Lauryn Evarts talks all about juice cleansing and juice detoxing.

The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Challenge: Fitting Back into Your Bikini for Summer 2012

Updated: January 4, 2017
by
LAURYN

Lauryn Evarts talk juice cleansing and how to lose weight for Summer 2012.

Lauryn Evarts talks all about juice cleansing and juice detoxing.

Hi Dolls!

God knows everyone is looking for a quick, fast, easy way to jumpstart their metabolism. If done correctly this juice cleanse is amazing; not only will you drop actual poundage [ & some pesky water weight ], after completion constant cravings for sugary foods immediately subside. I have done this cleanse four times & it’s safe to say I’m in love [ two examples found here & here ].

Nourish your body & kick your metabolism into gear. All that time spent worrying about unwanted weight, could be spent actually doing something about it.

So…let’s get down to business. This is my challenge to YOU:

1.) E-mail me at AskLauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com for juicing instructions.

2.) Take the directions to your local juicer, Whole Foods, or blend/juice the ingredients at home.

3.) Have your juices ready to go by this Wednesday @ 8:30 AM [ the cleanse will go Wednesday 4/18 to Friday 4/20, so you’re looking hot for Saturday ].

4.) Pre-plan three nights of protein + veggies for each night.

5.) Drink tons of water & green tea for the whole three days.

++ To participate in The Skinny Confidential Juice Cleanse Challenge:

+ Comment in the box below & tell me what is motivating you to complete the cleanse.

+ Comment on Wednesday through Friday’s post updating us on your progress.

+ Like The Skinny Confidential on Facebook.

[ Examples of protein meals at night: organic ground turkey with salad, an egg white omelette filled with veggies, spaghetti squash with fresh chopped tomatoes, a fresh salad with tuna on top, scrambled eggs with sliced turkey, sliced chicken on grilled vegetables, etc. ]. My favorite pre-made cleanse is SUJA juice.

I’ll be with you every step of the way, answering any questions/concerns. This cleanse is not just about weight loss. It’s about clear skin, fresh foods, & detoxing [ especially if you went to Coachella! ]. Let’s do this!

xo,

Note: This cleanse isn’t for everyone: if you have any medical conditions before, during, or after the cleanse please consult a doctor immediately }.

OH, ALSO:

176 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Sheree Trask

I am motivated to kick my sugar cravings and reduce inflammation in my body! And obviously to feel better, more alert and all those FAB things that go along with cleansing :)

2. Flower

I want to do this to kick my sugar addiction and to get started on some weight loss. My body seems to want sugar everyday and I see it on my face. Where there was clear skin now there are a couple of pimple. Not Pretty. :<

3. Jeannine

I’m motivated to up my energy level and metabolism! Workouts are awesome, but I’ve been wanting to try a cleanse for a long time.

4. Mina

I can think of lots of reasons! Most importantly, I really want to shed a few pounds and I don’t have the clearest skin. It’s not too bad, just some impurities. But that’s why I would like to try this cleanse :)

5. Melissa A

ME too!!! excited to start, I am actually CRAVING juice after a less than healthy weekend. One question: do you usually keep the same exercise schedule or do less when juicing? Thanks Lauryn!!!

6. Becky

I want to kickstart my healthy eating/Lifestyle and to really drive for some great results, physically and mentally X

7. Christina F.

I am so in! I will have just graduated from university on Wednesday, which means that I have a full 4 years of late night pizza and some unhealthy university student eating habits that I need to get out of my system before starting the summer.

8. Rachel

I would love to kickstart my weight loss again after getting back from my vacation, which translates into eating whatever I wanted for 7 days.

9. Callie McBride

I am motivated to lose water weight, see my tummy flatten a bit, and feel energized for the last couple, hectic weeks of freshman year of college!
    [I do not have a Facebook, so I cannot “Like” anything-hope thats okay!]

10. Theresa S

This past weekend was alumni weekend at my college. When you get a bunch of pilots together reminiscing, you have a ton of booze around and I need to get this all out of my system! Have to get back on track with my nutrition! :)

11. emilie

I am getting married in JUNE!!! That is 2 months away and I would love to be able to fit comfortably into a size 2 instead of squeezing into it and spilling out of it!

12. jamie

First and foremost…POOLSIDE IN LAS VEGAS IN 2 1/2 WEEKS! :)

Also, I am diabetic and CANNOT get rid of the last bit of my belly fat that my body wants to hold onto. Maybe doing this cleanse once a month will help me with this problemo.

13. AnneMarie

I’m interested in kicking my salt cravings! I’m pretty good about keeping my sweets in check, opting for fresh fruits instead, but salty olives, pickles, popchips, and pirates booty are my weakness!

I also need to dust off my juicer. :)

14. Meagan

Have had a bad week in terms of nutrition and want to get it back on track, think this would be a great way to start!

15. Christine Asfour

Im sooooo innnn.. Eating fruits and veggies is the only thing that doesnt affect my stomache badly.. i will enjoy every minute of it ;-)..

16. Stine

Feel like my body could use a good cleanse after having visitors for two weeks! Also I need to get my sugar cravings under control – and most importantly slim down before a CF competition in two months :)

17. Jessica

I’m excited to break my sugar addiction and to help start some weight loss! And just feel a little lighter and more refreshed!

18. Brittany

I just had sinus surgery and can’t work out for another week so this will help keep me focused on my bikini goal. I also would love to kick my sugar cravings. I’m definitely addicted to sugar and it would be awesome if this helped!

19. Kelly

I have been reading your blog religiously since January and you have helped me stayed motivated on changing my diet and trying new exercise methods. Since beginning of January I have lost 29 pounds and I want to do this juice cleanse challenge to keep me motivated to lose weight, try something new, and to keep on staying healthy! I’m excited!

20. Alyssa

I’m motivated to do this for immediate and long term reasons. I’m leaving for a cruise Sunday, so it would be great to lose a little for it. But in the long term, I’ve been working out but not seeing any results, and I think my diet is part of it. I’d love to jump start my diet and eat healthier!
    Alyssa recently posted..Weekend wrap upMy Profile

21. Shelby

I am a first year student in university going through finals. I am craving everything from salty to sweet and can’t stop. Eating this way makes me feel sick and gross. I an interested in feeling better and helping to curb my cravings! Being a first year in university is challenging and can be stressful but when I eat well I feel better. I am hoping that this cleanse will kick start a healthier lifestyle for myself.

22. Kelly

I’ve tried cleanses before but am loving the energy and motivation from the Skinny Confidential community…I’m in!

23. Dmarie

I exercise daily and eat very healthy. I’ve come so far and worked so hard to get where I am, I just wish I could lose that last 5 pounds.

24. Emily

I’m interested in dropping a few pounds and kick starting a good healthy eating plan.
    Can’t wait to try this!

25. Priscilla P

After gaining 10+ pounds over the last few months, I started going to the gym 4-5 days a week…I’m sure this will help speed up the process of becoming healthier! This weekend is also my fiance’s birthday, so this 3-day cleanse is in perfect time! I also discovered an awesome juicer in Portland that help with juice cleanses!

26. Nicole

Tried this cleanse when you posted it before and it was Fabulous! I am up for the challenge again….the juices were yummy and I was not left hungry..Plus I def did lose a few lbs!

27. Brittany

I have such a sweet tooth and hopefully this will help get rid of that! Also, I live in Vegas and I def need to get my body bikini ready for all the pool parties! Can’t wait to see how I feel after :)

28. Mandy

I had a stressful weekend of wine drinking and thesis writing. I also have a wedding to go to on Saturday and want to look fab in my dress! Let the cleansing begin!

29. Emilia Olsson

I can´t wait to start this cleanse …. :), will be going to Spain in July and even here in Sweden it is time for the summer heals and skinny jeans :)

30. ebba

bikiniseason of course! and i also have a really tight dress i wanna fit in, and i gonna make it!

31. Sofie

I would love to take part of this detox because my body would really need it. It has benen acting out and behaved very wierd foor a while. The main reason is that my metabolishm is’nt acting as i would like it to. Thank you for a great blog and i hope you want to help a swedish fan:)

32. Whitney

Dieing to shed the weight gained from last summers Mexico cruise and the ongoing weight gain. Im generally very healthy and fit but I’ve been slacking lately and I want to get back to the old me and feel good about myself again. Today was my first day of giving my new lifestyle 110% and I am so happy/excited that I stumbled on to this post. Can’t wait!

1. Whitney

ALSO…I saw that you mentioned taking the ingredients to whole foods and they can make the juice…is that correct? Thanks!

33. Judi

I am so into a juice cleanse. I have got to kick this sugaar addiction that has been growing since the holidays. I have tried & tried but keep caving in at parties & stuff. This looks like it will do the trick!!

34. Kat

During the detox, what kind of workout can you do or is it prohibited to work out during the detox? :)

Detox rookie :)

35. Mandy

hello from BOSTON!

–Im doing a barre class challenge ending in June, & looking to kickstart a healthier* diet. Im already a clean eater, but its no crime kicking out that pesky salt & sugar from your diet- Getting ridge of the sludge & pudge for a clean slate :)

Mandy xo

36. Kendra

I need a good cleanse after this past weekend to help clean my body of toxins and start a healthier lifestyle for summer!

37. Sophia

I would love to do this cleanse! Question – is the weight loss really just water weight loss? i.e: If I start eating “normally” (whole grain carbs, a few glasses of wine) over the weekend will I just gain it all back? Please advise. Thanks, Lauryn!!!

38. Tana C

I am so in! I have been doing so well but would love to just have something to move that scale a tad! this is perfect!
    thanks!
    Tana

39. Paige

Definitely interested in kicking sugar cravings and jump starting my new (as you said on “skinny bitch”) 80% vegan lifestyle!
    Also… my last fraternity beach weekend (a southern school tradition of a weekend debauchery trip to Myrtle Beach, SC) before the big G word!!

40. Shawn

My husband and I are surprising our kids with a trip to Disney World next week and I would like to look great in my bikini and not wear a cover up. :) I also have a terrible sweet tooth that I need to get rid of.

41. Claire

I cannot do it starting Wednesday due to some visiting family that will no doubt lead to lots of eating but I will start it next week! I’ve been injured for the past few weeks and have done nothing but eat instead of working out…whoops! Question: are you allowed to put sweetener in your green tea?

42. Taylor

I am interested in kickstarting the juice cleanse to start my spring/summer way of eating more healthy and more locally!!! Cannot wait! Thanks for all you!

43. Angela

Vegas trip! My MN winter is coming to a close, and I’m ready to get back into bikini season :)

44. Mandie

I’m a sugar fanatic! I would love to fight off the cravings for a while in a healthy manner. Also I just got back from a wild weakened surrounded by beautiful women with amazing bodies. I feel completely motivated now to get going on my summer body! Thank you Lauryn!!

45. HLaura

I’m motivated to lose these pesky last ten (ish) pounds! I’ve already lost about twenty, and the last are so stubborn! I’ve been looking for a juice cleanse that seemed do-able to me and yours seems great. Also, since dieting, I crave sugar all the time! Gotta cut that out!

46. mirella

Hi there! I would like to join as well, hope I’m not late with the comment. The reason is I would really like to lose the last 5 kg. i wanted to do a cleanse during the past weekend, but could not decide on the way. I like your approach and look forward to trying it.

47. Rachael

I am getting married in October and have been looking for a healthy juicing diet to kick start my metabolism to get ready to eat super clean until then! YAY, I found one! Thanks!

48. Tam

I am motivated to juice because I want to jumpstart my efforts to clear my acneic skin. I am so envious of those with clear skin because if your brows are done, all you need to do is slap on some lip gloss and you’re good. I’m hoping good skin care, coupled with lots of water and fresh juices will flush my system and start me on my way to being one of those clear skin girls.

49. Madison

I am motivated to get rid of my belly bloat from too much salt(gotta stop those cucumbers and salt) for my senior pictur