It’s HERE!! The Skinny Confidential Book

March 4, 2014
by
LAURYN

The Skinny Confidential talks diet and fitness.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Today’s the DAY! Ahhh. So nervous I could puke.

TSC book is fully avail at every major bookstore.

But honestly, I’m seriously, serious. I’ve definitely got the crazy-ass jitters.

And of course, my amazing friends really helped calm my nerves.

I mean…check out their sweet, supportive Instagram’s for TSC book launch!!! They’re seriously amazing x 10. Also, to everyone else: THANK you for your support through social media. It makes me blush like that one bashful Emoji.

So today was spent packing/shipping/mailing books…see?

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Ok, so back to Instagram.

Here’s the deal: I’m going to pick my top five favorite Instagram posts & add them to the blog with your username & link.

All ya have to do is take a fun/sex kitten Insta picture with The Skinny Confidential book & hashtag #theskinnyconfidential.

Let creative juice flow.

I’ll pick the top five coolest Instagram’s later next week & blast you out!! Can’t wait to see what you babes come up with!!!
Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

I hope you enjoy my friend’s Insta pics…how hot are they?

Like, honestly? Sizzling.

So one more thing—- just wanted to let ALL of you guys know a lil something:

There would be NO book without YOU.

Ya, YOU.

You guys are TSC foundation. You’re the reason I have a book deal in the first place. You inspire me daily to blog.

SOOOOO. THAAANNNKK ( when I say ‘thank you’ in real life, it sounds like “thennnnnnnnkkkk you ) you. Please, please know I read every comment/e-mail/everything.

I never want to be one of those blogger.

You know, you know…”The You Can’t Sit With Us Blogger.”

Because ultimately, there’s no blog without you guys.

Mmkay?

Just wanted to let you all know ; ).

Lotsa love, Lauryn

{ My friend’s Instagram: @jnbstyle, @_fashionlush_, @jordanbosstick, & @jackiebmarie }

{{ Book launch party details found here }}

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

MORE LIKE THIS, YES PLZ
view TSC posts

49 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Meg Mota

Congrats beautiful girl!!! Can’t wait to pick up my copy this weekend :) So exciting- thanks for paving the way and proving that sexy can also mean smart, witty, and driven! The world needs more of that :-) Love TSC x1000!

2. AJ

Yeah! I ordered my book on amazon US and paid like a lot for shipping BUT I should get it here in Denmark in a few days! Sure its worth it! Amazon UK dont ship until june 1, I can’t wait that long. Oh and I LOVE the layout and colors!! It will be like an accessory! I was going to get it on kindle, but its so pretty I need the real book!!

Congrats, I can’t wait to read it!!!!!

3. Tiffne

YAYYYYYYYY Congrats! I’m headed out to buy it tomorrow!! So happy for you! xoxoxo

4. Alex

Amazing work on this book! One thing I love is that your voice truly shines through. Some healthy living books are way too sciencey/preachy–but yours is fun to read and tells it like it is. Great job! Also, I got hooked on green juice and because of you, and I swear has helped keep me healthy while undergoing the stress that is law school!

5. Carla

Congrats!!!

Unfortunately I’m still in Switzerland. If you need somebody to translate it to German, I would be up for it though :)

1. Lauryn Post author

I believe you can get it on Kindle/iPad translated or you can get it shipped off Amazon babe!! xx.

6. Julie

Congratulations!!! That’s so amazing!! I’m excited to pick one up as soon as I have some cash$$! Have fun at your launch party!

7. Kelly

I’ve been looking forward to all of our blog posts so It only seems right to pick up your book today! Im excited to check it out… I may even pick up some coconut oil while I’m at it due to your recent post!
    Congrats on an amazing achievement!!

8. Daddy E

How proud am I ??? Words cannot describe however, I will try. This is no surprise..from the second you were born I wondered how your Mother and I could be so lucky. Your Halo was present above your little head and is still there today. You have always been on an amazing mission from the first step with your heart as your leader with independence, strength and smarts. The time is yours and so very well deserving. I love you xo
    BTW Murphy just got up and gave me BOTH of his paws…a double “High Five”

9. Sarah

Congratulations Lauryn!! So happy that you’ve achieved your dream of having your own book. Also loving the Instagram idea, very cute.

Are you shipping your book internationally? I live in the UK (London) but would love to get my hands on a copy!

xx
    Sarah recently posted..Brighton: North LaineMy Profile

1. Lauryn Post author

Yes! Amazon ships internationally : ))). Thank you so much for the kind words!! You’re so sweet! xx.

10. Kiran

Just bought this on kindle from Amazon to support you! You were so fast to respond with your sunny juice cleanse/smoothie, and prob one of the only bloggers who is so raw about sharing information for how to star your own blog (I am currently in the process). Congrats!

11. Emily

Laurynnn, where can I get this in the UK?! I tried ordering it on Amazon and it’s saying delivery June 26th? Too long :( xx

1. Lauryn Post author

Hi lady! If you order it now, it should come WAY closer to June. They just have to say that because the copies aren’t in the UK yet. Let me know if that makes sense! x.

12. Anna

Congrats! I just bought the e-book version and I’m so excited to start reading… most likely all in one sitting :) xo

13. Kayla Braunen

Lauryn,
    You have totally inspired me to chase my dreams with your blog! I am now 10lbs smaller (due to the little hints you post!), 10x more confident (all of your ‘rock your sex kitten’ posts), and now have started my own blog (to be launched May 1st!) I am so grateful that you have chosen to share your lifestyle tips with the world! Your book arrived last night, and I will be reading ASAP <3

With Love and Butterfly Kisses,
    Kayla <3

14. Jillian

Congratulations! I love your blog & just saw your book in BarnesandNoble. Soooo amazing! Enjoy this feeling girl! <33

15. Kathrina

Congratulations on your book!

I love reading your website, which I find stylish, entertaining, and down-right-honest-sometimes-too-honest-but-gotta-luuurve-it-still 😉 More love and power to you, Lauryn! <3

16. Leanna

Congrats Lauren! Mine should be arriving in Canada shortly! Love the blog and have been reading it almost every day for years. All the best to you and your success!

XOL