Greens-First-a-green-powder-that-is-gluten-free-with-aloe

The Best AM Energy Booster: Greens First Wellness Shakes

April 30, 2012
by
LAURYN

Lauryn Evarts talks with Kim Kelly about Green's First Wellness Shakes that are organic and gluten-free.

My new obsession: Greens First Wellness Shakes. I am not normally a big advocate of powder, I tend to like fresh veggies, fruits, etc., but this product has completely changed my mornings. My super healthy friend & Lululemon ambassador, Kim Kelly [ find her here ], introduced me to Greens First & I immediately fell in love. Each morning I add one scoop of the green powder plus one scoop of the vanilla powder, in a shaker cup with cold water [ plus ice ].

Reasons I love it: there’s no sugar [ it’s sweetened with all-natural Stevia ], it contains 78 calories total, & it boosts my energy levels. Along with that, it’s super easy to travel with [ they have travel packets ]; I drank one each morning in Cabo!

Kim explains the deets on Greens First:

+ What is it?

It contains an abundance of organic fruits & vegetables including forty-nine super foods [ providing fifteen servings of fruits & veggies ]. All the food groups are in it in too [ vegetarian/vegan brown rice/vegetable pea protein/good carbs/healthy essential fatty acids/vitamins/minerals ].

+ What are the pros of drinking the shake?

It increases energy levels w/o stimulants, boosts the immune system, assists in weight management, balances blood sugar levels, alkalizes & balances body pH, detoxifies, & relieves stiff and achy joints! I have tested every whey & soy protein powder out there, & I personally digest vegan proteins [ like this ] much easier. I actually look forward to waking up so I can have my shake!

++ For more info on this product, e-mail Kim directly at KimKelly28@yahoo.com and tell her I sent you! xx.

OH, ALSO:
LISTEN TO THE LATEST PODCAST EPISODE

34 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Floriana

hey :))

i love your website! 😀 just wanted to tell you that…

would really like to test this product…thumbs up that my mom allows me to mail Kelly…

love, Floriana :))

2. Lio

Lauryn your tips are GREAT! Thank you for this website! Everyday I find something new that helps me living a healthy lifestyle. And your tips are so doable, what even motivates me more and more.

3. Molly

Hi

I am interested in trying this product but I live in Toronto. Am I still eligible to receive a free sample?

4. Emily Woodhouse

I have tried other green drink powders and this is the best tasting one. I actually love the taste of it, it is kind of sweet and minty. Being healthy never tasted so good!
    Emily Woodhouse recently posted..How to Get Fast Cash NowMy Profile

5. Nicole Kouris

Do you know if this is similar to the “Amazing Grass Green Superfood Powder” I drink that sometimes in the morning but i have to mix it with other things, it is not very tasty. If this would be a better/healthier alternative i would def try it out!

Thanks!

6. Pingback: A Relaxing Weekend | The Skinny Confidential

7. Pingback: Pescatarian Niki Davidson Talks How to Decorate on a Budget | The Skinny Confidential

8. Samantha

I know you posted this a while ago but I was wondering if you are still really into this shake? Should I buy the regular one and the vanilla one? Please let me know! :) xo

1. laurynevarts

The vanilla and the green powder go together! I love this shake in the AM. XO.

9. minnie

Hi, I loved the idea of daily intake of fruit and vegetables…
    But i am not planning to loose weight instead gain weight,
    Should I still order some?

1. laurynevarts

This probably isn’t the right shake for weight gain; I would recommend a protein gainer-type shake for weight gain. xo.

10. Amy

I just started using Greens First, I add it to my vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder (vegan) with a little ice in my mini blender & I am sooooo impressed, first by the ingredients, then by the taste and now by the ENERGY!!!

11. green energy changes

I’m really impressed along with your writing abilities as neatly as with the format to your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

12. Karla

I first tried greens first through my chiropractor. I was having issues with a personal illness and when I started taking the greens first the illness went away and has not returned. I also lost 40 pounds on it. I would recommend this to everyone especially those who have illnesses.