ya. I Know, Right?!

January 22, 2014
by
LAURYN

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.DBJ.

I have a new BF.

& it’s so right it’s wrong.

It all started with zucchini pasta.

Yup.

Vegetable pasta.

Really though: zucchini pasta > regular pasta.

Sahhhhhh sorry but it’s true.

If you’re looking for a pasta craving but don’t want the added cals/carbs, ‘The Sprializer‘ will make your day/year/life.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

I bought my friend, Mike, ‘The Spiralizer‘ for Christmas because the machine + this recipe was recommended to me by a fellow recipe blogger.

Let’s just say: I’m dead x 10.

Because who doesn’t want pasta for dinner every night? ( Side note: it certainly helps that Mike’s an organic, amazing chef ).

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.The ingreds/directions are above & the whole process will take about, ya know, a measley fifteen minutes.

Ya, it’s pretty much smooth sailing with this recipe.

And you as you all know I’m obsessed with QUICK & EASY!!! ESP when it comes to health.

Oh, sauce-wise: if you’re into spicy sauce, Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce is seriously life changing.

Like, it’s better than sex.

Sooooo- lmk if you’re into this recipe & I’ll see what else I can whip up with my new, lil bestie, Mr. Spiralizer.

X L

{ Don’t have a Spiralizer? Try this }.

{{ For more veggie pasta recipes click here & here // my absolute favorite mock pasta recipe will be found in TSC book! }}

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

OH, ALSO:

33 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Maia

Looks sooo good! Been thinking about buying that thing that makes it pasta, like the The Spiralizer. It’s the best alternative to pasta! And you can also do it with carrots, too! It tastes great! 😀
    Have a great day! :-)

Smiles,
    Maia.

2. Maia

Have a great day! :-)

Smiles,
    Maia.
    Maia recently posted..Inspirational Monday 63#My Profile

3. Sofie

I love zucchini! For the ones who’s yet to buy a spiralizer you can actually use a normal grater. It wont look AS good but it sure does taste heavenly :) x

4. Karen

A grater works perf too!! There’s nothing like zucchini pasta, every year I have 4 zucchini plants in my veggie garden & most of them are used for pasts! Love! it’s always been a fav of mine!
    Karen recently posted..Fantastic Ass WorkoutMy Profile

5. Karen

A grater works perf too!! There’s nothing like zucchini pasta, every year I have 4 zucchini plants in my veggie garden & most of them are used for pasta! Love! it’s always been a fav of mine!
    Karen recently posted..Fantastic Ass WorkoutMy Profile

6. Mallory

This morning I had this post in my bloglovin’ e-mail as well as an e-mail from Williams-Sonoma promoting spiralizers, must mean I need one! I looove pasta and could def eat it every night so this would be a great alternative to cut some carbs – thanks!

7. A Lady Goes West - Ashley

Thank you for the motivation to go purchase something like this. While I’ve toyed with spaghetti squash, it’s just not firm enough to satisfy my enormous pasta needs. I currently stick to whole wheat pasta, but would rather be putting veggies in my tummy. Zucchini it is. Now, where to store such a contraption in a shoe-box San Francisco kitchen?

8. Liz

A friend of mine opened a juice and raw food shop here in New Orleans, and she got me hooked to spiralizing veggies as pasta. I’ve also tried it with eggplant and sometimes do a mix of zuchinni and carrots. OBSESSED! OH! And with just carrots, don’t cook them after but add some fresh hummus. Best. Snack. Ever. For. Real!!
    Liz recently posted..Crazy Sexy MiraclesMy Profile

9. Amanda

I have this! Got it for $30 on Amazon.com and use it 2x per week usually. SO fantastic, filling, and delicious! You can also use it for doing fancy apple slices, carrots, whatever. Great tool.

10. Christine T.

Does the zucchini pasta taste like the Shirataki pasta? I’ve made the Shirataki pasta several times w/ different sauces and just can’t stand it :((

11. Jenni

I just got a spiralizer not too long ago and I’m obsessed. I love zucchini pasta. It’s also great ribbon style instead of spaghetti style. Try it! Oh, and Rao’s Arrabiata. Yeah. Amazing.
    Jenni recently posted..SauerkrautMy Profile

12. Beki - Wild Child

I got myself a spiralizer for Christmas. Best. Kitchen. Thing. Evah! I have zucchini pasta at least once a week! It’s so easy to make it’s ridiculous! I am going to try it with the red peppers though! Yum!

13. Flora

If you fry the courgette pasta in cocunut oil it tastes amazing. Also homemade pesto with a torn mozerrella over the top is my favourite topping/sauce

14. Pingback: VALLEY OF THE DOLLS VIBES With Bloglovin'

15. Pingback: Mini DeLites: CURRENLTY