CHRISTMAS <3

Christmas-4

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for weight loss.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for weight loss.

Christmas was filled with people I love, a little eggnog, & a lot of laughing.

But shocker: I’m dead tired.

Like, so, so, ridiculously-falling-asleep-while-typing-this-about-to-cry-tired.

So we’re laying low with some friends tonight & hopefully we’ll end up in bed watching the cartoon version of The Grinch. Buttttt the night will involve lotssss of popcorn ( << I bought a popcorn machine that I couldn’t be more excited about (!!!) ) & mugs of green tea.

So buh-bye Christmas; lezzz get ready for 2014!

x L

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for weight loss.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for weight loss.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for weight loss.

photo-2

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for weight loss.

9 comments on CHRISTMAS <3

1. Liz S.
    12.27.13 at 12:05 am (8 months ago)

Lovely Christmas recap! Hope you’re able to enjoy a restful weekend.

Cheers to more posts from you in 2014!

2. Rachel-Yvonne
    12.27.13 at 2:25 am (8 months ago)

Merry Christmas, you look beautiful! Do you have lashes on? xx

3. Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness
    12.27.13 at 3:53 am (8 months ago)

Totally LOVE your outfit! Christmas looked like a blast for you :) I chilled at home and we went to the British Club for Christmas Lunch, its not the same here in Bangkok, I miss the trees etc. Lots of Love C
    Court Star @ StarSystemz Fitness recently posted..Model Legs Workout (VIDEO)My Profile

4. Me And My Mini Me
    12.27.13 at 5:34 pm (8 months ago)

Fab recap. You look adorable in all your outfits, just had to point that out. I hope you had a great Christmas and hopefully amazing New Year. Please stop by and visit us!(: http://www.meandmyminime.com

5. Suzi
    12.27.13 at 11:06 pm (8 months ago)

Merry Christmas and thanks for the awesome posts in 2013. I enjoy reading them all the way down under in New Zealand #kiwifan#

6. Ella
    12.28.13 at 8:20 am (8 months ago)

Hello!
    I love your blog, you are so inspiring! I just recently started a blog directed towards eating well and being well while away at college. I would love it if you and other would be willing to check it out! Here it is eatingwellbeingwell.com
    Thanks!