Mini DeLites

Phewwww.

Is it over yet?

( It= the holidays ).

I kid, I kid.

But really.

I’m whipped the F out!

Thankfully in the new year I’m looking forward to execution, healthy living, & more yoga.

Because I def need yoga to prepare for the next holiday season.

LMFAO.

So NYE.

This NYE I’m not so much as looking forward to a night of dress up, midnight kissing, & glitter, as I am for a fresh year in general.

It’s weird to be able to sort of clean the slate & kind of start over, isn’t it?

What are your resolutions? Spill.

Cheers!

x L

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness.{ Writing down NY resolutions makes them easier to keep, right? }
Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness.{ The perfect New Year’s party coasterspolk }
Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness.{ Subbing sunglasses as home decor }
Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness.{ A housewarming gift made by my friend, Carly }

15 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Faye Evarts
    12.31.13 at 1:15 pm (10 months ago)

You look really good and skin in that first pic.xX

2. Elise @ 9toFit.com
    12.31.13 at 1:18 pm (10 months ago)

New years resolution is to stop sweating the little things. I seriously stress out and get all worked up over things that aren’t even that important. Other people are dealing with real problems, so me freaking out because the comments plugin on my blog isn’t working just sounds dumb when I take a step back. Therefore in 2014 I want to keeps everything in perspective!
    Elise @ 9toFit.com recently posted..2013 9toFit FavoritesMy Profile

• Anonymous
      12.31.13 at 1:54 pm (10 months ago)

Love this Elise! Thanks for sharing <3. HNY!

3. Mellissa
    12.31.13 at 5:38 pm (10 months ago)

My New Years resolution is to clean out my mouth… Stop swearing and watch what is say when telling a story or repeating something! Yikes!
    Mellissa recently posted..2013My Profile

4. ayesha
    12.31.13 at 11:26 pm (10 months ago)

To make healthier food choices. Exercise everyday. Even if it is for 10 minutes. Being more sincere in my work since I’m starting a professional career.
    Happy New Year!
    ayesha recently posted..A round up of my posts from my first year of bloggingMy Profile

5. Nicole Marie Story
    01.01.14 at 6:18 am (10 months ago)

Yoga!!!!!!!!!
    Time to get it back!
    Love the sub decor. ;)
    Nicole Marie Story recently posted..Finding My Yoga… AgainMy Profile

6. Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness
    01.01.14 at 6:22 am (10 months ago)

Love your Mini Delites posts so cute! I love the polka dots so freakin cute! Happy New Years xo C
    Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness recently posted..Tantalizing Tricep Workout with VIDEOMy Profile

7. Jessa
    01.01.14 at 8:13 am (10 months ago)

My resolutions are….
    1. Become more grateful for what I have right now.
    2. Say YES to more things!
    3. Stop relying on the scale to tell me how awesome my body is becoming.
    4. Get my own apartment by the end of the year.
    5. Get a full time big girl job!
    6. Get either a barre, pt or Pilates certificate

Happy New Year to you!
    J

8. Sarah
    01.01.14 at 5:16 pm (10 months ago)

Love your blog Lauryn! Just discovered it and have been going back and reading pretty much every post you’ve ever written. Definitely obsessed and will be following you from now on :)
    Sarah recently posted..Happy New Year’s Eve!My Profile

• Anonymous
      01.01.14 at 6:41 pm (10 months ago)

Yay! Nice to meet you Sarah!

I’m so flattered you like it :-). Happy New Year!!

9. charlotte
    01.02.14 at 7:38 am (10 months ago)

My resolutions are to practice Spanish more, travel more, volunteer more, yoga more, and floss more! What are yours, Lauryn?

10. Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A.
    01.02.14 at 11:39 am (10 months ago)

Happy New Year Lauryn! Love your new succulent :)

Some of my New Year’s prerogatives are to take more baths and say “no” more often. May 2014 be the best year yet!
    Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A. recently posted..A Little List of RevelationsMy Profile

11. josefin
    01.07.14 at 4:02 pm (10 months ago)

hey sweety!! i love your skirt!! where did u buy it? i hope everything is good with u?, did u had an awesome nye? :) kisses / J
    josefin recently posted..paket kom idag!My Profile

• Anonymous
      01.07.14 at 4:19 pm (10 months ago)

Hi babe! What skirt? In the pic I am wearing pants with a sweater covering my legs ( I was freezing, lol ). : ))) xx

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Mini DeLites

1. Just Some January Swoons says:

[...] Cat eyed glasses are my latest sunglass obsession. Remember these white ones I just bought? Welp, these babies look seriously JUST like them…& [...]