Meet My Latest Crush: Zella

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.Ummm, so I’m obsessed with Nordstrom’s new activewear, Zella.

My crush on Zella started when I bought their leggings a year ago when Weslie from Love Chugs recommended them.

I mean…I’m such a legging-whore that it’s honestly kinda pathetic. Like, I know my freaking leggings, people.

So I can say with the upmost confidence that they’re seriously, without a doubt, my absolute favorite clothing piece I own ( remember them here too? )

Lauryn Evarts from The Skinny Confidential wears Zella.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Ok let’s get down to business…

This neon shirt though.

When I put on this lil, hot pink number ( I wore it backwards… on purpose ), I fell even deeper in love with Zella.

It’s everything. It’s flirty, girly, cool, & workout-y.

My favorite part though?

After taking a barre class yesterday in this get-up, I ran twenty errands because I felt kinda cute & wanted to show it off.

Because feeling cute in workout clothes is like, seriously the best thing ever.

EVER. Right?!

X L

{ Photo cred: The Fashion Bite }

{{ Shirt // bra // pants // orange Nikes // triangle ring // gold ring // earrings }}

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Newer comments

25 comments on Meet My Latest Crush: Zella

1. Rachael
    01.31.14 at 9:07 pm (9 months ago)

I get my Zella from Nordstrom Rack, nothing wrong with saving a little money! Perf for the girl who loves cute active wear like lululemon and VSX! Less girls wearing this brand at the gym too! xo -R

2. James
    01.31.14 at 9:33 pm (9 months ago)

I got excited for a second.. I thought this was a workout post…ugh…

01.31.14 at 9:41 pm (9 months ago)

My workout routine will be found in my book! : ) xx.

3. Liz S.
    01.31.14 at 10:41 pm (9 months ago)

OOH I’m totally checking out Zella now. Thanks for the fitness fashion line tip!

4. M
    02.01.14 at 12:31 am (9 months ago)

So cute! Where did you get your rings from?

02.01.14 at 12:54 am (9 months ago)

Hi lady! My rings are from Zoe Chicco & Gorjana ( links are now added above : ) ). x.

5. Kim
    02.01.14 at 2:26 am (9 months ago)

Love the gold chain on your camera!! Can you please tell where it’s from?

6. Anna Keller
    02.01.14 at 3:59 am (9 months ago)

Totally agree! I have two pair of Zella’s live-in leggings, and I ADORE them. (I’m wearing them right now, in fact.) I can’t get enough of this brand and try to recommend it to friends as often as possible. Great post!

7. Kristin Mohn
    02.01.14 at 5:15 am (9 months ago)

I am missing workout posts too, my fav are those and your food posts. Would you consider doing an old school post 1x a week. BTW you’re gorgeous girl and I can’t wait for your book!!

8. Mallory
    02.01.14 at 5:53 am (9 months ago)

I got a pair of these after the last post you recommended then and they certainly live up to the hype. They feel so good and they don’t show sweat so you still look fresh after a workout. Love them! Thanks! Trying to figure out if I could get away with wearing them to work now lol

9. Reyna
    02.01.14 at 8:47 am (9 months ago)

I LOVE LOVE the bright colors! Also adore the sports bra! I’m with you on loving to show off your work out clothes ;) After my ballet classes, I will throw on a pair of running shorts over my pink ballet tights (bun in hair and all!), and off I go – I don’t know if other’s appreciate the odd look but I do!
    Reyna recently posted..Nautical, Valentines Day, and Galaxy Hair Ties! Hello Pretty!My Profile

10. Donna Kristine Bishop
    02.01.14 at 11:21 am (9 months ago)

Very cute! So is your nail polish. LOVE it! What brand/color is it???

11. Emily
    02.03.14 at 11:59 am (9 months ago)

This is random, but love your light orchid nail polish. What brand/color is it?

12. Emily
    02.03.14 at 12:00 pm (9 months ago)

This is random, but love your light orchid nail polish. What brand/color is it?

13. Nicki Barrington
    02.03.14 at 12:38 pm (9 months ago)

I love this! I’m actually a PB instructor and would love to grab this cute thing for teaching/taking class! Would you recommend a M or S? Thanks!!

14. Krissy
    02.04.14 at 9:05 am (9 months ago)

I got my first pair of Zella reversible leggings in ’09 and they STILL look good! Best. leggings. ever.

02.04.14 at 9:58 am (9 months ago)

Agreed!!! So good ; ).