Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

[ Door decor ]

[ A birthday gift handmade by my friend, Carly ]

Umm…after BBQ, light beer, & lots of Trader Joe’s quinoa chips…

Is anyone else feeling like they need a good, old three day juice cleanse?

Welp, I’m thinking another juice cleanse challenge needs to happen for summer.

STAT.

So if you’re interested in doing a juice cleanse with me July 1st through the 3rd, lemme know! You’ll de-bloat in the healthiest way while gaining energy. Lovvvvve.

I can send you the DIY juice cleanse instruction sheet ( e-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com for specific instructions ) or you can do the exact one ( <<< Suja, duh! ) I’ll be doing ( which be found here ).

I’m looking SO forward to cleansing right before the 4th—! I know, I know, it’s early notice but I want you all in on it with me.

Plan ahead, peeps! Summer 2013 grind time!!

xx.L

[ The best snack ]

[ Channeling my inner kid with a nightlight ]

[ My champagne-filled Saturday to celebrate a friend's birthday! {{ shop: skirt, top, bag }} ]

[ Latest favorite earrings ]

12 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Danielle
    05.28.13 at 5:12 pm (1 year ago)

Oh, those earrings are an absolute dream! So pretty. I’m looking forward to eating well after totally pigging out this past weekend. Ready to feel better :-)
    Danielle recently posted..Little Happy ThingsMy Profile

2. Nicole
    05.29.13 at 7:50 am (1 year ago)

Hi Lauren – do you mind telling me where that fab skirt is from? Thanks girl!

05.30.13 at 12:06 pm (1 year ago)

Hey lady! You can find an EXACT replica here ( it’s from a long time ago! ). XO.

3. Lauren
    05.31.13 at 7:09 am (1 year ago)

I so want to do this cleanse! But my bday is July 3 so I’m thinking I might do it a bit earlier….. maybe the 26-28 or so. Prreeeettty sure champagne + birthday cake are not cleanse-approved. ;)

4. Amanda
    05.31.13 at 10:01 am (1 year ago)

Cleanse is July not June right? Thanks!!

05.31.13 at 1:34 pm (1 year ago)

Starts July 1st :-)! X.

5. Sakina
    06.02.13 at 1:43 am (1 year ago)

I love your blog :D Because i live in Africa, there is a lot of stuff i don’t have access to, but i still like reading your blog posts :D

6. Kelly
    06.09.13 at 10:27 pm (1 year ago)

I have been wanting to do a juice cleanse but I’ve been so confused about the right one to do! I think I’m going to try and do the one you are doing :-) !!
    Kelly recently posted..And in her Broadway Debut….My Profile

7. Stacey
    06.14.13 at 4:42 pm (1 year ago)

Hi Lauren,
    I’m in. I just discovered your blog a few days ago and I love it!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Stacey

8. Kellie
    06.18.13 at 5:03 pm (1 year ago)

Thinking about doing the 3 day Suja cleanse with you on July 1-3. I’ve been reading up on Suja, and it looks like they have a great product! Will Suja be providing a discount code for this one, like they did for the New Years one? Thanks!!