The Skinny Confidential || A Lifestyle Blog. by: Lauryn Evarts

My Festive To-Do. With Love, TSConf

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness for weight loss.

This holiday season I’m making a to-do list, and checking it twice ( w/ a scented pen, naturally ).

Sooo…what’s on your holiday to-do list? Anything I’m missing? LMK.

{{ I’m tagging Julie @ Burlap & Crystal and Faye @ Evillarts to share their holiday to-lists }}.

15 comments on My Festive To-Do. With Love, TSConf

1. Helen
    12.11.13 at 4:37 pm (2 years ago)

Brunch the weekend before Christmas before last minute shopping! Champagne cocktail a must!!!

2. Raxclothing
    12.11.13 at 7:02 pm (2 years ago)

Love the list! Gotta love high ponytails especially when you take them down and your hair is volumized to the max :)

3. Christina
    12.11.13 at 7:19 pm (2 years ago)

Hahah “hang a mistletoe, year round.” I love that. This was adorable.

4. Kaylin
    12.11.13 at 7:46 pm (2 years ago)

Love this list! I would just add “Enjoy a hot toddy…or 2 hot toddy’s…at least 2, yes.” to this list.

12.11.13 at 8:00 pm (2 years ago)

5. Janae
    12.11.13 at 11:42 pm (2 years ago)

Where can I find a marshmallow candle? Please, point me in the right direction!

6. Cassandra
    12.12.13 at 5:49 am (2 years ago)

i LOVE the list, especially the ‘Pay-It-Forward’ part… It’s the holiday season and we can’t forget our impact on other people… Buying someone a coffee just might totally make their day!

7. ayesha
    12.12.13 at 6:41 am (2 years ago)

Christmas is always huge for me. My dad’s birthday and my boy friend’s birthday fall on the Christmas day. Unfortunately, it falls between finals this time. Anyhow, will make a day out of it!!
    ayesha recently posted..How your favorite protagonist might be misleading youMy Profile

8. Ashley
    12.13.13 at 11:58 am (2 years ago)

I totally love your toy drive idea!!! I signed up for an “angel tree” where I picked a paper cut-out angel representing an 8-year old girl and got to go shopping for her Christmas present – It was sooooo much fun!
    Ashley recently posted..The Night That I Fell Asleep at a Gas StationMy Profile

9. Anna
    12.15.13 at 12:22 am (2 years ago)

I love the idea of paying it forward! I am going to do that this week!

10. Sarah
    12.15.13 at 9:20 am (2 years ago)

Fireball whiskey makes for a really good mulled apple cider. It’s the perfect amount of cinnamon and isn’t too overpowering. Enjoy the holidays!

11. best flights deals
    04.19.15 at 12:12 am (6 months ago)

Right here is the right webpage for anyone who wishes to find out about this topic.
    You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I
    really would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic that’s been discussed for many
    years. Great stuff, just great!
    best flights deals recently flights dealsMy Profile