5 At-Home Ab Workouts…In Zella

Lauryn Evarts from The Skinny Confidential wears Zella.

Lauryn Evarts from The Skinny Confidential wears Zella.

Lauryn Evarts from The Skinny Confidential wears Zella.The other day I worked out at home in my Zella hoodie + Zella leggings ( << obsessed, remember this post? ).

And lately you guys have been asking me about working out, so I figured I’d share some of my favorite at-home workouts. & lately it’s been allllll about ze abs.

Like, abs, abs, & more abs.

So my total Thursday at-home ab workouts ( << which I can’t stop doing!! It’s so easy/fun ) can all be found here:

Workout 1: ‘Abdominal Hold’

Workout 2: ‘The Side Crunch’

Workout 3: ‘The Hundred’ ( << my favorite)

Workout 4: ‘Opposite Arm/Leg Raises’

Workout 5: ‘The Prone Plank’

Lauryn-Evarts Zella 1Working out in Zella is perfection because it’s cute, comfy, & practical. Plus their colors are dynamite & different than any other brand.

Side…other favorites lately: I’ve been SO all about the low side pony & of course, Nike ‘Frees’ get me every time. But that’s a given.

Anyway, what are your favorite at-home workouts?

Tell, tell.

X L

{ Photo cred: The Fashion Bite }

{{ Hoodie // sports bra // black leggings // Nikes // sunglasses // ring // triangle ring }}.

Lauryn Evarts from The Skinny Confidential wears Zella.Lauryn Evarts from The Skinny Confidential wears Zella.

20 comments on 5 At-Home Ab Workouts…In Zella

1. Rachella
    02.04.14 at 12:02 am (11 months ago)

Those Nike Free Runs are amazing!

2. Amanda Elizabeth
    02.04.14 at 4:24 am (11 months ago)

Hundreds with a ball high between your inner thighs with alternating squeezes and release….hello inner thigh workout with abs! The Zella live in’s have been my absolute favorite this season!
    Amanda Elizabeth recently posted..5 Outfit Pieces in Heavy RotationMy Profile

3. Paige@FitNotFad
    02.04.14 at 5:36 am (11 months ago)

I am OBSESSED with Zella….after many years of searching for the perfect workout legging I think I finally found it….their live-in legging fits the bill in every way. Now I NEED that hoodie though…
    Paige@FitNotFad recently posted..Healthy Ice Cream Arctic Zero GiveawayMy Profile

4. Hope
    02.04.14 at 9:21 am (11 months ago)

Scissor, always scissor. http://healthyequalshappy.tumblr.com/post/7504982851/scissor-exercise

Lay on your back, start with your legs up and 90 degrees, and quickly alternate one leg in front of the other. Slowly start lowing your legs to the ground; when you get to where your just about kicking the ground, HOLD IT. That’s where you get the most effective workout. It’s a core power yoga move, but I’m sure other people do it as well.

5. Kaylin @ Enticing Healthy Eating
    02.04.14 at 11:49 am (11 months ago)

Thanks for showing these ab workouts! I’ve been looking for some more ab exercises I can do at home and I’ll definitely be giving these a try.

6. Heidi
    02.04.14 at 12:04 pm (11 months ago)

I LOVE your little ▲. Hope you don’t mind my idea of using them too :)

7. Catherine @ Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth
    02.04.14 at 1:23 pm (11 months ago)

I am obsessed with Zella leggings! I have about 6 pairs and actually like them MORE than Lululemon! P.S. The Hundred is killer, my fav too!
    Catherine @ Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth recently posted..2014 So FarMy Profile

02.04.14 at 1:35 pm (11 months ago)

Ahhh!! I’m so glad you like them too! How fun are they? They’re literally perf. xx.

8. Alissa
    02.04.14 at 4:21 pm (11 months ago)

I LOVE that hoodie!!! I need something to brighten up these grey, snow-filled St. Louis days!!!! Ordering…
    Alissa recently posted..Follow me on Bloglovin’My Profile

9. Jessica
    02.04.14 at 5:05 pm (11 months ago)

What is that polish shade?!?! Love!

10. Lauren
    02.05.14 at 11:06 am (11 months ago)

Im obsessed with your nike frees! lovee the baby blue // grey combo. Can you let me know where you can buy these? or are the the customized ones?

Thank you!

11. Mary
    02.17.14 at 5:27 pm (10 months ago)

Love these workouts!! Thank you!!! How often a day do you think is optimal to work out? I do a lot of yoga because I’m in my teacher training but I am also trying to cross train with some cardio and strength exercises. Thanks!
    Mary recently posted..CHALLENGE: Self-lovin’ Day #1!My Profile

02.17.14 at 5:56 pm (10 months ago)

At least twice a week babe : ).