WTF’s in my Vacay Tote

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Ok. First can we talk about this bag?

Because, uh, oh, it was um, $9.95 at Target.

Ya. On the sale rack.

Ahhhh— F U, Target, ya get me everytime.

Obviously I was pretty excited about this affordable find because it screamed Cabo/margs/poolside. It’s super tropical looking & in person, looks like a two thousand dollar bag.

For a cool nine bucks.

I mean, just because something’s expensive doesn’t mean it’s cute/cool!! #notsorry

So anyway, here’s some goodies that I threw in this peachy sex kitten tote:

+ A bindi from Child of Wild

+ Anne’s ‘Watermelon Mint’ Kombucha

+ Coconut Body Butter

+ EOS lip balm in ‘Lemon Drop’

+ Daisy by MJ roll-on perfume

+ JNB jewels

+ My chihuahua ( kidding. )

+ OSEA’s oil

+ Passport + holder

+ PUR’s ‘Pomegranate Mint’ gum

+ Sunnies

+ Tangerines

+ TIZO’s tinted mineral SPF

FYI: here’s the deal on the bag: I found it at a local Target store. If you’re interested in purchasing it online, they have all their super chic fall colors here. I’m dying ( & buying ) over the bright blue one- it sorta resembles the royal blue Celine Nano Tote. A similar bag to orange one can be found here.

Welp, hope you’re all having a productive, happy Wednesday!

MWAH! x.Lauryn

{{ Check out WTF’s in my gym bag, purse, & beach tote }}.

What's in my Target bag?

14 comments on WTF’s in my Vacay Tote

1. Jeannine
    09.25.13 at 6:00 pm (11 months ago)

I have a different version if this same Target bag and I love it! Have never gotten so many compliments on a bag. trying to get away with wearing it as long as I can! Too bad I paid full price though, but at least that was only $40 ;)

09.25.13 at 6:07 pm (11 months ago)

Love it!! Share any cute links for bags- I would love to see ; ).

2. Jenni
    09.25.13 at 6:32 pm (11 months ago)

Is Anne’s Kombucha as good as GT’s? I’m kind of obsessed with their Synergy line. I remember you posting a picture of GT’s in the past…have you switched brands?! I’m a huge kombucha lover, so obviously this topic is of major importance to me.

09.25.13 at 6:43 pm (11 months ago)

I LOVE both! But Anne’s is at the local Farmer’s Market, so lately I’ve been addicted to her kombucha : ).

3. Michelle @ Its The New Twenty
    09.25.13 at 7:34 pm (11 months ago)

Ok, I am in LOVE with that bag! (and the price! Ha!) Def gonna have to hit up Target soon. Between that and the Phillip Lim collection, they definitely seem to be stepping up their bag game!
    Michelle @ Its The New Twenty recently posted..This? Or That?My Profile

4. Jane
    09.26.13 at 4:06 am (11 months ago)

I have the same Target bag in a light brown shade. I love it because it goes with everything. Your pics make it look much more expensive than it really is. Yeah for awesome cheap finds!

5. Sophie
    09.26.13 at 8:26 am (11 months ago)

Love that bag! What do you use the Osea oil for?

09.26.13 at 8:46 am (11 months ago)

My face & neck- it’s amazing. I also like it under makeup for a dewy look! X.

6. Alissa @ Roll of the Spice
    09.26.13 at 10:32 am (11 months ago)

I have seen that body butter at TJs before.. I will have to try it next time. I am going to have to hunt down that Anne’s watermelon kombucha! That sounds tasty! Glad you had a good vacay!
    Alissa @ Roll of the Spice recently posted..Homemade Rosemary-Herb BreadMy Profile

7. Candace
    09.26.13 at 12:02 pm (11 months ago)

Hey gal!

Love your posts, always so aesthetically pleasing and adorbs. Anywho, I not sure if you have done a post like this before, but since I am a San Diego local I wanted to see if you could do a fav SD haunts for healthy groceries, shopping, restaurants, etc. I always find so many new places just by asking friends so thought I would ask you too!

xx C

8. Noemi
    09.27.13 at 6:22 am (11 months ago)

This body butter is following me !! I finally need to get it!!

9. michelle
    09.30.13 at 9:09 am (11 months ago)

that bag. i die!!!

im seeing it with Poole nails (butter london– it’s a gorgeous teal).