Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.[ Watermelon on a hot day ]

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.[ My newest obsession: an all-natural, handmade Body Butter ]

I’m finally back on track after the big move ( well, kinda. Blogging at 11 pm doesn’t exactly make me ‘Blogger of Year.’ HA. ).

Moving sucks ass.

Like, seriously. Geez.

But now that I’m settled in, I’m really gettin’ down to biz. Lots of cooking & baking-!!! Expect some skinny recipes in the next few weeks because I have about a bazllion healthy recipes to test out.

Question: what not-so-healthy recipe do you want to see in a skinny version?

I’m thinking a healthier take on mac and cheese. Yay or nay?

Any other suggestions…? Come on, come on. Get cray, cray. Skinny chocolate cake, quiches, crepes, French toast?! LMK.

Modifying recipes is def my favorite thing ever.

Shocker! LOLZ.

Anyway, happy Monday! xx.L

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.[ My favorite peeps <3 ((dress found here)) ]
Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.[ Dying over Andy Warhol's limited edition Perrier ]
Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.[ A huge-ass dreamcatcher ]
Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.[ The best kale salad ever. Modified, naturally. ]

Newer comments

34 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Shelby
    07.23.13 at 1:37 am (1 year ago)

Mac and Cheese is a serious must!

2. Kaitie
    07.23.13 at 4:25 am (1 year ago)

I can’t wait for your mac and cheese recipe, it is one of my favourite comfort foods! Skinny brownies or crepes would be great to see :)

3. MrsJpruitt
    07.23.13 at 4:48 am (1 year ago)

As soon as I read your question “what not-so-healthy recipe do you want to see in a skinny version?”, mac n cheese popped in my head. That would be amazzzinnngggg.

4. Morgan
    07.23.13 at 6:13 am (1 year ago)

Please give us a healthy Mac and Cheese! If my ultimate comfort food becomes health food, I will be one very happy girl

5. GiGi Eats Celebrities
    07.23.13 at 6:53 am (1 year ago)

I just helped my brother move over the weekend and I was in a surprisingly awesome move! Honestly, when it’s not actually YOU moving, I think it’s okay! LOL!! He was not the happiest of campers BUT I think my positive outlook really helped!

6. Beth
    07.23.13 at 7:08 am (1 year ago)

I’d love to see a modified, healthified guacamole recipe or more healthy & creative snack ideas. I get so sick of hummus & veggies or apples & almond butter. Thanks, Lauryn!

7. Desiree
    07.23.13 at 7:32 am (1 year ago)

Rice Krispies Treats?

8. Elisabeth
    07.23.13 at 7:57 am (1 year ago)

I’d love to see a modified chicken alfredo!

9. Grace
    07.23.13 at 8:21 am (1 year ago)

DEF mac-n-cheese! And how about some healthy chip/salty snack substitutes? I’ve eaten so many kale chips I’m turning green. You’re the best!

10. Annie
    07.23.13 at 9:28 am (1 year ago)

Skinny chocolate chip cookie dough! Chocolate chip cookies are my weakness…but I usually don’t even get them in the oven bc I inhale the yummy dough. I would LOVE to see a recipe for lower sugar, lower fat — lower everything bad — cookie dough for when I need a fix!

P.S. Love your blog make-over!! xo

11. Rachel
    07.23.13 at 9:43 am (1 year ago)

Mac and cheese…oh wow, you’re awesome. Like the best thing.
    Ever.
    Lol, but I would like to see your ideas for a skinny fettuccine alfredo. It’s pretty much my number one craving.

• Kate
      07.23.13 at 12:39 pm (12 months ago)

I agree!! Skinny fettucine alfredo! & mac and cheese :)

12. Dylan
    07.23.13 at 9:55 am (1 year ago)

I would love to see a substitute for mac and cheese!! And any kind of dessert substitutes like cookies or brownies–I love all your recipe substitutions!

13. Sarah
    07.23.13 at 10:18 am (1 year ago)

I’d love to see a recipe for skinny/vegan cheesecake!

14. Jesse
    07.23.13 at 10:54 am (1 year ago)

Hey Lauryn! Your blog is really cute. Could you do a modified PB cookie recipe or some kind of peanut butter treat? I looooove peanut butter and would love to eat a cookie without sugar and white flour and all that. Keep up the good work! Also in the group picture you posted one of the girls has on a long, floor-length red dress like yours but hers has a slit..could you let us know where she got it by any chance? It is lovely…Thanks! :)

15. Madeline
    07.23.13 at 12:08 pm (12 months ago)

I’m a healthy eater, but always a total sucker for Reeses Peanut Butter cups.. or anything with peanut butter and chocolate for that matter. Some other ideas: Brownies, Cheesecake, french fries, mozarella sticks..

Totally addicted to your blog! Thanks for all the great tips!

16. rachel
    07.23.13 at 1:11 pm (12 months ago)

I challenge you to:: mozzarella sticks, blooming onion, buffalo wings….cinnamon bus, cookies and FUDGY GOOEY brownies!

All these have gluten… which i’m trying to avoid, forever… I can never find good supplements…

[I'm on a bikini comp. diet right now but post show I'd love to attempt whatever you make!!]

17. Jordan Bundy
    07.23.13 at 2:25 pm (12 months ago)

I would LOVE to see you do a skinny version of puppy chow or peanut butter rice krispy treats!! (The ones with peanut butter and melted chocolate on top :) )

18. Mary
    07.23.13 at 3:48 pm (12 months ago)

I’d love healthy sweet breakfast options. French toast would be divine! :)

19. Kristin
    07.23.13 at 6:23 pm (12 months ago)

Easy snacks and work lunches! Salads get old fast and I’m a vegetarian. Do you know of a really good protein shake for lunches? Not one I have to use a blender.

Newer comments