Happy National Cheat on Your Diet Day!

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Hiiiiii.

It’s National Cheat on Your Diet Day.

Kidding, kidding.

But they should invent that.

I’m not a big candy lover. Personally I’d rather have buckets of tortilla chips, guac, & spicy salsa any day of the week over sugary-ass candy.

But.

On Halloween it’s like, sort of a crime not to have a few pieces.

I mean, right?

Halloween-candy-2

Halloween-candy

So anyway, here’s some of the candy that’s currently serving at home decor at my casa ( AKA ‘The Kitty Den’ ). And I’m def indulging in some tropical Skittles + sour SweetTarts.

So sue me.

BTW: does anyone have any healthier versions of candy for next year’s trick-o-treaters? I looked at Whole Foods today but didn’t find anything that was individually packaged. If you know of any yummy, healthier candy options, leave the link/name below.

Oh! & obvi don’t forget to enter the gothy Halloween giveaway & test out The Style Kitten’s ‘Skinny Witches’ Brew‘ recipe.

Happy Hallows’ Eve!

Get spooky. xx.Lauryn

{ Other Halloween candy posts found here & here }.

Lauryn Evarts talks diet and fitness.

13 comments on Happy National Cheat on Your Diet Day!

1. Alexandra
    10.31.13 at 7:07 pm (9 months ago)

I’m totally with you on the candy subject. Chips and guac beats candy any day! Annnddd, If you are looking for yummy and not-so-bad for you candy, this company called Unreal makes candy that comes individually wrapped, and they are non- gmo, corn syrup free, no preservatives, or artificial flavors. Basically they make candy without all the unnecessary junk. Their website, and you can buy on Amazon, too Next years tricker treaters won’t even see it coming!
    Happy Halloween!

2. Kate
    10.31.13 at 8:04 pm (9 months ago)

Justin’s makes individually wrapped versions of their own peanut butter cups! Super cute

10.31.13 at 8:43 pm (9 months ago)

SOOOO cute! Love!

3. Thuy
    10.31.13 at 9:12 pm (9 months ago)

My whole foods had a bunch of organic individually wrapped lollipops!

4. Heather
    11.01.13 at 6:13 am (9 months ago)

You could DIY some healthy packs of trail mix? With some m&m’s mixed in there, obviously!

5. Shawna
    11.01.13 at 8:11 am (9 months ago)

One of my friends gave out bottles of water with flavor packets (instead of those nasty sweetener ones) and I loved that idea!

6. michelle
    11.01.13 at 8:54 am (9 months ago)

We found halloween-themed mechanical pencils, little notepads, and individual stamps at Michaels. We gave out candy too but, surprisingly, the pencils and stamps were a HUGE hit amongst all ages.

7. Mel
    11.01.13 at 12:41 pm (9 months ago)

LOVE this day!!! I have so much candy to go through and it sucks that I love all of it, so NOT good for my waistline.. LOL. Have an awesome cheat day!

xo Mel
    Mel recently posted..Irish dancingMy Profile

8. Nicole
    11.01.13 at 3:04 pm (9 months ago)

Def late on this, but UnReal candy is pretty good — no GMOs, no processed junk or corn syrup, and they mimic halloween favs like Snickers and Reeses peanut butter cups! Best I’ve found so far.. http://getunreal.com/