Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ The Wynn’s stunning spa }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Today’s snack }

I’m one of those people that’s constantly taking notes in my phone.

I’ll wake up in the middle of the night & grab my phone ( which really shouldn’t be by head…I know, I know ) to write a thought down.

It’s not like a journal…or diary. Just more of a one word/sentence note.

Although it’s a cluster-F ( I mean, if someone stole my phone they would think I’m crazy ), for me the short list system works well.

Anyway over the past month I’ve compiled a list in my phone of ten things to do before the new year:

1.} Spend more time in the kitchen & less time on the phone {!!!}.

2.} Take ‘the Nanz’ ( AKA my grandma ) to DryBar. Because who doesn’t love a blowout + champs?!

3.} Buy these sweat pants ( def in ‘green mud’ ) because they look seriously delicious for cold weather ( I know, right? Cold in SD? I’m such a pussy! ).

4.} Help out with Chihuahua Rescue of San Diego.

5.} Finish furnishing my patio…ASAP- it needs serious help!

6.} Read this book.

7.} Host a gingerbread house decorating party.

8.} Do a full puzzle. But like, a cool, rad puzzle. Maybe one of Pixy’s face.

9.} Finally bake my skinny cinnamon roll recipe.

10.} Wear a lot of bad ass fingerless gloves. Preferably black/leather…shocker.

What’s on your winter to-do list? Anything I gotta try? LMK.

xx//L

P.S. I read each comment you guys post…it’s a happy part of the morning : ). x.

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ A fall favorite: crimson flowers }
Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ My daily breakfast while traveling all week }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Sick of too tight/too short predictable ensembles in Vegas so I wore a lot of kimonos }
Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Love notes }

18 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Liz S.
    10.28.13 at 11:05 pm (1 year ago)

Love the list of 10 things! Especially love the product recommendations.

Happy Monday, Lauryn!

2. Hilary
    10.29.13 at 12:40 am (1 year ago)

The notes app in my phone is filled with crazy sh*t too! I always transfer them to a notebook asap so I can make sense of them, cause if I wait too long I’m like “why did I write that?”

Before the new year I’m going to get major back into pilates cause yoga ain’t really my thang. I also want to read more books for pleasure instead of nutrition stuff for school.

Hilary x thehealthycollective.com
    Hilary recently posted..Relaxation StationMy Profile

3. Courtstar @ Star Systemz
    10.29.13 at 2:27 am (1 year ago)

Love the kimono look, living in Asia I have been getting into traditional Asian dress especially the traditional dresses from Vietnam with beautiful Thai Silk, super comfy but gorgeous! Glad you had fun in Vegas <3 C
    Courtstar @ Star Systemz recently posted..Acceptance: Motivational AffirmationMy Profile

4. Discovering Running
    10.29.13 at 4:22 am (1 year ago)

I do that too! But typically it’s when I can’t sleep and I am just lying in bed for hours, so many different thoughts enter my head that once in awhile something that seems important, or seems genius at the time, pops in and I have the urge to jot it down in my phone.

I love that your list is so diverse with the serious and not so serious things, makes me smile :)

1. Apply to schools for next September (early application deadlines are approaching)
    2. Take advantage of the beautiful all scenery – aka walks in the park while the trees still have leaves
    3. Invest in some new teas/hot chocolate for the cold weather!
    Discovering Running recently posted..Monday Thoughts & RecapMy Profile

5. Elise @ 9toFit.com
    10.29.13 at 4:48 am (1 year ago)

I need to get some hot new brown boots.. any suggestions?

6. lISA
    10.29.13 at 5:15 am (1 year ago)

Share the recipe for skinny cinnamon rolls? I’m such a sucker for sweet rolls, but I’d love to indulge without the guilt! :) Finishing decorating my apartment is on my list, too. I’m working on a wine cork project now, and on the list for later- another abstract painting and collecting a few more furniture pieces.

My major item is also staying off my phone. I feel like my nights sometimes pass me by because I get sucked into apps/email/etc. Before I know it, it’s time for bed and I feel like I missed out on my relaxation time and enjoying my cup of tea or glass of wine. It’s a horrid habit!

PS – awesome light breakfast pic. I want to start experimenting with avocado for breakfast more.
    lISA recently posted..mixed greens salad with quinoa and pomegranateMy Profile

7. Alison.A
    10.29.13 at 5:27 am (1 year ago)

I saw that book! Please tell me how it is!

8. petra
    10.29.13 at 6:02 am (1 year ago)

Hi Lauryn! I can’t tell you how in love i am with u and your blog. I feel so inspired every single time i read your posts. I have one question: could you perhaps do a post about blogs that your boyfriend reads or if he doesn’t read any, about the ones you would like if you were a boy ;) I’m trying to find a blog/blogs that are similar or at least a little to yours but are more aimed for guys. Thanks a lot!

9. Emily
    10.29.13 at 6:07 am (1 year ago)

Skinny Cinnamon Rolls? Yummy! Please share the recipe with us! :)

• Anonymous
      10.29.13 at 10:32 am (1 year ago)

I will def share this recipe with all of you!!! It’s so yummy : )!!!

10. becca
    10.29.13 at 7:30 am (1 year ago)

OH im such a ditz :P they do work..lol dont mind me!

11. Tamara
    10.29.13 at 9:09 am (1 year ago)

Re: your Vegas rebellion kimono…could not agree more! I (when in vegas, or actually, anywhere) tend towards flowy lacy blouses as well as long and relaxed jumpsuits. So refreshing when everyone around you looks like sl*ts!!

12. Brittany @ The Fit Phoenician
    10.29.13 at 9:57 am (1 year ago)

That spa does look stunning- so do the breakfasts!
    Brittany @ The Fit Phoenician recently posted..Amaze Quinoa “Meat”ballsMy Profile

13. Bethany
    10.29.13 at 12:12 pm (1 year ago)

what’s in the middle of your daily breakfast? looks delish!

• Anonymous
      10.29.13 at 2:26 pm (1 year ago)

Three poached eggs with pepper : )!

14. Erica Stolman
    10.29.13 at 3:02 pm (1 year ago)

greeeeat book <3

• Anonymous
      10.29.13 at 3:07 pm (1 year ago)

Thx to you : ).