Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

[ Ahhh! Dying over my new juicer ]

[ A Friday blowout ]

I adapted the Wheat Belly philosophy for a couple of days last week. Honestly, I did feel more energized & def felt lighter.

And?

I came to the same conclusion I come to every time I restrict myself: balance is queen. I know, I know, you’ve all heard it before buttttt moderation is really, seriously, without a doubt, key.

After my little experiment of cutting out wheat, I definitely won’t be shoving my face with wheat-everything. But if a homemade chocolate chip ( wheat-filled ) cookie comes my way, I’m having a freaking bite.

At the end of the day I’d describe myself as 80% vegan. I’m just not a meat fan ( honestly? It sort of grosses me out ) & sprouted, wheat-less bread tastes better to me than whole wheat bread. But that’s me! Do what works for you. Everyone’s different, peeps.

I’ll leave ya with this: if you eat is shit, then be prepared to feel like shit.

Hope you’re all having a productive, sexy Monday!

Love.L

[ Gold rimmed highball glasses ]

[ Loving this leopard scrunchie ]

[ Making Michael saw my spaghetti squash, per usu ]

[ Vegan/gluten free/dairy free granola ]

15 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Heather
    03.04.13 at 7:52 pm (2 years ago)

It’s so true! I am trying a cleanse right now, and I have to say, my balanced days leave me feeling even better. Not to mention less deprived and less likely to dive at the first candy bar that comes my way.

That blowout is gorgeous!!
    Heather recently posted..My thoughts on…Dr. Oz’s cleanseMy Profile

2. Ciera
    03.04.13 at 9:35 pm (2 years ago)

Lauren where do you get your color done?? It’s gorg!

3. Tam
    03.04.13 at 9:46 pm (2 years ago)

So jealous of your juicer! How did you decide on this one in particular out of all the millions of juicers out there? Thanks for any tips you have on choosing one because I would like to purchase one as well.

4. Fiona Jesse Giffords
    03.04.13 at 10:33 pm (2 years ago)

Reducing wheat from the diets can be good option for easy weight loss. But you can replace this with more veggies for more fibers and nutrition to avoid any sort of vitamin deficiency.

5. Heather
    03.05.13 at 8:04 am (2 years ago)

Your hair looks amazing! I’m counting down until Saturday to get mine done.
    Heather recently posted..Spring Shopping// JeansMy Profile

6. Bethany @ The OC Fit Girl
    03.05.13 at 9:58 am (2 years ago)

When I decided to cut out dairy and wheat for the month of January, I didn’t know what I was in for, but it did amazing things to my energy levels and I try to live wheat-less as much as possible!
    Bethany @ The OC Fit Girl recently posted..National Eating Disorder Awareness WeekMy Profile

7. Micha
    03.05.13 at 10:35 am (2 years ago)

I couldn’t agree more! I think it is so important to listen to your body, and eat what makes you feel good. And I never want to feel guilty for the occasional splurge!
    Micha recently posted..Family Beach WorkoutMy Profile