Mini DeLites: Through my iPhone Cam

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, & diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

[ New charming lighted branches ]

[ Talking YouTube over a margie poo with Jackie ]

Hi babes- sorry for the late Mini DeLites’ post but the Internet wasn’t working until late last night…

Anyway.

Being sick was a real butthole.

I lost so much time & fitness-wise I feel weaker. Ughhhh, buzzkill.

Immediately following my cold/cough/phlegm-filled virus, I had to go straight back to work with absolutely no mercy. Saturday I worked my ass of to play catch up. Sunday was spent filming our YouTube channel for about ten hours. Literally. And yesterday I hoped a plane to Vegas to help my friends, Westin & Preston with a furniture tradeshow.

And if you’re dying to know: the West Nile-ish cold still lingers. Sooo I’m trying to be careful.

In Sin City.

Hmmm.

Anddddd after being knocked down last week, I’m freaking working out in Vegas. Nothing’s stopping me. I def packed my Nike’s.

Hope all of you are mucus free!

Love.L

[ The insane animal balloon-like art display at the Wynn ]

[ Society’s vegan fennel salad…die! ]

[ Blogging + a deep condition @ BlowPop Bar Dry ]

[ Supporting my amazingly talented friends, Westin & Preston ]

9 comments on Mini DeLites: Through my iPhone Cam

1. Ayla
    01.30.13 at 6:59 am (2 years ago)

Glad you’re feeling better! And of course, even with the sniffles you manage to look absolutely gorg!

2. Emily
    01.30.13 at 8:39 pm (2 years ago)

Hey girl! So I’ve been to Vegas before, but it was always with fam before I turned 21… I’m going in March with a big group of girl friends so the experience will be way different this time! Any tips? Must dos? Best places to go? Thanks! :)

3. Amanda
    01.31.13 at 6:22 am (2 years ago)

Yummy!! That marg looks delish! What’s in it? I need a good, low cal marg alternative

xoxo

4. Tara
    02.02.13 at 4:20 am (2 years ago)

That ballooney looking art definitely looks like something by jeff koons! If you like it, I’d suggest you take a look online at some of his other artworks :)

5. chat
    02.09.13 at 2:30 am (2 years ago)

Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive about the supply?|What i don’t understood is actually how you are not really much more smartly-liked than you may be right now. You are very intelligent.

6. icanhazchat
    09.24.13 at 7:16 pm (1 year ago)

Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this site is actually good and the people are actually sharing nice thoughts.
    icanhazchat recently posted..icanhazchatMy Profile

7. Britney
    09.24.14 at 8:58 pm (3 months ago)

Looks like you had a lot of fun that day and hung out with some hunks. Is so jealous right now i am puking, no really.