How to Style a Coffee Table…TSC-Style

Lauryn Evarts shares her tips and tricks for styling a dining room.

Lauryn Evarts shares her tips and tricks for styling a dining room.

Lauryn Evarts shares her tips and tricks for styling a dining room.

Hi, hi.

Today I’m sharing a lil peak inside my living room.

I’m kinda weird sometimes about sharing my personal space because, uhh, whelp…it’s my personal space.

But today I’m going to be a ballzy bitch.

So, ta-da, here’s my living room.

I kept the colors: dark grey, gold, white, & a tiny touch of coral-ish pink. I wanted this space to be the most girly out of my whole place, so ya, it definitely has that feminine feel.

Soooo, check it out & LMK what you think! Also, big thanks to my amazingly talented stepmom who’s helped me every step of the way ; ).

Lauryn Evarts shares her tips and tricks for styling a dining room.How to Style a Living Room…TSC-Style

TSC’s advice for stylin’ a living room:

1.} Accessories, accessories, accessories!: I’m a total accessory girl. Like, what’s an outfit without accessories? Accessories make it original & so, totally YOU. So if you wear accessories, don’t forget to add accessories to your home! Candles, diffusers, coffee table books ( that match your color scheme, naturally ), & little other “pretties.”

2.} Use acrylic ( << my favorite! ): ahhhh! My favorite. I’m acrylic-sessed. Acrylic tables/chairs/whatever make the room appear larger & helps it feel less cluttered. Plus it’s chic & not dated. Love.

3.} Utilize Pinterest: duh— because Pinterest is a F-ing lifesaver. Pin all your favorite on your board ( my home decor board can be found here ) to keep all your favorite ideas in one place. Cool beans.

Lauryn Evarts shares her tips and tricks for styling a dining room.

+++ Shop it:

1.} Nail polish: Essie // OPI // Sally Hansen

2.} White Voluspa candle: big // small

3.} Books: Cupcakes // Gwyneth // Chanel // Audrey // Kate

4.} White coaster set

5.} Diffuser ( gold diffuser holder here )

6.} Gold jewelry dish

7.} Flamingo tray

8.} White bookends ( similar )

9.} Gold playing cards

10.} Clear table // white table // cow hide rug

X L

{ To see how I styled my desk, click here }.

How to Style a Living Room…TSC-Style

Lauryn Evarts shares her tips and tricks for styling a dining room.

Newer comments

30 comments on How to Style a Coffee Table…TSC-Style

1. Brittany Leigh
    02.08.14 at 12:26 am (9 months ago)

Your style is always fabulous! I love using pretty books as decor. I need me a little Chanel!
    Brittany Leigh recently posted..Friday Fave FiveMy Profile

2. Wilhelmina
    02.08.14 at 12:32 am (9 months ago)

Hi! I loved the side table and accessories. The nail polishes were a nice touch too! I agree with you, accessories do make your outfits and rooms personalized :)

02.08.14 at 9:12 am (9 months ago)

Thanks Irene!!

02.08.14 at 9:12 am (9 months ago)

02.08.14 at 9:12 am (9 months ago)

Thanks Jenna <3!!

3. Alissa
    02.08.14 at 5:56 am (9 months ago)

I am in love with acrylic too. As you said, it really opens up a space and looks so clean and polished!! I searched high and low for acrylic bar stools for my new place with no luck. :-\
    Alissa recently posted..Butts & Guts WorkoutMy Profile

02.08.14 at 9:11 am (9 months ago)

You can find acrylic bar stools at CB2 online babes : ). X

4. Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A.
    02.08.14 at 11:37 am (9 months ago)

You living room is faaaabulous :)

I used to use jewelry for decoration in my bedroom and I thought it looked beautiful. Then the BF moved in and said it was too girly and I needed to pack it up. Now I have a “jewelry closet” that reminds me of The Little Mermaid’s treasures and trinkets cove, haha.
    Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A. recently posted..Coconutty Maple Fuel BarsMy Profile

5. Tris
    02.08.14 at 2:01 pm (9 months ago)

I love it! The space looks so feminine, fresh, and large. I love the color scheme that you chose, I’m really into white, grey, gold and mint lately so this is right up my alley. Now, I’m going to stalk your home decor board on Pinterest!

6. Shannon
    02.08.14 at 5:59 pm (9 months ago)

Love your room, Lauren! I wish my boyfriend would let me decorate with those colors.

I am curious what kind of photography program you use!? Your pics always have such great lighting with a pastel type glow. How do you make that happen?

Xo
    Shannon

02.08.14 at 7:47 pm (9 months ago)

I use Photoshop : )! I love it.

02.09.14 at 10:27 am (9 months ago)

Thanks Corin! They’re amazing in person- kind of thick & heavy. xx

7. Jessica
    05.04.14 at 8:52 pm (6 months ago)

In love with the flamingo tray! Where is it from?? ;)

lipsticksnstones.blogspot.com
    Jessica recently posted..Face OilsMy Profile

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on How to Style a Coffee Table…TSC-Style

1. [...] I love Lauryn. She helped design my blog, she gives me tips on EVERYTHING (workouts, clothes, hair, interior design – I’m moving next month so I’ll do some room decor posts!, organizing my desk, [...]