The Skinny Confidential || A Lifestyle Blog. by: Lauryn Evarts

The Raddest Beauty Product Ever: Aztec Indian Healing Clay

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger shares top secret skincare mud mask.

Ok, so let’s talk face masks.

I don’t care if your complexion is acne prone, oily, or dry, if this isn’t in your medie cabinet you’re seriously missing out.

This secret mask has been named “the world’s most powerful facial.” And uh, it’s only…$7.50.

So no. You don’t have to spend a gazillion dollars at the local spa. I mean, I can’t even get out zen-decorated doors without being bombarded by salespeople. Is it necessary to try to sell me the whole entire display case after a ‘relaxing’ facial? Like, no thanks! No really, I’m ok. I’ll pass on the $425 dollar La Mer moisturizer.

Keep it simple, stupid.

Ok. Anyway back to the mask. All you do is mix this powered clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar &/or a bit of water. Use a bowl & spoon ( preferably non-metal ) & stir the mixture well so it turns to paste. Apply the clay to your face & allow it to harden for ten minutes ( sometimes I even leave it on for twenty mins— rebel!!! ). Remove by washing it off with warm water. It’s totally #teamnormal to have some redness.

Pros: it reduces acne scars, shrinks pores, & provides a tightening sensation ( << love!!). And not only can you use this magic mud to beautify, it can be used on skin irritations & bug bites too.

Beauty Tip Today says this about the mask: “almost every mineral found on Earth is present. When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge – Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over fifty minerals. 100% NATURAL.”

Still don’t believe me? Check out the reviews here.

BTW peeps, this isn’t some cheesy, weesy product review; I’m definitely not in to shoving product in your faces. I actually sincerely love this stuff & use it every two weeks.

Mwah!

xx.L

{{ For more skincare tips click here & here }}.

38 comments on The Raddest Beauty Product Ever: Aztec Indian Healing Clay

1. misshighsocks
    06.20.13 at 1:40 am (3 years ago)

Oh wow, I’ve had a Clay Mask by Freeman a while ago and since it is all gone, I’ve been looking around for a new Clay Mask :) I think I will definitely order me one!!!

Happy Thursday!
    xoxo

2. Katy
    06.20.13 at 5:32 am (3 years ago)

Just purchased! Thanks for the tip! :)

3. Jenni
    06.20.13 at 6:17 am (3 years ago)

Yep! Totally agree. I mix mine with aloe vera juice. I can literally feel it purging my skin of toxins. I also read you can use to duplicate those body wraps everyone is pitching lately. Mix it with olive oil, apply to mid-section, legs, etc…then wrap with saran wrap. I believe it’s on pinterest. Haven’t tried it yet…

4. shelley
    06.20.13 at 7:03 am (3 years ago)

I am definitely going to have to try this :) You’ve convinced me! Plus masks are always so fun to try out.

5. Noelle Gregory
    06.20.13 at 7:35 am (3 years ago)

I bought this stuff two weeks ago…..AMAZING! Love it!

6. Kirsten
    06.20.13 at 8:22 am (3 years ago)

Ok, I have oily skin that can get a pimple here or there and there are blackheads on my nose and forehead area. So I used this one a couple of years ago and followed the directions on use and used this one for about a month and a half. I saw no improvements or changes to my skin.

7. Leiah
    06.20.13 at 10:02 am (3 years ago)

Omg I just went online and bought it + apple cider vinigar! I’ve been looking for a good natural face mask & you posted just in time! Thanks! <3

8. Emily
    06.20.13 at 10:24 am (3 years ago)

I love this stuff! Beware it will start to kind of hurt a little bit when it starts to harden. It is totally worth it though!

Emily
    Eageremily.blogspot.com / Giveaway!!!

9. Kelly
    06.20.13 at 11:43 am (3 years ago)

I’ve been looking for a good face mask/something to pamper myself with. And this sounds perfect…. totally getting this.
    Kelly recently posted..I’m (sort of) Unique!My Profile

10. BougieHippie
    06.20.13 at 1:29 pm (3 years ago)

Just found your site. I love it!

anorexicescapades.com

11. Jaimie Cordeiro
    06.20.13 at 1:49 pm (3 years ago)

Just ordered this! Can’t wait to try! Love your posts xoxo

12. Meg @ Mr.C & Me
    06.20.13 at 2:05 pm (3 years ago)

this sh!t’s legit! Been using for a year now and I love it! :)

13. Jenni
    06.20.13 at 2:52 pm (3 years ago)

This stuff is seriously amazing. My grandma (who sadly is not with us anymore) used to mix it up for me and apply it to my face when I was young! I thought face masks were the ultimate grown-up beauty treatment. I kept using it for years, but haven’t bought a tub in a while! Thank you for reminding me. It really is the best! I miss it!
    Jenni recently posted..Creating DishesMy Profile

14. Yasmine @ Yasmine Brooke
    06.20.13 at 3:03 pm (3 years ago)

Wow! I have never heard of this face mask before. I’m always in the mood for a good facial mask, I will definitely have to try this out. Thanks for the little review!
    Yasmine @ Yasmine Brooke recently posted..I Have Joined Bloglovin!My Profile

15. brooke
    06.21.13 at 9:30 am (3 years ago)

YES!! I’ve been using this for a couple of years now. It works much better with raw apple cider vinegar than water… This is the only thing that has ever, and I mean EVER cleared out the perpetually clogged pores on my chin and nose.

16. Jessica A
    06.24.13 at 8:28 am (3 years ago)

Thanks for the tip! I was able to find this at Sprouts and I LOVED it!! Seriously made my skin glow… I do this and the Asprin/honey face scrub to control breakouts. Love all the DIY natural beauty ideas :)

17. Sarah
    07.06.13 at 5:06 pm (3 years ago)

Do you moisturize after washing the mask off?

18. Ryan
    07.20.13 at 1:04 am (3 years ago)

I just ordered this on drvita.com for under $5 on your recommendation. The avocado clay mask I bought at the drug store is years old, and I’m sure it’s probably bad for my face by now. I’m gonna go toss it as soon as I’m done hitting “Post Comment!”

19. Nellie
    08.24.13 at 6:35 am (2 years ago)

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.
    He used to be totally right. This publish actually made my day.
    You can not consider just how so much time I had spent
    for this information! Thanks!
    Nellie recently posted..NellieMy Profile

20. Mary Dr
    12.01.13 at 11:32 am (2 years ago)

In addition to a clay mask, you should also use Citrus Clear’s Spot Treatment after you wash of the clay mask. I had HUGE nose pores and crap in the pores. I’ve tried strips and other garbage and nothing has worked as well. One week after the clay mask + Citrus Clear Spot Treatment the pores shrank and my skin is blackhead / black pore free compared to only a week ago.

21. Nat
    04.09.14 at 12:31 am (2 years ago)

I Love this stuff. I use it 2x per week to Control my adult acne and my skin stays beautiful! Sometimes it is a little dry afterwards but I just moisturize with coconut oil and it my skin is just gorgeous and acne free

22. katie mcloud
    06.08.14 at 2:21 pm (2 years ago)

I have been using the Citrus Clear Clay Mask for about 3 weeks now. I only use it once a week. The one thing I noticed when I opened the jar was the very strong mint/menthol smell. It is a good smell, but very strong.

You simply apply the mask to your face and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and then remove with warm water. In the time I have been using the Citrus Clear Mask, I have had fewer breakouts and blimishes. I LOVE the tingly-ness that is leaves when I am finished. My face just feels clean!

23. Saloni
    03.31.15 at 10:42 pm (11 months ago)

Mine is very dry skin. Can I use it for the acne on my face though I have very less acne spots. And, will this pack enhance aging?

24. organic beauty store london
    04.19.15 at 11:45 am (10 months ago)

If a product utilizes between 70-95 % natural agro-ingredients then we will
    accredit it, though we will certainly not allow it declare to be organic.
    organic beauty store london recently posted..organic beauty store londonMy Profile

25. Jenny
    04.22.15 at 8:26 pm (10 months ago)

This stuff is amazing and is an absolute must have for every woman. Can’t believe I have spent the past ten years without it.!

26. Sari
    06.21.15 at 1:04 am (8 months ago)

why only every two weeks??

06.21.15 at 1:58 pm (8 months ago)

You can do it more if you want. This is just my preference! x

27. Hayley McKinnon
    10.08.15 at 10:53 am (4 months ago)

I love love love this facial so much! Its defiantly the best i have tried! great post, I did a post over on my blog about this product, so feel free to check it out!
    Hayley McKinnon recently posted..“World’s Most Powerful Facial”My Profile

28. Elizabeth-Ashley
    12.12.15 at 11:41 pm (2 months ago)

My dad works for the lil company, i use the mask. Absolutely mix it with raw apple cider vinegar, it really is a must. I find tht if i apply a thin coat rather then a thick coat on my face, it works better . Make it sort of watery, not clumpy at all. It hurts when it dries, and sometimes itches. Leave it on 20 minutes, i do 25 mins tho. If you peel a little off when its ready, sometimes you see blackheads on the clay. This is a gift to our faces from god himself, 100% nautral and amazing. DO BUY A FACE MOISTURIZER for afterwards, because this stuff sucks the life outta your face!!! 😁😀

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The Raddest Beauty Product Ever: Aztec Indian Healing Clay

1. […] little jar of Aztec Healing Clay is the facial mask of your dreams. It’s the best 10 bucks you will spend on your face and you can easily find it at a local health food store, Whole Foods […]

2. […] I’ve blogged about the Indian mask here & I’m in love too! […]

3. […] externally for pain, healing, & itchy bug bites! Read more about it’s skin care benefits HERE. […]

4. […] And after I take my makeup off, once a week, I use this secret face mask. More here. It takes care of any toxins on my skin & helps keep my skin so fresh & so clean, […]