The Raddest Beauty Product Ever: Aztec Indian Healing Clay

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and lifestyle blogger shares top secret skincare mud mask.

Ok, so let’s talk face masks.

I don’t care if your complexion is acne prone, oily, or dry, if this isn’t in your medie cabinet you’re seriously missing out.

This secret mask has been named “the world’s most powerful facial.” And uh, it’s only…$7.50.

So no. You don’t have to spend a gazillion dollars at the local spa. I mean, I can’t even get out zen-decorated doors without being bombarded by salespeople. Is it necessary to try to sell me the whole entire display case after a ‘relaxing’ facial? Like, no thanks! No really, I’m ok. I’ll pass on the $425 dollar La Mer moisturizer.

Keep it simple, stupid.

Ok. Anyway back to the mask. All you do is mix this powered clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar &/or a bit of water. Use a bowl & spoon ( preferably non-metal ) & stir the mixture well so it turns to paste. Apply the clay to your face & allow it to harden for ten minutes ( sometimes I even leave it on for twenty mins— rebel!!! ). Remove by washing it off with warm water. It’s totally #teamnormal to have some redness.

Pros: it reduces acne scars, shrinks pores, & provides a tightening sensation ( << love!!). And not only can you use this magic mud to beautify, it can be used on skin irritations & bug bites too.

Beauty Tip Today says this about the mask: “almost every mineral found on Earth is present. When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge – Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over fifty minerals. 100% NATURAL.”

Still don’t believe me? Check out the reviews here.

BTW peeps, this isn’t some cheesy, weesy product review; I’m definitely not in to shoving product in your faces. I actually sincerely love this stuff & use it every two weeks.

Mwah!

xx.L

{{ For more skincare tips click here & here }}.

Newer comments

30 comments on The Raddest Beauty Product Ever: Aztec Indian Healing Clay

1. misshighsocks
    06.20.13 at 1:40 am (1 year ago)

Oh wow, I’ve had a Clay Mask by Freeman a while ago and since it is all gone, I’ve been looking around for a new Clay Mask :) I think I will definitely order me one!!!

Happy Thursday!
    xoxo

2. Katy
    06.20.13 at 5:32 am (1 year ago)

Just purchased! Thanks for the tip! :)

3. Jenni
    06.20.13 at 6:17 am (1 year ago)

Yep! Totally agree. I mix mine with aloe vera juice. I can literally feel it purging my skin of toxins. I also read you can use to duplicate those body wraps everyone is pitching lately. Mix it with olive oil, apply to mid-section, legs, etc…then wrap with saran wrap. I believe it’s on pinterest. Haven’t tried it yet…

4. shelley
    06.20.13 at 7:03 am (1 year ago)

I am definitely going to have to try this :) You’ve convinced me! Plus masks are always so fun to try out.

5. Noelle Gregory
    06.20.13 at 7:35 am (1 year ago)

I bought this stuff two weeks ago…..AMAZING! Love it!

6. Kirsten
    06.20.13 at 8:22 am (1 year ago)

Ok, I have oily skin that can get a pimple here or there and there are blackheads on my nose and forehead area. So I used this one a couple of years ago and followed the directions on use and used this one for about a month and a half. I saw no improvements or changes to my skin.

7. Leiah
    06.20.13 at 10:02 am (1 year ago)

Omg I just went online and bought it + apple cider vinigar! I’ve been looking for a good natural face mask & you posted just in time! Thanks! <3

8. Emily
    06.20.13 at 10:24 am (1 year ago)

I love this stuff! Beware it will start to kind of hurt a little bit when it starts to harden. It is totally worth it though!

Emily
    Eageremily.blogspot.com / Giveaway!!!

9. Kelly
    06.20.13 at 11:43 am (1 year ago)

I’ve been looking for a good face mask/something to pamper myself with. And this sounds perfect…. totally getting this.
    Kelly recently posted..I’m (sort of) Unique!My Profile

10. BougieHippie
    06.20.13 at 1:29 pm (1 year ago)

Just found your site. I love it!

anorexicescapades.com

11. Jaimie Cordeiro
    06.20.13 at 1:49 pm (1 year ago)

Just ordered this! Can’t wait to try! Love your posts xoxo

12. Meg @ Mr.C & Me
    06.20.13 at 2:05 pm (1 year ago)

this sh!t’s legit! Been using for a year now and I love it! :)

13. Jenni
    06.20.13 at 2:52 pm (1 year ago)

This stuff is seriously amazing. My grandma (who sadly is not with us anymore) used to mix it up for me and apply it to my face when I was young! I thought face masks were the ultimate grown-up beauty treatment. I kept using it for years, but haven’t bought a tub in a while! Thank you for reminding me. It really is the best! I miss it!
    Jenni recently posted..Creating DishesMy Profile

14. Yasmine @ Yasmine Brooke
    06.20.13 at 3:03 pm (1 year ago)

Wow! I have never heard of this face mask before. I’m always in the mood for a good facial mask, I will definitely have to try this out. Thanks for the little review!
    Yasmine @ Yasmine Brooke recently posted..I Have Joined Bloglovin!My Profile

15. brooke
    06.21.13 at 9:30 am (1 year ago)

YES!! I’ve been using this for a couple of years now. It works much better with raw apple cider vinegar than water… This is the only thing that has ever, and I mean EVER cleared out the perpetually clogged pores on my chin and nose.

16. Jessica A
    06.24.13 at 8:28 am (1 year ago)

Thanks for the tip! I was able to find this at Sprouts and I LOVED it!! Seriously made my skin glow… I do this and the Asprin/honey face scrub to control breakouts. Love all the DIY natural beauty ideas :)

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The Raddest Beauty Product Ever: Aztec Indian Healing Clay

1. […] little jar of Aztec Healing Clay is the facial mask of your dreams. It’s the best 10 bucks you will spend on your face and you can easily find it at a local health food store, Whole Foods […]

2. […] I’ve blogged about the Indian mask here & I’m in love too! […]

3. […] externally for pain, healing, & itchy bug bites! Read more about it’s skin care benefits HERE. […]

4. […] And after I take my makeup off, once a week, I use this secret face mask. More here. It takes care of any toxins on my skin & helps keep my skin so fresh & so clean, […]