WTF to Wear For NYE? I Gotcha Covered.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet, fitness, and fashion.

1.} I’m not a sequinie-sequin girl, but this black number looks vintage-ish/spicy.

2.} Latest fav: a super hot pink lip ( think Khloe Kardashian-esque ).

3.} Pair this dress with a red lip & a high, top-knot bun & you’re golden.

4.} If a lipstick color could be my boyfriend, I’d choose this crimson color.

5.} A maxi is different & unexpected for NYE, which I love. I just bought this one- the fit is to-die. Changing it up for NYE is always fun : ).

6.} Again I’m not glitter crazed, but this hottie mini screams par-tay without being overly sexy. Love. Personally I would do a size up, so it’s not too tight but not too loose.

7.} This dress does it for me. If I could hand pick one NYE dress, this is it. Bible.

8.} I’d pair this delicate cross over blouse with super tight, super long maxi skirt. Sahhh cute.

So. WTF are you wearing on NYE? Tell, tell.

17 comments on WTF to Wear For NYE? I Gotcha Covered.

12.30.13 at 5:22 pm (8 months ago)

No worries! Good luck babe :-).

1. shaye
    12.30.13 at 4:59 pm (8 months ago)

These outfits are absolutely amaze, but do you have any suggestions for people who live in colder climates, (i.e. South Dakota) It’s going to be like negative ten, at least!

12.30.13 at 5:22 pm (8 months ago)

Wear everything on here with a big, HUGE faux fur jacket, boots, & fingerless gloves. xoxo

12.30.13 at 5:21 pm (8 months ago)

I know, right?! So gorg. Need!

2. Abby
    12.30.13 at 6:18 pm (8 months ago)

Crisis! Hot pink or red lip with a black long sleeved dress & sexy black heels?! Help! :)
    Please!

12.31.13 at 10:13 am (8 months ago)

Hot pink!! xx

3. Ana
    12.30.13 at 6:46 pm (8 months ago)

Hiii boooo. Thanks for the help! Luckly I already know what I’m wearing. It’s something like that white shirt you posted up with a big statement necklace and leggings because here in nyc the temperature is going to drop tomorrow night.. Ughh.. And i def don’t want to freeze my toosh off. Xoxx

4. Me And My Mini Me
    12.30.13 at 6:59 pm (8 months ago)

I love these ideas thank you. As always glitter and shimmer are in to bring in the new year. Awesome suggestions.

5. Zara
    12.30.13 at 7:14 pm (8 months ago)

I live in Chicago and I think the ‘too-cold-to-wear-a-dress” line has been officially crossed here. I think I’m going to go with leather pants, a cute top and tons on fun jewelry! I have some outfit inspiration on my blog for anyone who is interested!

HERE:
    AND HERE:
    Zara recently posted..It’s Too Cold To Wear A Dress On New Year’s EveMy Profile

6. Cindy
    12.30.13 at 8:01 pm (8 months ago)

Just had to bookmark this..amazingly cool/different ideas we don’t always see on the East coast! Love.

7. Bre
    12.30.13 at 8:56 pm (8 months ago)

I just bought a cream crop top with a top slit from Forever 21 that I am pairing with a black maxi skirt, i’m excited to see that you think a maxi is different and unexpected I can’t wait to wear it out and shock the world!!

8. Steph
    12.31.13 at 8:35 am (8 months ago)

Hey, I love your site! The link won’t open for me for the hot maxi at #5 (maybe my computer is being weird) Could you tell me where that little number came from??

12.31.13 at 1:56 pm (8 months ago)

Hi Steph! I’m flattered you like it : ). You’re so sweet! I just fixed the link. LMK if it’s working for you now babe. xx.

• Steph
      01.01.14 at 8:42 am (8 months ago)

Thanks so much Lauryn!! Loving this look :) You rock!