The Style Kittens: Skinny Witches’ Brew

Check out our latest YouTube viddy on how to make skinny witches’ brew- it’s a super spooky cocktail & I knowwwwwww I really need to STFU & let Jackie talk #controlfreak.

It’s ok though, she looks like a cute Vanna White.

Happy Halloween-eve, sex kittens!

{ Edit by: Typical Culture }

10 comments on The Style Kittens: Skinny Witches’ Brew

1. Carla
    10.31.13 at 1:52 am (11 months ago)

priceless, it was a lot of fun to watch this vid! Though I’ll be popping champs only today (a year ago my now-husband asked me to marry him).

2. Victoria
    10.31.13 at 8:53 am (11 months ago)

Yum! This recipe sounds awesome! But I’d make sure people know not to eat the dry ice at the bottom of their glass and make sure to use food grade dry ice, otherwise you can’t pour the beverage directly on it. Just wanted to give you a heads up, don’t want anyone to be sickies on halloween! :]

10.31.13 at 9:11 am (11 months ago)

Such a good tip! Thanks lady!

3. mackenzi
    10.31.13 at 9:31 am (11 months ago)

you girls are the cutest ever!!

4. GiGi Eats Celebrities
    10.31.13 at 5:08 pm (11 months ago)

OKAY Lauren, seriously you and Jackie really need to meet Whitney and I! :) She and I make healthy living videos all the time (this week we have a spoof music video actually), we should all collab, serious business.

Happy Halloween!
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..Lana Del Rey Misses Summertime SaladsMy Profile

5. Heather
    11.03.13 at 6:27 pm (11 months ago)

Super cute. What make up are you wearing in the video?

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The Style Kittens: Skinny Witches’ Brew

1. [...] Do…get festive. Have friends over & create a spooky environment: grab some creepy decor, light pumpkin scented candles, &/or whip up a ‘Skinny Witches’ Brew’ ( ** don’t worry- The Style Kittens gotcha covered on the skinny brew¬†). [...]

2. [...] forget to enter the gothy Halloween giveaway & test out The Style Kitten’s ‘Skinny Witches’ Brew‘ [...]