Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.{ My favorites…lately }
Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.{ This scent, this color…kills me }

Ok, let’s talk about what’s on my mind lately.

Two words: Margot.Robbie.

Seriously, though.

Anyone seen The Wolf of Wall Street?

If you haven’t, see it.

If you have, then really…tell me you’re not dying over Margot Robbie too?

She’s a total babe/vixen/sex kitten.

I saw the movie recently & her bomb-ass figure, acting skills, & ambition, made me want to interview her ASAP.

She’s just sooo dynamic & charismatic.

Point being: I’m intrigued with smart, beautiful, go-getter women. It’s a dying breed which seriously, cannot become extinct.

I’ll die if it becomes extinct.

I mean…right?

Everyone of you guys has Margot Robbie in you- so embrace it.

Just sayin’.

Anyway, good talk, good talk.

X L

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.{ Saturday’s excitement }
Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.{ On my beside table…lately }
Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.{ A lil gift from a friend: a chihuahua bowl }
Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, fashion, & health.{ Friday flowers from Michael <3 }

12 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Gitana Deneff
    01.20.14 at 9:56 pm (8 months ago)

Oh my gosh your stuff is so adorable! What perfume is the one in the top picture?
    Thanx for sharing babez.

2. tanja
    01.20.14 at 11:28 pm (8 months ago)

oh I think all the photos look so great and inspirational ♥

3. Sofie
    01.21.14 at 5:34 am (8 months ago)

That bowl is wicked! J’adore! Do you know where it’s from? x

01.21.14 at 9:00 am (8 months ago)

Anthropologie! I couldn’t find it online or I would have linked it :-).

4. the delicate place (@misathemeb)
    01.21.14 at 7:21 am (8 months ago)

need to see that film! oh i love eminence products i used to ONLY use them exclusively! now i only use a stone crop mister as my toner and a strawberry rhubarb to exfoliate 2x weekly. i’m a slave to acure organics right now since they are so gentle and cost effective!

5. Amanda Elizabeth
    01.21.14 at 8:00 am (8 months ago)

Stargazing lilies are the only acceptable form of flower currency in my household :-) I always try to buy minis because I end up losing big size products or I never finish them. I haven’t seen the movie yet it’s on this weekend for sure.
    Amanda Elizabeth recently posted..Taco Soup RecipeMy Profile

6. Natalie
    01.21.14 at 10:22 am (8 months ago)

wolf of wall street is a must see– yes margot robbie kills it!

need to get that MK&A book xx
    Natalie recently posted..Finding InspirationMy Profile

7. Amanda
    01.21.14 at 2:37 pm (8 months ago)

girl, i’m glad you said it! margot robbie is on another level of movie star. she reminds me of classic bombshell actresses like marilyn. so glad she made her way to Hollywood. simply gorgeous (and seems so sweet in real life)!

oh and p.s. wolf of wall street is pretty much my favorite movie ever! it’s jaw-dropping but great.

01.21.14 at 3:15 pm (8 months ago)

YESSSSS. Totally. She screams CHARISMA…so different & cool.

8. Gina
    01.25.14 at 9:48 pm (8 months ago)

I love your photos! The colors are always beautiful and that dish is too cute!