Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

100 Cal Lemon/Berry Crumble: 2 Ingreds…& Uhhh, I’m OBSESSED

October 17, 2013
by
LAURYN

Are.you.ready.to.just.die.

Because I literally, seriously died. This recipe is like my favorite ever.

A while ago my friend, Annie recommended Coco-Roons. They’re raw, vegan, gluten-free…& best of all there’s no crappy ingredients. It’s all real food. I know, shocking, right?! NO SICKIE GMOS.

And naturally I choose the ‘lemon pie‘ flavor. Because WTF other flavor would I choose? Lemon-anything gets me every time.

Here’s my version of the easiest berry crumble on earth:

This recipe came to me one night when I starved for something sweet…I had three ingreds: Coco-Roons, berries, & a slice of lemon.

Cha-ching.

Lemme tell ya: this dessert tastes JUST like a crumble/tart. It’s seriously amaze.

So. Get excited because you’ll literally crave these every night. And 100 cals? PHEW! Laters!

xx.Lauryn

OH, ALSO:

LISTEN TO THE LATEST PODCAST EPISODE

22 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Mary

Love love love this! I’ve seen SO many “low cal/healthy/vegan” versions of a crumble— but nothing as simple/ low cal as this! Lauryn, you’re blog yet again a standout!!

2. Erin Lane

painfully OBSESSED with Coco-Roons! And Snackaroons. And Hail Mary mini macaroons.

Basically if you make a raw, vegan macaroon……I will be your best friend.

But somehow it has never occurred to me to mix my beloved ‘roons with other deliciousness…..OMG, you are my new hero! Adding this to my occasional (daily) snacktime routine.
    Erin Lane recently posted..Sweet Things: Put A Bird On ItMy Profile

1. Bristol

CourtStar….If you have a Marshall’s or TJ Maxx (or similar store) where you live check there, they sometimes are stocked with all flavors of CocoRoons and/or Laughing Giraffe raw vegan coconut macaroons too! At really good prices. It was mildly dangerous when I lived near TJ Maxx lollll

3. Lisa

Ah this looks incredible! I will definitely try this. Guilt-free desserts that aren’t too sweet totally hit home with me. Love how this is actually good for you! Thanks Lauryn!!
    Lisa recently posted..pumpkin oatmealMy Profile

4. Jenni

I’ve seen Coco-Roons at my local health food stores but have never tried them! I love decadent raw snacks. I was addicted to kale chips for a while, so I’m afraid if I try Coco-Roons I’ll be buying bags of them all the time!
    Jenni recently posted..Raw Food ExperimentationMy Profile

5. KRISTINA

Lemon is my favorite but truly… I am addicted to ALL of the coco-roon flavors! Such a quick, simple, treat to satisfy your sweet tooth!

6. Pingback: All Lemon Everything | gettin' jiggy wit it

7. Pingback: Q & A Sesh: Part III

8. Pingback: Oh Ya Know, Just THREE Ingredient Pumpkin Pie

9. Pingback: G-Free + Vegan + No Bake Coco-Nutty Cookies | Fashionlush

10. Ellie

This recipe SERIOUSLY saves my life all the time! I make this whenever I’m craving a dessert, and sometimes I’ll top it with truwhip and a couple mini dark chocolate chips. Such a delicious skinny dessert!

11. Morgan

This sounds so good, can’t wait to try it! I already love coco roons as a gluten free snack because they are so satisfying and filling. I only need to eat one and I feel satisfied with a yummy snack and sweet tooth fixed!!!