Ready To Have Your World Rocked? Zucchini Pasta. Ya. I Know, Right?!

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.DBJ.

I have a new BF.

& it’s so right it’s wrong.

It all started with zucchini pasta.

Yup.

Vegetable pasta.

Really though: zucchini pasta > regular pasta.

Sahhhhhh sorry but it’s true.

If you’re looking for a pasta craving but don’t want the added cals/carbs, ‘The Sprializer‘ will make your day/year/life.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

I bought my friend, Mike, ‘The Spiralizer‘ for Christmas because the machine + this recipe was recommended to me by a fellow recipe blogger.

Let’s just say: I’m dead x 10.

Because who doesn’t want pasta for dinner every night? ( Side note: it certainly helps that Mike’s an organic, amazing chef ).

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.The ingreds/directions are above & the whole process will take about, ya know, a measley fifteen minutes.

Ya, it’s pretty much smooth sailing with this recipe.

And you as you all know I’m obsessed with QUICK & EASY!!! ESP when it comes to health.

Oh, sauce-wise: if you’re into spicy sauce, Rao’s Arrabbiata Sauce is seriously life changing.

Like, it’s better than sex.

Sooooo- lmk if you’re into this recipe & I’ll see what else I can whip up with my new, lil bestie, Mr. Spiralizer.

X L

{ Don’t have a Spiralizer? Try this }.

{{ For more veggie pasta recipes click here & here // my absolute favorite mock pasta recipe will be found in TSC book! }}

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Newer comments

28 comments on Ready To Have Your World Rocked? Zucchini Pasta. Ya. I Know, Right?!

1. Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A.
    01.22.14 at 9:36 pm (8 months ago)

Zucchini pasta totally can be better than sex :) I spend more time with my spiralizer than with my….errr nevermind.

So random that you’re sharing this recipe today as just 2 hours ago I was doing a live cook-a-long in which I demonstrated how to use a sprializer! Great minds think alike :)
    Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A. recently posted..Mini Hawaiian Portobello Pizza BitesMy Profile

2. Maia
    01.23.14 at 12:23 am (8 months ago)

Looks sooo good! Been thinking about buying that thing that makes it pasta, like the The Spiralizer. It’s the best alternative to pasta! And you can also do it with carrots, too! It tastes great! :-D
    Have a great day! :-)

Smiles,
    Maia.

3. Maia
    01.23.14 at 12:24 am (8 months ago)

Have a great day! :-)

Smiles,
    Maia.
    Maia recently posted..Inspirational Monday 63#My Profile

4. Sofie
    01.23.14 at 3:07 am (8 months ago)

I love zucchini! For the ones who’s yet to buy a spiralizer you can actually use a normal grater. It wont look AS good but it sure does taste heavenly :) x

5. Lisa
    01.23.14 at 4:45 am (8 months ago)

AH!! I’ve seriously been contemplating buying a spiralizer every since Oh She Glows featured one. Love the concept of veggie pasta!! I think you just totally convinced me…. thanks!!
    Lisa recently posted..italian wedding soup with chicken meatballsMy Profile

6. Karen
    01.23.14 at 6:14 am (8 months ago)

A grater works perf too!! There’s nothing like zucchini pasta, every year I have 4 zucchini plants in my veggie garden & most of them are used for pasts! Love! it’s always been a fav of mine!
    Karen recently posted..Fantastic Ass WorkoutMy Profile

7. Karen
    01.23.14 at 6:14 am (8 months ago)

A grater works perf too!! There’s nothing like zucchini pasta, every year I have 4 zucchini plants in my veggie garden & most of them are used for pasta! Love! it’s always been a fav of mine!
    Karen recently posted..Fantastic Ass WorkoutMy Profile

8. Mallory
    01.23.14 at 6:52 am (8 months ago)

This morning I had this post in my bloglovin’ e-mail as well as an e-mail from Williams-Sonoma promoting spiralizers, must mean I need one! I looove pasta and could def eat it every night so this would be a great alternative to cut some carbs – thanks!

9. Brittany Leigh
    01.23.14 at 7:35 am (8 months ago)

I have been dying to try zoodle!! I love pasta, but gave up wheat so this is a perfect alternative!!
    Brittany Leigh recently posted..Juice Fast // Week 3My Profile

10. A Lady Goes West - Ashley
    01.23.14 at 7:41 am (8 months ago)

Thank you for the motivation to go purchase something like this. While I’ve toyed with spaghetti squash, it’s just not firm enough to satisfy my enormous pasta needs. I currently stick to whole wheat pasta, but would rather be putting veggies in my tummy. Zucchini it is. Now, where to store such a contraption in a shoe-box San Francisco kitchen?

11. Liz
    01.23.14 at 8:36 am (8 months ago)

A friend of mine opened a juice and raw food shop here in New Orleans, and she got me hooked to spiralizing veggies as pasta. I’ve also tried it with eggplant and sometimes do a mix of zuchinni and carrots. OBSESSED! OH! And with just carrots, don’t cook them after but add some fresh hummus. Best. Snack. Ever. For. Real!!
    Liz recently posted..Crazy Sexy MiraclesMy Profile

01.23.14 at 10:53 am (8 months ago)

Yummmmmm! Doing this ASAP.

12. Tris
    01.23.14 at 9:25 am (8 months ago)

This looks so good! Can’t wait to try it!!

13. Amanda
    01.23.14 at 10:48 am (8 months ago)

I have this! Got it for $30 on Amazon.com and use it 2x per week usually. SO fantastic, filling, and delicious! You can also use it for doing fancy apple slices, carrots, whatever. Great tool.

14. Sam
    01.23.14 at 12:05 pm (8 months ago)

The spiralizer looks big and hard to clean- I use the Betty bossi brand veg twister- if you time it right, a percentage of the purchase goes to support breast cancer research. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=53vJjwIVCNE

Newer comments