Muddled Spa Water on Crack

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.You know what’s fun?

Making DIY spa water.

I swear, try it.

Today the sun was shining so I opened my patio doors & blasted the song “The Girl from Ipanema” ( FYI: Pixy thinks SHE’S the girl from Ipanema ) & whipped up some balls to walls, muddled spa water.

And lemme tell ya, this stuff is water on crack cocaine…because it’s addictive & super intense.

I mean, this isn’t some pansy-shit water.

Like, I didn’t just add a lemon wedge or cucumber slice.

It’s some serious agua.

Because how amaze do chia seeds ( << these are so filling it’s almost ridic ) + fresh fruit/herbs + h2O sound?

I know, right?!

Dead.die.bye.

Anyway, I used Essentia Water because it’s the best avail pH ( 9.5 pH, baby! ). Stay away from crap water ( ya, there’s such thing as ‘crap water’ ). Look for brands with a higher pH.

Ok, well I’m off to fill up on water!

LOLZ.

x.L

DIY-Spa-Water-7

12 comments on Muddled Spa Water on Crack

1. Erica
    08.14.13 at 7:20 pm (1 year ago)

YUM! I’m gonna make some of this when I get home — I love love love how chia seeds fill me up all day (I always mix them into my yogurt)

2. Karen
    08.15.13 at 5:58 am (1 year ago)

I am totally addicted to water already…doing this…sounds awesome to me! Looks super yummy!
    Karen recently posted..Supine Quad StretchMy Profile

3. Allie
    08.15.13 at 6:37 am (1 year ago)

hey, love your blog! gives me lots of inspo and motivation! one question though; why is the pH of the water so important? I’m not that well versed in nutrition biochem but the pH of your stomach is so low that I assume it would negate the basic property of the water…?

4. hil
    08.15.13 at 6:55 am (1 year ago)

How long do you muddle before drinking? Long enough for the chia seeds to poof up?

5. Maggie @ Sunnyside Up Smile
    08.15.13 at 4:55 pm (1 year ago)

Oooh I love making spa water! I usually just stick with lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger but no more! I am definitely giving this a go. Love the addition of chia seeds! They definitely fill me up :)
    Maggie @ Sunnyside Up Smile recently posted..Liebster Award!My Profile

6. Court Star @ StarSystemz
    08.16.13 at 8:53 am (1 year ago)

I love the cute straw idea, makes the spa water even more enjoyable :) Thanks for sharing! I am HUGE on Kangen water right now. Lots of Love, CourtStar
    Court Star @ StarSystemz recently posted..FIT FRIENDS FRIDAYMy Profile

7. Morgan Hickman
    08.17.13 at 1:17 pm (1 year ago)

Hi! so excited to try this! Just went out and bought all the ingredients! Just curious how much of everything (especially chia seeds) did you use? Also how long did you let it set/ muddle it! Thank you!

Xo

08.17.13 at 3:18 pm (1 year ago)

About 5 teaspoons : ). A 1/2 handful of mint. However many strawberries you want and a few lemon wedges. You can play around with it! xx.

8. Chani
    09.04.13 at 3:47 am (1 year ago)

hey thanks for this recipe thingo. Looks great and I can’t wait to make it on Saturday when I have some people over

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Muddled Spa Water on Crack