LuLu*s x The Skinny Confidential Numéro Uno

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Heyyyyy—

For the next four Thursday’s I’ll be doing a style collab with LuLu*s. Ever since the blog has evolved in to a lifestyle blog, I thought it’d be fun to start incorporating a little ( just a little ; ) ) bit of  fashion blogging.

So.

If you don’t know, now you know: I.love.love.love.clothes. And I die over anything black.

At the moment I’m loving backless, black, dramatic maxis.

Ya with me?

So naturally I absolutely fell head over heels for this garden party dress. It’s effortless & totally sexy at the same time. I wear this dime cooking barefoot in the kitchen or out to a romantic dinner.

Since this dress is such a black beauty there’s no point in over accessorizing- keep it simple. I added detail with a thin arm band, this gold delicate ring, & this midi ring.

Look out for next week’s fashion post- & check out all LuLu*s to-die-for black dress collection here ( so sorry in advance to you & your bank account ).

Happy Thursday, babes!

MWAH.x.Lauryn

{ All photos by the insanely talented Katherine Rose from LK Griffin Photography || kick ass skull by Child of Wild }.

{{ Cow hide rug can be found here }}.

Newer comments

26 comments on LuLu*s x The Skinny Confidential Numéro Uno

1. Becky Hillyard
    08.29.13 at 5:06 pm (1 year ago)

Stunning! I have a slight obsession with all things black and this post def did not help;) Looking forward to more love!
    xx,
    Becky
    Becky Hillyard recently posted..Omaha Fashion WeekMy Profile

2. Marysa
    08.29.13 at 5:15 pm (1 year ago)

You’re too gorg. Love black anything. Ps: I love reading all your health tips but I adore your style, I’m so glad it’s a lifestyle blog now!!

3. lauren
    08.29.13 at 6:25 pm (1 year ago)

This isn’t the same dress on the lulus website! where is the dress from in your pictures I love the lace in the front!

08.30.13 at 1:07 am (1 year ago)

I know :( they’re sold out of the one I’m wearing, however the link I provided is a dress that’s very similar. E-mail me for more details babe- Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com. X.

4. kaitlyntru
    08.29.13 at 7:11 pm (1 year ago)

The dress is great & your wall of art… I need to have!
    kaitlyntru recently posted..Maui take 3My Profile

5. Lexie
    08.29.13 at 11:13 pm (1 year ago)

where did you get the dress in the photographs?! Its absolutely to DIE FOR!! xx

08.30.13 at 9:57 pm (1 year ago)

It’s sold out so I had to feature some one similar- such a bummer!!! I am so sad there’s none avail anymore :-(. But the one I linked is super similar!

6. Emmy
    08.30.13 at 12:48 am (1 year ago)

Is it just me…or is the dress on Lulu’s and the one in the picture significantly different? The one in Lauryn’s pictures is gorgeous- love the lace detail and texture. The Lulu’s dress is missing these elements. Can we please find out how to get the dress in your pics miss thing?!

08.30.13 at 1:06 am (1 year ago)

Hi!! The one in the pictures is LuLu*s- it’s sold out so the link is one that is very similar. E-mail me for more details Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com. X.

7. Nicole
    08.30.13 at 6:27 am (1 year ago)

That dress is soooo pretty!!

8. Rachel
    08.30.13 at 7:38 am (1 year ago)

Oh my gosh, that dress! Maxis sometimes seem a little beachy/pedestrian to me, but I am in LOVE with this one!

xo,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes

9. Marie
    08.30.13 at 12:51 pm (1 year ago)

YOUR ARE AMAZINGGG !! LOVE THIS POST !!

XO

10. Lindsay
    08.30.13 at 2:51 pm (1 year ago)

Beautiful shots. Big fan of LuLu’*s!! This dress looks looks similar to the white in your profile picture. Love em both! Looking forward to more “fashion” posts!
    Lindsay recently posted..A Dose of Boots on a Budget…My Profile

08.30.13 at 6:28 pm (1 year ago)

They’re the same dress, different colors :-)! Thanks babe! X.

11. SABRINA SILVA
    08.31.13 at 11:33 am (1 year ago)

obsessed with this dress. I’m ordering the similar one but I don’t know if I should order a small or medium. I’m 5’9″ 126lbs…

08.31.13 at 12:16 pm (1 year ago)

I would do a small ; )!

12. Stylish and Healthy
    08.31.13 at 7:30 pm (1 year ago)

You look gorgeous! I love your health tips and style!
    Stylish and Healthy recently posted..MatijaMy Profile

13. Heike
    10.09.14 at 9:11 am (2 weeks ago)

We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for yyou personally?
    I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on a number of
    the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome site!
    Heike recently posted..HeikeMy Profile

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on LuLu*s x The Skinny Confidential Numéro Uno

1. [...] did another for this week’s four part collab with LuLu*s I’m wearing this innocent ( me, innocent? HA! ), dainty [...]

2. [...] {{ Other collabs with LuLu*s can be found here & here }}. [...]

3. [...] Other collabs with LuLu*s can be found here, here, & here [...]

4. [...] LuLu*s & I collaborated; see posts: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4. Stay tuned for more LuLu*s collabs in [...]