MWAH! Vacay Lips <3

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.Hey guys!

If you follow TSConf on Instagram, then you know I’m on a much-needed vacay ; ))).

( ::sigh/sigh/sigh x 100:: ).

& I’m not gonna lie: laying by ( aka in ) the pool, doing nothing, & drinking ginger margaritas while I flip through US Weekly, is pretty F-ing heavenly.

So. Don’t hate me if I’m MIA!

Anyway, these are the Cabo hot, sexy brights that I packed in my MU bag— (( & I’m OBSESSED w/ them )):

+ ‘Russian Red’ by MAC

+ ‘Candy YUM YUM’ by MAC

+ Hot pink nail polish found here

Any other sex kitten-color I’m missing?

Happy Sunday, lovas ( what day is it anyway? )!

xx.Lauryn

17 comments on MWAH! Vacay Lips <3

1. Michelle @ Its The New Twenty
    09.23.13 at 6:45 pm (2 years ago)

How do you look soooo amazing in bright lip color?! I see pics like these and I want to wear it so bad, but every time I actually put it on I feel like I look ridiculous. What do you line them with? I think I may need to try this trend again after this post…
    Michelle @ Its The New Twenty recently posted..This? Or That?My Profile

2. Anna
    09.24.13 at 8:56 am (2 years ago)

You should try MAC Impassioned – its to die for / my fave color for a tropical vacash <3

3. Brittany
    09.24.13 at 9:04 am (2 years ago)

Sounds amazing. I’m very interested in a “skinny” take on the ginger margaritas you mentioned!

4. Dana froula
    09.25.13 at 6:44 pm (2 years ago)

Hi Lauryn! You should try the lippie Crosswires by Mac. Love it!

09.25.13 at 6:51 pm (2 years ago)

Sounds amaze! What kind of shade? x.

5. Jessica
    05.04.14 at 5:58 pm (1 year ago)

Where can the palm tree shirt be found?????

6. Erika
    12.30.14 at 11:09 pm (5 months ago)

I found your photo on Pinterest, I am also wondering where you got your top. I’m going to Hawaii and thought this would be a cute shirt to travel in. I hope you respond soon and hope the item is still available…I know…over a year later! (crossing fingers)

12.31.14 at 10:39 am (5 months ago)

It’s sold out : ( e-mail me and I’ll send you similar options though!! x