Style: What I’m Loving…Lately

Faye Evarts and Lauryn Evarts collab on a fashion post.My lil sister, Faye, has super cute style— it certainly doesn’t hurt that she’s always ahead of the trends. Soooo when I asked her what her latest favorites are & she showed me this lil dime of a tank dress

I nearly died.

Seriously.

I mean…hi hottest dress ever.

Like, ever.

ESP with a flannel around the waist. Right?

This outfit is totally for a ride or die chick…&┬áit’s uh, $68 dollars.

I’m into it.

Ok, so what are your favorite trends lately? Spillllll.

Check out Faye’s blog, Evillarts for more fashion/accessory finds!

Happy Saturday!

X L

11 comments on Style: What I’m Loving…Lately

1. Jessica
    01.25.14 at 8:19 pm (6 months ago)

That tank dress is so fab! I love that it’s chic and comfy…. my only concern is that it may show all of my lumps and bumps (ie. panty lines) underneath. I suppose that should be more motivation to work out more, yes?? :) I am definitely going to check some of these out come summer! How fun to have such a stylish sis! I think I’d maker her go shopping with me ALL the time. ;)
    Jessica recently posted..elf Eye Shadow Primer ReviewMy Profile

2. Sara
    01.26.14 at 3:57 am (6 months ago)

I love the dress but what would you wear under it? I would be worried it would highlight flaws instead of hide them…maybe I’m being selfconcious. I would love to be able to wear it this spring and summer… Maybe motivation ti do more Pilates and barre classes :)

3. petra
    01.26.14 at 12:07 pm (6 months ago)

Hi Lauryn! What/from where was the arrow necklace that you wrote about a while ago? I can’t seem to find that post any more.. Loving ur blog!!

02.03.14 at 11:25 am (6 months ago)

Hi babe! You can find the arrow necklace here: http://bit.ly/1bWk4Xw. So glad you’re loving the blog : ). xx.

4. Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A.
    01.26.14 at 9:45 pm (6 months ago)

Ohh I love this dress. I’m really into lace right now and blouses. And I usually don’t like camo but I got some super cute camo leggings to workout in recently for….wait for it….$5!!! No joke. You can hear all about it on my blog tomorrow :)
    Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A. recently posted..Mini Chicken Sliders & Zesty Zucchini SaladMy Profile

01.26.14 at 11:24 pm (6 months ago)

Love it! Will def check the post out : ). X

5. Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness
    01.27.14 at 5:03 pm (6 months ago)

For sure, love the tank dress, here in Thailand they are all the rage so I have been waiting to see if they hit the states yet + it did wahoo! 90′s grunge is coming back STRONG out here so I am sure it will make waves back in the states! Lots of Love C
    Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness recently posted..3 Healthy Snack Ideas for ON The Go (VIDEO)My Profile