Mini DeLites

The Skinny Confidential talks diet, fitness, and health.{ Delicate flowers }

The Skinny Confidential talks diet, fitness, and health.{ Pretty Target goodies }

You know when you literally can’t stop eating something?

For some reason it’s just all you want?

And like, every single meal you crave that certain something.

Ya well that was me this weekend— basically I had a major peach moment.

Seriously though, I swear after this weekend I might turn into a damn peach.

( Side: if you’re in CA. seriously RUN to local supermarket; they’re perfectly perfect right now ( is anyone with me? ) ).

Anyway I used plump, summer peaches to make peachy breakfasts/lunches/dinners. Think: oatmeal with mashed peaches mixed with cinnamon/honey/chia seeds, grilled peaches with Gruyere cheese, a peach arugula, radish, & almond salad, peach popsicles, and salmon with a side of sliced peaches.

Hell, I even made TSC DIY peach jam 5 second jam.

& I may or may not have forced Michael to drive to Whole Foods ( twice ) for peaches.

What gives?!

Maybe I’m pregnant.

HA! I kid, I kid.

What’s your latest craving?

x L

{ Check out the video below of me & my sister, Mimi playing with smoke bombs on the 4th // press play ; ) }

The Skinny Confidential talks diet, fitness, and health.{ I always keep grapes out…to fight my hand/mouth addiction– naturally ; ) }

The Skinny Confidential talks diet, fitness, and health.{ A summer-ish iPhone case }

The Skinny Confidential talks diet, fitness, and health.{ The best fish tacos from The Pony Room }

Mini DeLites with a leash{ Pixy’s new fab leash }

10 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Food Fash Fit
    07.08.14 at 6:08 am (4 months ago)

What an adorable leash! Love it! I know what it’s like to get serious cravings for something! But who can resist a ripe peach? NO ONE!

2. 204 Park
    07.08.14 at 6:52 am (4 months ago)

How have I never thought of your genius jam idea?!?! I think you just changed my life! Thanks for the tip, Lauryn! Xo, S
    204 Park recently posted..DIY Refreshing Cucumber Mint Face MaskMy Profile

3. I Showed Up In Boots
    07.08.14 at 9:56 am (4 months ago)

The peach and arugula sounds divine. I may have to have grilled peaches, cheese and wine this Friday afternoon!

Stephanie

4. Lisa @ Simple Pairings
    07.08.14 at 10:33 am (4 months ago)

Peaches sound fab right now! I’ve been totally obsessed with avocado and pineapple. They’ve been making their way onto my plate several times a day. So summery!
    Lisa @ Simple Pairings recently posted..cherry cobblerMy Profile

5. Amy
    07.08.14 at 5:06 pm (4 months ago)

serious bread cravings today – had grapes instead too – and strawberries :) :)

thanks for including me here. hope you’re having a wonderful summer!

6. Emily
    07.08.14 at 6:04 pm (4 months ago)

TOTALLY with you about the peaches right now in CA!! I’m in san diego and they’re amazing!

7. Eliza
    07.08.14 at 7:27 pm (4 months ago)

Hey girl! Super cute goodies! I love that you accessorize with your iPhone cases :) I am sooo with ya on the summer fruit…we stocked up at the hillcrest farmer’s market but i have been addicted to watermelon lately. it’s literally all i want to eat! so refreshing!

8. Courtney Violet Bentley
    07.08.14 at 7:49 pm (4 months ago)

I get like that with food too, I am a peanut addict right now and last week I was a green tea nut job I guess that is how we do ;)

All my love, C
    Courtney Violet Bentley recently posted..Healthy Cereal Recipe: Finally a HEALTHY CerealMy Profile

9. Alison
    07.08.14 at 7:57 pm (4 months ago)

I saw on Doc Oz, eating grapes change your scent, and keep mosquitos away!

10. Liz F.
    07.09.14 at 7:25 am (4 months ago)

I think peaches are just THAT GOOD right now! That salad you described sounds amazing! If I can keep from eating the peach before making a dish, I will for sure try it!