It’s HERE!! The Skinny Confidential Book

The Skinny Confidential talks diet and fitness.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Today’s the DAY! Ahhh. So nervous I could puke.

TSC book is fully avail at every major bookstore.

But honestly, I’m seriously, serious. I’ve definitely got the crazy-ass jitters.

And of course, my amazing friends really helped calm my nerves.

I mean…check out their sweet, supportive Instagram’s for TSC book launch!!! They’re seriously amazing x 10. Also, to everyone else: THANK you for your support through social media. It makes me blush like that one bashful Emoji.

So today was spent packing/shipping/mailing books…see?

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Ok, so back to Instagram.

Here’s the deal: I’m going to pick my top five favorite Instagram posts & add them to the blog with your username & link.

All ya have to do is take a fun/sex kitten Insta picture with The Skinny Confidential book & hashtag #theskinnyconfidential.

Let creative juice flow.

I’ll pick the top five coolest Instagram’s later next week & blast you out!! Can’t wait to see what you babes come up with!!!
Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

I hope you enjoy my friend’s Insta pics…how hot are they?

Like, honestly? Sizzling.

So one more thing—- just wanted to let ALL of you guys know a lil something:

There would be NO book without YOU.

Ya, YOU.

You guys are TSC foundation. You’re the reason I have a book deal in the first place. You inspire me daily to blog.

SOOOOO. THAAANNNKK ( when I say ‘thank you’ in real life, it sounds like “thennnnnnnnkkkk you ) you. Please, please know I read every comment/e-mail/everything.

I never want to be one of those blogger.

You know, you know…”The You Can’t Sit With Us Blogger.”

Because ultimately, there’s no blog without you guys.

Mmkay?

Just wanted to let you all know ; ).

Lotsa love, Lauryn

{ My friend’s Instagram: @jnbstyle, @_fashionlush_, @jordanbosstick, & @jackiebmarie }

{{ Book launch party details found here }}

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

Newer comments

49 comments on It’s HERE!! The Skinny Confidential Book

1. Bita Ehsanipour
    03.04.14 at 11:03 pm (9 months ago)

You are such a cutie, Lauryn! Congratulations :) You deserve this!!!! :) xx <3

2. Liz S.
    03.04.14 at 11:03 pm (9 months ago)

YAAAAY!!!! Major congratulations, girl. I’m definitely going to get your book.

3. Meg Mota
    03.04.14 at 11:06 pm (9 months ago)

Congrats beautiful girl!!! Can’t wait to pick up my copy this weekend :) So exciting- thanks for paving the way and proving that sexy can also mean smart, witty, and driven! The world needs more of that :-) Love TSC x1000!

4. AJ
    03.05.14 at 12:57 am (9 months ago)

Yeah! I ordered my book on amazon US and paid like a lot for shipping BUT I should get it here in Denmark in a few days! Sure its worth it! Amazon UK dont ship until june 1, I can’t wait that long. Oh and I LOVE the layout and colors!! It will be like an accessory! I was going to get it on kindle, but its so pretty I need the real book!!

Congrats, I can’t wait to read it!!!!!

5. Tiffne
    03.05.14 at 1:13 am (9 months ago)

YAYYYYYYYY Congrats! I’m headed out to buy it tomorrow!! So happy for you! xoxoxo

6. Alex
    03.05.14 at 2:43 am (9 months ago)

Amazing work on this book! One thing I love is that your voice truly shines through. Some healthy living books are way too sciencey/preachy–but yours is fun to read and tells it like it is. Great job! Also, I got hooked on green juice and because of you, and I swear has helped keep me healthy while undergoing the stress that is law school!

7. Christina
    03.05.14 at 5:50 am (9 months ago)

Where are those rosebud sheets from? They are adorable!! Can’t wait to buy your book today!!

8. Carla
    03.05.14 at 6:22 am (9 months ago)

Congrats!!!

Unfortunately I’m still in Switzerland. If you need somebody to translate it to German, I would be up for it though :)

03.05.14 at 1:32 pm (9 months ago)

I believe you can get it on Kindle/iPad translated or you can get it shipped off Amazon babe!! xx.

9. Rachel
    03.05.14 at 7:16 am (9 months ago)

Congratulations again! Can’t wait to get mine, and to see all the fun Instagram action!

xx,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes

10. Julie
    03.05.14 at 7:29 am (9 months ago)

Congratulations!!! That’s so amazing!! I’m excited to pick one up as soon as I have some cash$$! Have fun at your launch party!

11. 204Park
    03.05.14 at 8:13 am (9 months ago)

Congrats miss thang!! This is so well deserved and as fans of yours for a veeerrrry long time we are so happy for you! XO
    204Park recently posted..DIY: Rose Petal ScrubMy Profile