Why Dark Chocolate Should Be Your Main Squeeze

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Na-na-na-na-na, oh this loveeee…

Tomorrow is all about romance, flowers, & chocolate! And when it comes to chocolate, I’m a team dark. Milk just don’t do it for me.

So in the sexy spirit of V-Day, I’m discussing all the deets on dark chocolate. Check it:

Why you should keep a lil dark chocolate in your bedside drawer:

+ It’s a potent antioxidant ( << these protect from cancer & they’re anti-aging— hey, hey ).

+ DC is good for your heart. Studies have shown that it can lower blood pressure & improve blood flow.

+ Love me some of endorphins! Dark chocolate releases tons of these babies making you feel happier & more positive.

+ It freaking LOWERS your risk of cavities. Candy that lowers my risk of sick-o cavities? Count me in.

+ Vitamins! Think Potassium, Copper, Magnesium, & Iron.

+ It cures a broken heart. Really, it does. Eat some dark chocolate & drink some champagne- trust me, you’ll feel much better. On to the next! LOL.

Oh, & fun fact: when choosing dark chocolate make sure it contains at least 70 percent cacao!! Buy some with nuts & you’re good to go.

Love.L

{ Source }

11 comments on Why Dark Chocolate Should Be Your Main Squeeze

1. Yvette
    02.13.13 at 7:28 pm (2 years ago)

What kind of candy dark chocolate is it Lauryn that you posted up? Which are your favorite ones?

2. Jeanette
    02.13.13 at 7:37 pm (2 years ago)

I’m a dark chocolate fan myself! Thanks for sharing its benefits–gives me an excuse to indulge tomorrow. :)

3. De @ Cooking for the Other Half
    02.14.13 at 5:28 am (2 years ago)

Yesss! I love dark chocolate– I never feel guilty for eating it. I also like how just a little bit can be so satisfying because it is so strong in flavor.
    De @ Cooking for the Other Half recently posted..be mine,valentineMy Profile

4. Melissa
    02.14.13 at 7:13 am (2 years ago)

Godiva drak chocollate is tha bomb ! Lindt dark chocolate truffles are amazing !

5. daisy o
    02.14.13 at 7:43 am (2 years ago)

im all about dark chocolate! i think i have a small piece almost everyday! x

& Pretty Things

6. Jules
    02.14.13 at 5:12 pm (2 years ago)

Oh, Dark Chocolate and I go waaaaay back. I have a couple squares almost every day! :P

xoxo,

Jules of Canines & Couture

7. Erica
    02.15.13 at 9:36 am (2 years ago)

I sooo needed a reminder. And an excuse to eat it. Dark chocolate has always been my fave!

8. Mirza
    10.08.14 at 5:23 am (2 months ago)

I like chocolate but health benefits are best from dark chocolate that have 60% or more
    cocoa.
    Mirza recently posted..Why do we need magnesiumMy Profile

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Why Dark Chocolate Should Be Your Main Squeeze

1. […] doesn’t need a little chocolate now & then?! Like most of the other foods I have mentioned, dark chocolate is rich in antioxidants, which help rid the body of free radicals ( free radicals cause aging & […]