Traveling Essentials & Other Ramblings

The Skinny Confidential talks travel bag details.

The Skinny Confidential talks travel bag details.

Hi from Cabo!

Eek! Michael and I are down here to celebrate our engagement…& honestly I could not be more excited. I mean, WTF’s not to love about Cabo? Ginger margaritas, a good book, sun ( with tons of SPF! ), & a lil romance.

Naturally on the flight over, I told Michael he had to turn on his ‘Romance Card’ ASAP…so we’ll see how that goes. Hopefully it’s on & ready. LOLZ.

You guys all know I love/love/love Cabo. If I never traveled anywhere other than Cabo, I’d seriously die happy. For some reason the second I step off the plane, I feel completely relaxed ( <<—- ha! So rare!! ). I’m always joking that they lace the air with gnarly Xanax.

For the past couple months I’ve been working a lot. Like, a lot, a lot. Think day & night ( late nights…think 2 am ) so a break from reality is welcomed. Entrepreneur life is no joke & I want to keep evolving with my business. So anyway, whenever I’m at my favorite destination, I always really, really try to put away the electronics & enjoy the serene surroundings in a teeny, weeny bikini..

The Skinny Confidential talks travel bag details.

Ok, let’s get down to biz, shall we? Check out my summer travel essentials:

+ A beachy tote ( also found here )

+ A hottie bikini ( <<< I love this snake skin print one by Lady Lux because it’s rad print & sucks ya in all the right spots )

+ iPad x cute case

+ Camera

+ A self tanner & SPF

Mermaid perfume

+ A cool hat

+ Big-ass sunnies

+ A body chain to mix it up

The Skinny Confidential talks travel bag details.

The Skinny Confidential talks travel bag details.

Basically I can’t travel without a good, summer book ( currently reading: Jenny McCarthy’s Stirring the Pot: My Recipe For Getting What You Want Out of Life ), SPF, & hot bikini.

What’s your travel essentials? I really love hearing about your lives too, so please, please, please share below!

Happy Sunday lovas! xx. le

Lady Lux Swimwear is offering TSC readers 20% off at checkout with the code SKINNYLADY }

{{ Photo cred: Samuel Montefleur }}

The Skinny Confidential talks travel bag details.

The Skinny Confidential talks travel bag details.

Newer comments

30 comments on Traveling Essentials & Other Ramblings

1. Ryanne
    06.09.14 at 1:07 am (5 months ago)

So lovely!

2. Kyle
    06.09.14 at 2:45 am (5 months ago)

I don’t see where they are offering 20% off the bikini. Are you sure about that?

06.10.14 at 7:56 am (5 months ago)

Yes! Code is SKINNYLADY! x.

3. Ash
    06.09.14 at 5:25 am (5 months ago)

You and I travel with almost the same essentials!! That hat is definitely a must!

Xo Ash
    Sincerely Miss Ash

4. arielle
    06.09.14 at 5:51 am (5 months ago)

I have heard so many great things about coola! maybe I’ll have to give it a go. love your picks. have a great time in cabo! congrats on your engagement.

love, arielle
    a simple elegance
    arielle recently posted..PINS + UPDATES || DAYDREAMINGMy Profile

5. Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness
    06.09.14 at 7:27 am (5 months ago)

I lived in Cabo San Lucas for one year and I have to say it was quite the experience, I love Cabo and think its amazing to vaca and enjoy the beautiful ocean! Next time you go you have to SUP to lovers beach its so much fun and a great workout! Lots of Love C
    Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness recently posted..How To Get a Bubble Butt: 3 Best MovementsMy Profile

6. Jill
    06.09.14 at 7:35 am (5 months ago)

Sunscreen is def my #1 essential. Other than that, a large blanket for the beach since I hate sand, haha! Have an amazing and romantic time in Cabo!

7. Ashley @ A Lady Goes West
    06.09.14 at 7:46 am (5 months ago)

I just got back from my first ever trip to Cabo and I loved it. My husband and I will definitely be going back. We stayed at a gorgeous all-inclusive set off from the busy area and had such a relaxing time. Have fun! :)

8. Austyn
    06.09.14 at 8:53 am (5 months ago)

What color nail polish are you wearing? I’m obsessed!

9. Emily Hawker
    06.09.14 at 9:09 am (5 months ago)

Love your travel essentials and the rings you highlight in the second to last picture. Where are they from? Have a blast in Cabo!!

10. 204 Park
    06.09.14 at 9:50 am (5 months ago)

Enjoy your well deserved vacay girl! Love love that hat and bikini! A good book, cute tote & cute pair of flip flops are my beach essentials XO, D

11. Lindsay
    06.09.14 at 10:05 am (5 months ago)

Sounds like paradise!! I really need to take a trip to Cabo… I’ve been slacking big time on vacations :/
    Lindsay recently posted..Protein-Packed Green SmoothieMy Profile

12. Tris
    06.09.14 at 1:17 pm (5 months ago)

Sunscreen, lip balm, hat, sunnies, and a good book are my musts. What nail polish is that you’re wearing? It’s gorgeous!

13. Marie-Michele Lariviere
    06.09.14 at 4:40 pm (5 months ago)

Let us know how the book was, and the vacation of course :) loving all the Kate Spade!!!

Newer comments