Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ The best handbag lotions }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ A new print on my bathroom wall by Anewall }

Last night I had a dinner party at my house with some of my GFs.

Like, we turned up Miley Cyrus’ new album & let loose…!

I mean, we were literally head banging to Miley. Thanks, wine!!

Anyway, I set up a picnic blanket on my patio with lots of candles, wine, & yellow roses. It was like little séance under the stars.

The menu was gluten-free because two of my friends are gluten-intolerant— check it what we ate/drank:

Apps: extra spicy guacamole with Belgium endive lettuce as chips.

Salads ( two is better than one! ): a cucumber, tomato, olive salad similar to this insanely tasty recipe & a kale, almond, & goat cheese salad.

Main course: shredded chicken tacos with lettuce, avocado, jalapeños, Mexican cheese, & Roma tomato on corn tortillas ( << perf because corn is gluten-free ).

Dessert: my skinny lemon berry 100 cal crumble ( which I’ll be feature on ze blog next week! )

Drinks: Pinot noir, Corona Lights, & chilled Rosé. And lots sparkling water!!

& we may or may not have done one shot of tequila too…this wasn’t a typical Monday, peeps. LOLZ.

What do you make for your dinner parties? Anything I need to serve for the next dinner par-tay?

xx.Lauryn

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Today’s snack }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ The raddest cutting board…ever }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.Mint straws for my bar cart }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ AM routine: Liquid Stevia, organic green tea, & a mustache mug }

11 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Brittany Norwood
    10.09.13 at 2:32 am (10 months ago)

Feeling SO inspired by this! Thank you xo

2. Lisa
    10.09.13 at 6:45 am (10 months ago)

Love the old-school black and white print!

Love the healthy dinner party ideas even more. I’m a big fan of healthy apps and antioxidant-rich dry red wines. One of my personal faves is hummus and veggie crudites. Another is homemade salsa and pita crisps! For dessert, extra-dark chocolate, broken into small squares, served with raspberries or strawberries. Better yet, dark chocolate-drizzled raspberries and strawberries!
    Lisa recently posted..poppy seed lemon cakeMy Profile

3. Elise Caira
    10.09.13 at 7:03 am (10 months ago)

I heard that Kale salad is amazing! Can’t wait to try it!

4. Megan
    10.09.13 at 9:47 am (10 months ago)

What kind of crackers are those? I have been looking for a good gluten free cracker, any suggestions??

thanks!

5. Carla
    10.09.13 at 11:06 am (10 months ago)

Honestly, you don’t want to know what I will serve for my next dinner parties. One will consist of Italian food ONLY (hello calories!) and one will be a typical Swiss Cheese dish I’m not brave enough to mention here..!

6. GiGi Eats Celebrities
    10.09.13 at 10:28 pm (10 months ago)

As much as I cannot stand Miley as a person, I cannot deny the fact that I have been caught head banging and singing along to some of her new tunes as well! HA HA. We would get along quite well ;)
    GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..This One Takes The CakeMy Profile

10.09.13 at 11:35 pm (10 months ago)

I so, so agree. ; ).

7. Crystal
    10.10.13 at 8:34 pm (10 months ago)

I’m curious to know what kind of crackers you buy? The one that’s pictured above with the lettuce looks like something from Trader Joe’s that I bought a while ago, but correct me if I’m wrong.