Valentine’s Day Inspo

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

This is love, this is la la la-la love…<3

Need a little V-day inspo?

I’m your gurlllll.

We got chocolate x raspberries, a little table set-up,

Check out this Valentine’s inspiration, TSC-style:

\\ Two ingredient heart fudge…because YUM.

\\ How to set a fun little V-day table.

\\ Kombucha spritzers are the perfect cocktail to celebrate with your lova.

\\ & with heart shaped ice…with berries? I’m in.

\\ For a quick romantic treat: stuff some raspberries with dark chocolate chips…& chill some champagne. Add some whipped cream strawberries for an added touch.

\\ If you’re an early bird, wake up & make your hunny bunny this bomb-ass breakfast.

Please share below any cute/pretty Valentine’s Day ideas…I’m to figure out WTF to do for Michael. Need ideas ASAP. & you guys always kill it with your idea, so please share, share!

Stay tuned for some festive cookies later tonight too,

mwah, x, Lauryn

Lauryn Evarts talks fitness, health, and diet.

9 comments on Valentine’s Day Inspo

1. AM
    02.13.14 at 7:58 pm (6 months ago)

I bought 14 pairs of panties in various styles. I tied a paper tag around each one with my fav body part of my bf and why it’s my fav. All very sexual and fun. He gets to pick which panty he wants to see first!

2. Alissa @ Eat Clean Beauty Queen
    02.14.14 at 5:48 am (5 months ago)

I LOVE the heart shaped egg…shaper thing. Growing up it was a tradition every year on Valentine’s Day for my mom to make us heart shaped everything for breakfast. That picture totally inspires me to do the same for my hubby to be!
    Alissa @ Eat Clean Beauty Queen recently posted..Sweet Valentine’s Day TreatMy Profile

3. Amanda Elizabeth
    02.14.14 at 7:45 am (5 months ago)

I made pink champagne cookies and sent them with him to work to start the morning….the recipe is on my page today they were so good! Love your ideas! Bomb ass breakfast absolutely something I say at least a few times a week! xoxoxo
    Amanda Elizabeth recently posted..Friday Favorites-Valentine’s EditionMy Profile

02.14.14 at 12:17 pm (5 months ago)

Yummm! Recipe please!!!

4. Sarah
    02.14.14 at 8:46 am (5 months ago)

Booked us a couples massage for Sunday :) We both work today but Sunday afternoon is when we usually relax over the weekend, side by side massages make it extra special. Plus he insists that vday is really just girlfriend appreciation day, so he takes care of t

5. Kayla
    02.14.14 at 12:39 pm (5 months ago)

This is super cute!!!!!!! I love it!! I just posted a valentines post too so everybody should check it out!

-Kayla