Badass Kombucha

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, diet blogger, and lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Kombucha is so bad ass.

I literally drink it every day.

Why?

Because, duh: the benefits are insane. Plus it tastes better than anything & gives me an afternoon buzz.

Kidding.

Kind of.

WTF am I talking about? Welp, there happens to be smallest percent of alcohol in it because it’s fermented.

But keep calm & carry on because the benefits of this badass tea are worth the tiny speck of alcy.

Check them out:

1.} Detoxification.

2.} Joint care.

3.} Aid in digestion & gut health.

4.} Helps with constipation ( fun shit– literally ).

5.} It’s immune boosting.

6.} Aids in liver function.

7.} The tea is vegan, gluten-free, & contains no GMO’s.

{ More info can be found here }

{{ & for my Kombucha cocktail recipe click here }}

Oh, & if you’re buying Kombucha make sure to bring your I.D. Yes indeed, lovers. You need an I.D. to get this tea.

xx.L

Caution: there are tiny little floaters in this tea. But get over it. The health benefits are worth the floaters! LOL.

Synergy-Kombucha-Benefits-1

22 comments on Badass Kombucha

1. Jenni
    06.27.13 at 4:35 pm (1 year ago)

I just did a post on kombucha not too long ago! It’s funny, there’s a law here in Santa Monica that says alcohol can’t be purchased before 8:00 AM, and I was denied my kombucha when I went to Whole Foods at 7 something one morning. So sad. I said to the guy, “COME ONNN, REALLY?” and he was like, “Sorry, the computer literally won’t let me ring it up, look…” And it beeped at him when he tried to scan it. Haha! Most of the time I find it hilarious when I get carded for kombucha, but this experience was definitely a downer.
    Jenni recently posted..Ode to a Fellow BloggerMy Profile

2. brooke @ sweats & sweets
    06.27.13 at 5:11 pm (1 year ago)

Love kombucha! I’m addicted to the raspberry chia and hibiscus flavor, but I’m wanting to try the “Over 21″ variety.

3. Gretchen
    06.27.13 at 10:38 pm (1 year ago)

I’ve never had to show my ID for this at Whole Foods and other stores in Minnesota! Very weird.

• Lauren
      07.10.13 at 12:48 am (1 year ago)

You don’t have to be 21 to buy them in Oregon either. Good to know though, since I’m moving to SoCal next month!

4. cecilia
    06.28.13 at 2:49 am (1 year ago)

Can you buy it if you’re 18? Because in Sweden you can drink when you’re 18.. :) and I’m moving to the US soon and want to try it! :*

5. Christina C
    06.28.13 at 6:31 am (1 year ago)

Love Kombucha! I have a lot of digestion problems and I always feel so much better when I drink half a bottle each day! I’ve never been carded before, I buy it in Whole Foods in RI all the time.

6. Lisa
    06.28.13 at 6:38 am (1 year ago)

Ahhhh yes! It is the BEST drink ever!! My latest obsession are the ones with the floating chai seeds :) xo

7. Jessica
    06.28.13 at 7:05 am (1 year ago)

I would really like to try this tea, but I haven’t yet because I am a recovering alcoholic and I’m just not sure as to if it’s a good idea or not…

• Lauren
      07.10.13 at 12:49 am (1 year ago)

In most states you can buy them at any age. The alcohol content is like 0.5% or less; it would be nearly impossible to feel any of the effects of alcohol from them.

8. Katie
    06.28.13 at 11:52 am (1 year ago)

Lol!!!! In Minnesota they don’t recognize the alcohol content so we don’t get carded when we buy it! I had no idea this was an issue in other states!!! XD

9. jen
    06.28.13 at 3:13 pm (1 year ago)

I picked some up today per your suggestion and I have to say, this shit is the shit. I work at a school so I feel a little racy downing an “alcoholic” bev during the workday. But it’s sunny and friday so i’ll take a buzz no matter how small.

10. Court Star @ StarSystemz
    06.28.13 at 7:04 pm (1 year ago)

I LOVE Kombucha and have always wanted to learn how to make it myself! Have you ever tried making it yourself? I guess its much more affordable although I do love picking a bunch up at Whole Foods :) Thanks for sharing! Love + Shine CourtStar
    Court Star @ StarSystemz recently posted..WIAW: What I Ate WednesdayMy Profile

11. Leora
    06.28.13 at 9:32 pm (1 year ago)

Have you ever tried making your own? It’s actually pretty easy. I brewed a batch today. You just need a SCOBY (order online or find a friend who has one), black tea, sugar, and a glass/porcelain/ceramic vessel.

12. Courtney Campbell
    06.28.13 at 10:01 pm (1 year ago)

LOVE this drink! I feel so good when I drink it. Love all of the health benefits! Thank you for sharing more info!

13. Arin
    07.01.13 at 3:29 pm (1 year ago)

Not all of them require you to be legal :)

• Deb
      12.06.13 at 10:45 am (11 months ago)

I’ve never had to show an ID. But I am over 50. haha!

14. Anna
    07.12.13 at 4:11 pm (1 year ago)

Turning 21 next Tuesday and running to the store to get it before work, soooooo excited!!!!!

15. Heather
    07.25.13 at 8:31 am (1 year ago)

I love this stuff! However, I have been meaning to ask someone…I drink a bottle of that each day. I don’t know if that’s too much, because I’ve read other places you’re supposed to have like 4 oz. each day, and the bottle is 16 oz. I have, however, been drinking a bottle five days a week for two months, and I feel great!

16. Malery
    01.09.14 at 12:20 pm (9 months ago)

Finally trying Kombucha! They sell it at the local liquor store. The owner used to make her own and recommended the Synergy Superfruits flavor since it is my first time trying it. Its tasty! GT’s website allows you to search for locations that sell it near you if you want to try it, but don’t know where to go.

17. michelle
    03.19.14 at 7:03 pm (7 months ago)

I bought some and I can’t drink it. It taste like apple cider vinegar:(. Can I do something to help with taste?