Some Springtime Obsessions…Like, Seriously-It’s-Prob Kinda Obsessions

The Skinny Confidential talks springtime.

I love black and white…everything.

I really, honestly can’t help it.

So the other day I had a one of those moments ( I know you alllllll can relate on this one ) where I walked over to my closet & threw every single item on the floor that wasn’t black or white. And then I asked myself: “are you actually really going to wear this?” I’m always trying to justify clothes that need to get out of my closet ASAP. For instance: ‘I may need those khaki pants because I possibly could go camping.’ Like, no- it was time to get real. I’m not going camping anytime soon so buh-bye khakis.

& hello clean, mostly black & white closet.

Anyway, here’s what I’m dying over for spring & summer:

The Skinny Confidential talks springtime.

1.} White pumps get me. If I were a shoe, I’d for sure be a white pump. They’re so hot with jeans, a summer romper, &/or a super long maxi.

The Skinny Confidential talks springtime.

2.} Jumpers!!! Ahh. They’re so fun for a date night or a girl’s night out. I feel like they’re super chic but doesn’t give off that ‘I’m trying too hard vibe.’ This Flynn Skye one stole my heart ( plus it’s on sale on Shopbop ( << my absolute favorite store ) for the next two days for 25% off, woot-woot ).

The Skinny Confidential talks springtime.

3.} I can’t deal when I go on a spontaneous road trip & have a crappy bag. This weekender bag is under $25 bucks & literally is to die.

The Skinny Confidential talks springtime.

4.} A crop top x a maxi skirt are my go-to. Jessica Alba just rocked the hottest crop to the MTV Awards, so I’m all about the crop + a sexy skirt.

The Skinny Confidential talks springtime.

5.} WWOD? AKA ‘What would Olsen’s do?” They’re all for nude nails & a fierce lip lately. I’m loving this polish shade called ‘Spin the Bottle’ & this lipstick called ‘Candy Yum-Yum.’

Anything I’m missing? Tell, tell.

X.

P.S. a lot of this swag is from Shopbop…& they’re having a maj sale. Check it:

The Skinny Confidential x Shopbop.

12 comments on Some Springtime Obsessions…Like, Seriously-It’s-Prob Kinda Obsessions

1. Stefanie
    04.16.14 at 10:24 pm (6 months ago)

I just cleaned out my closet as well! It feels so liberating just throwing (more like donating) clothes that I haven’t worn in years. Buh, bye Hollister jean skirts lol (I mean it was all the rage in high school). It’s all about having the simple, classic basics – in black and white, of course! ;)

2. Liz S.
    04.17.14 at 2:47 am (6 months ago)

Haha I’m totally wearing the MAC Candy Yum-Yum lipstick right now. Definitely a fabulous color for spring! Love all of your springtime obsession picks.

3. Colleen
    04.17.14 at 3:59 am (6 months ago)

I need to clean out my closet as well. I hope you donated your items because you have great taste! One girl’s trash is another girl’s treasure, right?
    Colleen recently posted..Blog Resurrection!My Profile

4. Lisa @ Simple Pairings
    04.17.14 at 6:36 am (6 months ago)

I couldn’t agree more!! I seriously struggle to get rid of stuff sometimes. The ‘someday I might go camping’ comment cracks me up because I think of the most ridiculous things too as to why to hang on to things. Some days I’ll think of a random number and force myself to get rid of X many things, no matter what.

It just feels so amazing to clean out your closet!!
    Loving the MAC lip color by the way.
    Lisa @ Simple Pairings recently posted..fresh green juiceMy Profile

5. Courtney Bentley
    04.17.14 at 9:20 am (6 months ago)

I just got into lipstick so excited to try the Mac lipstick :) I have always been nervous but I think I want to incorporate it into my makeup routine more!

Great looks xo C
    Courtney Bentley recently posted..Basil Seeds: Asian Weight Loss SecretMy Profile

6. Teckie
    04.17.14 at 12:31 pm (6 months ago)

Crop tops are EVERYWHERE this season. I love them so much… but I always feel like I need a few glasses of wine before I brave one.
    Teckie recently posted..Spring BOGOsMy Profile

7. Kelley
    04.17.14 at 12:54 pm (6 months ago)

LOVING the candy yum-yum flavor. Flirty and colorful!

xo

8. Chelsea Pearl
    04.18.14 at 6:56 am (6 months ago)

Sheer maxis have been on my brain as well. I’m still so obsessed with the high-low hem too, though!
    Chelsea Pearl recently posted..Spring NeutralsMy Profile

9. Ashley
    04.18.14 at 12:23 pm (6 months ago)

I LOOOOVE cleaning out my closet and getting rid of stuff I don’t wear anymore! I just feel so much lighter!

Quick question: what color of outfit can you wear white heels with? I have white heels but I feel weird wearing them because I feel like they stick out too much… Call me crazy!