Just Some January Swoons

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.

Hey, hey.

For January I’m feeling sorta grey/black/white with a tiny pop of color. Check it:

I.} I know, I know, I talk about these pants wayyyyyyy too much. I just literally live in them. They’re the best leggings EVER.

II.} This oversized grey tee just screams perfection. So good it hurts.

III.} I was in the market for new kicks & I just bought these leopard ( but not too leopard ) Nike’s. Dying.

IV.} I’m a big jacket girl & this Forever 21 numba is just like, seriously the chicest thing ever. Plus it’s 49 bucks {!!!}.

V.} Cat eyed glasses are my latest sunglass obsession. Remember these white ones I just bought? Welp, these babies look seriously JUST like them…& they’re on sale.

VI.} I’ve been rocking hot pink lips ( color: ‘Schiap’ ) lately & loving it!

VII.} I’m always into an oldie but goodie…ESP when it comes to Converse. I wore my white ones alllll weekend.

VIII.} This skirt is different & literally perfect for any dress-up occasion. I’d pair it will a little white crop.

IX.} I just got this Free People thermal— it’s the perfect length & not too tight so my boobs are purging out of the top. LOLZ.

X.} I can’t deal if my teeth aren’t white. I’m into quick/easy/effortless & this whitening pen saves my life.

XI.} Because this grid print sweater is just seriously the cutest thing ever. I mean…with a red lip? Dying.dead.bye.

What’s your January favs? Tell, tell. X.

14 comments on Just Some January Swoons

1. Kayla
    01.21.14 at 8:29 pm (10 months ago)

I am also swooning over the leopard Nikes! I asked for them in white and gray for Christmas but Santa brought me a cute pair of coral and navy Nikes instead. I can’t be mad about that!

2. Shea
    01.21.14 at 10:31 pm (10 months ago)

Love the leopard Nikes! What kind of workouts are they best for? May be a stupid question, but I am just wondering if I could run in them. Love your blog! xo

3. Amanda Elizabeth
    01.22.14 at 4:40 am (10 months ago)

Haven’t seen that whitening pen before….good price point I’ll definitely check it out.

4. Charlotte
    01.22.14 at 7:51 am (10 months ago)

I’m still obsessing over boots this month (and will be until it warms the eff up!). Gimme anything black and/or anything with laces, please!

5. KRISTIN
    01.22.14 at 8:46 am (10 months ago)

Love this post girl!! Wait is that Forever 21 jacket already sold out?!! I need!!! Can you send the link?? xo

6. Rachel Hunt
    01.22.14 at 4:31 pm (10 months ago)

One of my dearest friends just sent me a pair of those leggins and I have worn them almost everyday since! I love them! They are perfect for New England winters and they go great with everything :)

7. Darcy Amber
    01.22.14 at 9:00 pm (10 months ago)

Stop it. Stop it right now. I want to get my wallet out and buy EVERYTHING!!!! Accck….have to keep telling myself that saving for the trip to Europe is more important but I want it all! Thanks again for the great, yet very tempting post! xoxo