TSC-Rocking-Hottie-Fitness-Gear-For-The-New-Year-Draft-3

Rocking Hottie Fitness Wear for 2014

January 7, 2014
by
LAURYN

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for 2014.

1.} Sunnies like these mirrored lens aviators are perf for hiking, running, &/or running errands.

2.} I’m literally IN LOVE with this lace yoga tee. Anything brand that mixes fashion x fitness rocks my world.

3.} This Forever21 numba kills me. I would throw this on before or after a workout. Love.

4.} I’ve been trying to keep my water BPA-free & Lifefactory water bottles have been a real lifesaver.

5.} Boxing is always fun. ESP if you’re pissed at your BF. But naturally, I’ll need cute, pretty gloves. Duh.

6.} This sky blue yoga mat is right up my alley. It’s understated & chic.

7.} I’m always looking for a workout bag that isn’t overly douche-y ( <—- is that a word? If not, it should be ). This quilted tote is gorgeous & won’t break the bank. I just bought it & I’m obsessed x a mil.

8.} This Free People sport bra needs to get in my closet. Like, ASAP.

9.} I just got this wool, AMAZING hat at Target; people have stopped me to ask where the hell it’s from. And nothing beats Target. Oh, P.S. it’s from the Target men’s department—! Die.

10.} Just my favorite leggings…ever. I live & die in these.

What’s on your 2014 fitness wear list? SPILL.

OH, ALSO:
LISTEN TO THE LATEST PODCAST EPISODE

24 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Liz S.

Great picks!

I’m still really into the Victoria’s Secret VSX Sport line for 2014, so those products are top on my fitness wear list.

2. Nicole Marie Story

Having just said sayonara to my lululemon addiction, I might try Athleta or design my own yoga clothes!!!!!!!!! I want something that nobody else is flaunting! Need boxing gloves! And boyfriend. 😉

3. kat

lululemon leggings are VERY overrated compared to the Zella live in leggings. I could wear them everyday and still be happy.

4. Bridget

I just got some new Nike ankle length leggings from Luke’s Locker.

Um. Yes. I do not want to take them off. To make them extra amazing, they have a zipper at the ankle so that you can fit your foot through easily and then sip them tight!

5. Erica

I absolutely love the fitness gear at Marshalls or TJ MAXX.. It’s not always a steal, but when I do find something it’s easily become my favorite sports gear. They have some of the really cute running jackets and tank tops that won’t break the bank!

6. Mallory

I’ve always gone cheapo on workout clothes because I just keep thinking that I’m going to sweat in them and wear them out but I’m thinking I seriously need to upgrade. I’ve heard about the Zella live in leggings before so I’m going to have to try those! And I’m a little obsessed over my bkr bottle. The shape of the mouth makes it super easy to drink from while moving on a treadmill. I have 3 different colors and carry one everywhere! They used to just sell 16 oz sizes but they just came out with a liter size and that’s on my list!

1. EVL Nutrition Pre Workout ENGN

Energy and focus are a huge advantage during any training session. When is the last time you witnessed someone yawning their way through their sets proclaim that they are having a great workout?! Great workouts are energy fueled and to the point. The days where you are really “on” you are not talking to friends or texting. You are focused on the task at hand. The ingredients below can help with both energy and focus.

1. Evlution Nutrition ENGN

Anyone that has ever lifted a weight has muscle growth as one of their goals. Weight training in and of itself will bring about muscle growth, but our goal is to optimize this effect. Luckily there are supplements that will enhance the muscle growth response from training and increase protein synthesis.

7. shahemax

Wow! interesting blog. The Flavor Run 5k is all about families, fruit, and fun. The Flavor Run is the original, best, and happiest flavored paint race. Join this family friendly 5k with delcious fruit flavored powder. It’s not your typical color run!