Mini DeLites

MINIDELITES{ A weekend romper }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ On my coffee table: gold playing cards }

For some reason three day weekends feel like, a totally naughty, hall pass.

I mean, it’s so easy to take advantage of a mini vacay…right?!

My weekend involved a fair amount of bubbly, appetizers, & friends/family ( + a lil gym time ).

But lemme tell ya, today kicked my ass. Big time. I have so much work to catch up on it’s sort of pathetic.

I feel like that Emoji who wails/crys/whine with its head back.

Boo.

So…did you guys give yourself a hall pass to relax this weekend? If so, how’d you deal with the piles of work today? HELP! PLEASE! SOS!

Happy Monday Tuesday! xo.L

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Just the the cutest lil bookmarks }
Mini-DeLites-with-Pixy{ The sun worshiper }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ Lemon drops for guests (( seafoam bowls found here )) }

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.{ My sistas ; ) }

11 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Becky Hillyard
    09.03.13 at 7:50 pm (12 months ago)

I seem to always have the “Monday Hangover” after a long fun weekend. So I feel ya girl. The thing that always makes me feel better is going to TurboKick and getting in a great workout, no matter how bad my Monday ickes are, the workout makes me feel 110% better. then I am able to focus much better on the work load.

Love that Stone Cold Fox romper….seriously amazing.

xx,
    Becky
    Becky Hillyard recently posted..Royal Romper Style & GiveawayMy Profile

2. Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A.
    09.03.13 at 10:30 pm (12 months ago)

I always feel exhausted, overwhelmed, etc. on Mondays – er Tuesdays – after a long weekend! I get over it by grabbing a nice, relaxing yoga class after work and a green juice to get that brain back in order asap.

By Thursday, I’m usually planning my next escape/staycation!
    Whitney @ To Live & Diet in L.A. recently posted..Sneaky Ways Restaurants Fatten You Up: Part 1My Profile

3. Carla
    09.04.13 at 1:58 am (12 months ago)

I had no long weekend and since it’s exam time for me I had to ignore the beautiful weather here in Switzerland and study all day all night all weekend! With some runs in between of course to keep me sane. At the moment, I can strongly reccomend you watching this (Procrastination is a cup of tea): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpTp74L3uI

4. Court Star @ StarSystemz
    09.04.13 at 2:47 am (12 months ago)

The three day weekend hangover..o lordy! I looovee your dress so pretty! I can not wait to go shopping out here in Bangkok! You literally gave me that thrill and I want to shop till I drop! Thanks for sharing! Love + Shine CourtStar
    Court Star @ StarSystemz recently posted..Simple Abdominal Exercises Without a MachineMy Profile

5. Kate
    09.04.13 at 6:09 am (12 months ago)

Ooo! What shoes are you wearing?

6. Leiah
    09.04.13 at 7:29 am (12 months ago)

So pretty!! I totally hear ya. I <3 long weekends but coming back with piles of work is the worst! I let myself do extreme relaxing (aside from freak cleaning/organizing/running around) all weekend. Yesterday was a brutal catch up day but I got through it. Just bust through all the work and then have a glass of vino :) :)

7. Bridget @ The Bombshell Diaries
    09.04.13 at 8:12 am (12 months ago)

Love that you have added some of your personal style to the site! That stone cold fox romper is amazing and I love that skirt you have on in the last photo! So so gorgeous!!

xx B

8. Lacey
    09.04.13 at 1:55 pm (12 months ago)

Hey Miss Lauren!

So I know you love rompers and jumpsuits, but do you ever have a problem with them fitting properly? I’m 5′ 2″ and pretty tiny but have boobs and a butt too, I feel like rompers always make me look kinda chunky and are typically unflattering on me(wailing emoji here ;) Any advice on fit tips?

And PS you’re amazing I have a big time crush on you and your blog <3

Lots of love,

-Lacey

9. Naaj Rona
    09.05.13 at 1:49 am (12 months ago)

I have been off sick for two weeks now and i’m dreading the pile of work that is waiting for me. I wish we had a magic wand that would do our work.

Love the romper, the flowers on it are just beautiful.

Naaj Ronas Lifestyle