Secret-Mask

The Raddest Beauty Product Ever: Aztec Indian Healing Clay

June 19, 2013
by
LAURYN

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger shares top secret skincare mud mask.

Ok, so let’s talk face masks.

I don’t care if your complexion is acne prone, oily, or dry, if this isn’t in your medie cabinet you’re seriously missing out.

This secret mask has been named “the world’s most powerful facial.” And uh, it’s only…$7.50.

So no. You don’t have to spend a gazillion dollars at the local spa. I mean, I can’t even get out zen-decorated doors without being bombarded by salespeople. Is it necessary to try to sell me the whole entire display case after a ‘relaxing’ facial? Like, no thanks! No really, I’m ok. I’ll pass on the $425 dollar La Mer moisturizer.

Keep it simple, stupid.

Ok. Anyway back to the mask. All you do is mix this powered clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar &/or a bit of water. Use a bowl & spoon ( preferably non-metal ) & stir the mixture well so it turns to paste. Apply the clay to your face & allow it to harden for ten minutes ( sometimes I even leave it on for twenty mins— rebel!!! ). Remove by washing it off with warm water. It’s totally #teamnormal to have some redness.

Pros: it reduces acne scars, shrinks pores, & provides a tightening sensation ( << love!!). And not only can you use this magic mud to beautify, it can be used on skin irritations & bug bites too.

Beauty Tip Today says this about the mask: “almost every mineral found on Earth is present. When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge – Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over fifty minerals. 100% NATURAL.”

Still don’t believe me? Check out the reviews here.

BTW peeps, this isn’t some cheesy, weesy product review; I’m definitely not in to shoving product in your faces. I actually sincerely love this stuff & use it every two weeks.

Mwah!

xx.L

{{ For more skincare tips click here & here }}.

OH, ALSO:

39 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. misshighsocks

Oh wow, I’ve had a Clay Mask by Freeman a while ago and since it is all gone, I’ve been looking around for a new Clay Mask :) I think I will definitely order me one!!!

Happy Thursday!
    xoxo

2. Jenni

Yep! Totally agree. I mix mine with aloe vera juice. I can literally feel it purging my skin of toxins. I also read you can use to duplicate those body wraps everyone is pitching lately. Mix it with olive oil, apply to mid-section, legs, etc…then wrap with saran wrap. I believe it’s on pinterest. Haven’t tried it yet…

3. Kirsten

Ok, I have oily skin that can get a pimple here or there and there are blackheads on my nose and forehead area. So I used this one a couple of years ago and followed the directions on use and used this one for about a month and a half. I saw no improvements or changes to my skin.

4. Leiah

Omg I just went online and bought it + apple cider vinigar! I’ve been looking for a good natural face mask & you posted just in time! Thanks! <3

5. Emily

I love this stuff! Beware it will start to kind of hurt a little bit when it starts to harden. It is totally worth it though!

Emily
    Eageremily.blogspot.com / Giveaway!!!

6. Jenni

This stuff is seriously amazing. My grandma (who sadly is not with us anymore) used to mix it up for me and apply it to my face when I was young! I thought face masks were the ultimate grown-up beauty treatment. I kept using it for years, but haven’t bought a tub in a while! Thank you for reminding me. It really is the best! I miss it!
    Jenni recently posted..Creating DishesMy Profile

7. brooke

YES!! I’ve been using this for a couple of years now. It works much better with raw apple cider vinegar than water… This is the only thing that has ever, and I mean EVER cleared out the perpetually clogged pores on my chin and nose.

8. Jessica A

Thanks for the tip! I was able to find this at Sprouts and I LOVED it!! Seriously made my skin glow… I do this and the Asprin/honey face scrub to control breakouts. Love all the DIY natural beauty ideas :)

9. Ryan

I just ordered this on drvita.com for under $5 on your recommendation. The avocado clay mask I bought at the drug store is years old, and I’m sure it’s probably bad for my face by now. I’m gonna go toss it as soon as I’m done hitting “Post Comment!”

10. Pingback: Budget Beauty: Aztec Clay |

11. Nellie

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.
    He used to be totally right. This publish actually made my day.
    You can not consider just how so much time I had spent
    for this information! Thanks!
    Nellie recently posted..NellieMy Profile

12. Mary Dr

In addition to a clay mask, you should also use Citrus Clear’s Spot Treatment after you wash of the clay mask. I had HUGE nose pores and crap in the pores. I’ve tried strips and other garbage and nothing has worked as well. One week after the clay mask + Citrus Clear Spot Treatment the pores shrank and my skin is blackhead / black pore free compared to only a week ago.

13. Pingback: Gorgeous Sazan Barzani: On Living a Busy But Healthy Lifestyle

14. Pingback: WTF is Bentonite Clay + Why I’m Chugging It | Fashionlush

15. Pingback: The Looks-Like-You-Don't-Have-Any-Makeup-On-Makeup Essentials

16. Nat

I Love this stuff. I use it 2x per week to Control my adult acne and my skin stays beautiful! Sometimes it is a little dry afterwards but I just moisturize with coconut oil and it my skin is just gorgeous and acne free

17. katie mcloud

I have been using the Citrus Clear Clay Mask for about 3 weeks now. I only use it once a week. The one thing I noticed when I opened the jar was the very strong mint/menthol smell. It is a good smell, but very strong.

You simply apply the mask to your face and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and then remove with warm water. In the time I have been using the Citrus Clear Mask, I have had fewer breakouts and blimishes. I LOVE the tingly-ness that is leaves when I am finished. My face just feels clean!

18. Saloni

Mine is very dry skin. Can I use it for the acne on my face though I have very less acne spots. And, will this pack enhance aging?

19. Jenny

This stuff is amazing and is an absolute must have for every woman. Can’t believe I have spent the past ten years without it.!

20. Elizabeth-Ashley

My dad works for the lil company, i use the mask. Absolutely mix it with raw apple cider vinegar, it really is a must. I find tht if i apply a thin coat rather then a thick coat on my face, it works better . Make it sort of watery, not clumpy at all. It hurts when it dries, and sometimes itches. Leave it on 20 minutes, i do 25 mins tho. If you peel a little off when its ready, sometimes you see blackheads on the clay. This is a gift to our faces from god himself, 100% nautral and amazing. DO BUY A FACE MOISTURIZER for afterwards, because this stuff sucks the life outta your face!!! ??