Ready, Set, Cleanse!

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, diet blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Tomorrow’s the big day.

Time to cleanse, detox, & rid my bod from any gross, sickie toxins.

Are ya in?

Hope so, because it’s easy, peasy…if you’re thinking about participating ( remember this? ), e-mail me for details at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com. I’m excited to feel energized!!

Oh! And I guess Google Reader is shutting down ( more info here ), so be cool & make the switch to Bloglovin’.

BTW: I die over Bloglovin’— it’s just rad.

Happy cleansing! xx.L

P.S. I wanted to say a quick happy birthday to the most amazing dad ever! Love you Dadsy boy ; ). xo.

24 comments on Ready, Set, Cleanse!

1. Ashley pierce
    06.30.13 at 9:38 pm (1 year ago)

I would love to know what you are cleansing with?!

06.30.13 at 10:14 pm (1 year ago)

Just click the “cleanse” link above :-)! It will direct you to Suja! Xx.

2. Danielle Sobotka
    07.01.13 at 2:18 am (1 year ago)

I’m interested in doing this cleanse!!!

3. Jess
    07.01.13 at 2:25 am (1 year ago)

Any UK versions of Suja? I would love to take part in the cleanse!

4. Carla
    07.01.13 at 3:37 am (1 year ago)

I don’t have Suja in my country, but nevertheless I’m doing a 7-days cleanse, starting on friday with a prep day, then 5 full days of juicing, one follow-up day. After that I hope I will get into the spirit for my well-earned summer holidays!

5. Mary Lynn
    07.01.13 at 4:39 am (1 year ago)

I’m doing the cleanse!!… it’ll be critical before rocking a swimsuit in front of everyone I’ve known since elementary school on 4th of July

6. Katie
    07.01.13 at 7:08 am (1 year ago)

I would love to try this cleanse! Do you find that a 1-day cleanse has any benefits or do you recommend the 3-day?
    Katie recently posted..Favorite 4 to Fight the FrizzMy Profile

7. Jessika
    07.01.13 at 7:12 am (1 year ago)

Let’s get it on, girl! But, what about the impending 4 of July???

8. Catherine
    07.01.13 at 9:12 am (1 year ago)

Love and hate that you introduced me to Suja ;) Such a delicious juice but a pricey addiction! Haha. You’ve motivated me to do a 1 day Suja Juice cleanse on Monday 7/1 to kick start the summer and the midway point of 2013 :)

9. Jacki
    07.01.13 at 9:21 am (1 year ago)

I’m in!!! I’m not using suja. I’m actually making my own juice following the 3 day juice cleanse you mentioned in a previous post. Day 1 juice tasted so much better than day 2… Ha ha! And 64oz + water? That is so much liquid. But so far so good!! Thanks!

10. Andi
    07.01.13 at 10:58 am (1 year ago)

Hey you!! So, are you planning on cleansing on July 4? Or am I starting a day late? I ate eggs and sausage and gluten free waffles so I think too late to start today???

Also, can I buy the Suja juices required for the cleanse at Whole Foods?

I have your at-home cleanse from last time…is it the same one?
    thanks love

11. Charlene
    07.01.13 at 12:45 pm (1 year ago)

I’ve been looking into different cleansers. I might try the 1 day cleanse.
    Charlene recently posted..Some Daily InspirationMy Profile

12. doreen
    07.01.13 at 1:12 pm (1 year ago)

I’m interested please send the details of the cleanse

13. Steph
    07.01.13 at 7:39 pm (1 year ago)

Do you find you gain any weight you lose right back after the cleanse?
    Ps- I LOVE Suja :)

07.01.13 at 9:36 pm (1 year ago)

Two more days, three days total! Thanks babe! xx.

14. Iris
    07.02.13 at 5:17 am (1 year ago)

In my country they do not have Suja as well,
    does someone know a good juice cleanse scheme with recipes online?

07.02.13 at 9:48 am (1 year ago)

Yes! Just e-mail me babe! And I’ll send your at home directions. xx.

15. isabella
    07.03.13 at 6:30 pm (1 year ago)

Since you are only taking in carbs and sugars from fruit and veg for three days, don’t you lose muscle mass? xx

16. Crystal Anne
    07.11.13 at 9:27 pm (1 year ago)

I just ordered my 3-day cleanse, I can’t wait to try it! Also I love the pudding recipe for the Vanilla Cloud! MMM Way stoked.
    Crystal Anne recently posted..GO EMERICA!My Profile

17. Noura
    02.26.14 at 9:39 am (9 months ago)

Could you post some AM Green juice recipes please :D
    i want to include green juice in my morning routine and 1) i don’t know how to make .. 2) i don’t know what to make/mix

Thanks :D