The Q & A Fairy– !!!

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, skinny blogger, and fashion blogger talks diet tricks and tips for quick weight loss.

Oh hi.

I was not feelin’ so hot yesterday so I skipped yesterday’s post & gave myself some TLC : / !

Anyway since I can only respond to so many e-mails [ before I go nutso ] I figured I would answer some frequently asked quesies.

LMK if there’s more- – – just comment below & I’ll answer away.

+ What’s your health & fitness background?

Here’s my story. Ta da.

+ Tell me about a day of eating.

It changes on the reg. I love shocking my system- ya know, changing it up. Breakfast is usually a piece of sprouted raisin toast with berries [ I put the berries on the bread + a bit of butter ] & some tea. Snack is a banana. Then I have a cup of coffee with a splash of soy milk, cinnamon, & nutmeg. “Lunch” [ I say “lunch” because I don’t really eat three actual meals, I snack ] is cottage cheese with more berries & a salad or scrambled eggs with avocado, onions, & tomato slices. I usually have another snack like a protein shake or a fresh squeezed vegetable juice. I nibble on nuts, pineapple, a hard boiled egg, some light cheese, ‘0 calorie’ pasta + Rao’s sauce, &/or hummus w/ baby carrots. Dinner is a protein patty or Boca burger sans bun, maybe some wine, & a salad with protein. I usually stay away from meat though. Lots of water, water, & more water. But I also pick throughout the day. I’m a real picker ; ). Sometimes I pick at a some french fries/pasta/pizza, steal a few bites of dessert, or even eat a cranberry oatmeal cookie…GASP! Teeny, tiny portions work well for me throughout the day. I also modify everything.

+ What can I reach for when I’m having a sweet craving?

I’m obsessed with stuffing organic raspberries with dark chocolate chips ; ).

+ What makeup do you use?

I promise {!!!} a post on this is comin’ soonnnnnn.

+ How do I get rid of belly fat?

PILATES! It’s changed my life. Also fuel your bod with the healthiest foods possible & drink TONS of water [ I swear it works! ].

+ Do you count calories?

If I’ve had a particularly bad week, I use MyFitnessPal. But usually, no. For more info, click here.

+ Do you have extensions?

No. I don’t know where they would go- my hair is normally one big dreadlock!! LMAO.

+ Where do you shop?

Nasty Gal, Brandy Melville, the flea market, Forever 21, LF, vintage stores, eBay, Singer22, Revolve Clothing, & my boyfriend’s closet [ ha! ].

+ Can you send me the cleanse instructions?

E-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com for cleanse deets.

+ I want to start a blog- any tips?

Be consistent with your posts, provide beautiful photos, & let your personality shine through.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

No one wants to read a blog by someone who’s not being authentic. Blog about what you’re passionate about too! I mean, I could talk about health & fitness for days; find what you love. Blogging is A LOT of work, but it’s well worth it. I’ve met amaze people through TSC.

+ Where can I buy a ‘Sweat Like a Sex Kitten’ tee?

You can purchase this shirt by clicking here. Obsessedddddd.

{ More questions are answered here }

Love.L

19 comments on The Q & A Fairy– !!!

1. Sam
    12.13.12 at 5:49 pm (2 years ago)

Dark chocolate stuffed raspberries sound amazing! As I read this I’m treating myself with a handful of dark choclate covered expresso beans. Those are amazing, too!
    Sam recently posted..Free for All FridayyyMy Profile

2. josie
    12.13.12 at 6:10 pm (2 years ago)

Your day of eating is so clean. Quite the inspiration. If i was to describe mine it would include atleast a cookie or piece of candy. I need to do better but I dont know where to start :(
    josie recently posted..two monthsMy Profile

3. Charlene
    12.13.12 at 7:46 pm (2 years ago)

Hope you are feeling better! I have been adding Pilates to my workouts and have noticed significant improvements in my core and legs! I love your shirt in the photo above this post – where did you get it?

4. Kevin Rose
    12.13.12 at 11:01 pm (2 years ago)

Where to you go for alone quite time for your inner sole? No phones, tech devices, dogs, friends…real alone time?

5. Laura
    12.14.12 at 7:05 am (2 years ago)

Hey Lauryn!! I have seen some videos of VS’s models working out and I’ve seen they use a lot a skipping rope, but I’ve also heard that is not good for intern organs, is that true?? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!!
    Love from Spain!!

12.14.12 at 10:35 am (2 years ago)

I hate skipping rope…I prefer other plyometrics like jump lungs, step-ups, or Burpees ; ). XO.

6. Rachel
    12.14.12 at 7:29 am (2 years ago)

I really enjoyed this post! Eating so clean is a challenge for me but I definitely work on it and posts like this are great inspiration.

PS – I love when you post selfies.

12.14.12 at 10:36 am (2 years ago)

Thanks sweet lady ; ).

7. Cait
    12.14.12 at 8:32 am (2 years ago)

love your posts!!! you really are an inspiration :). anyway…i am trying to wash my hair less; it is pretty fine so i feel like even after one day it can look greasy (especially after working out!). i have been using dry shampoo, but do you have any recommendations for which one to use?

12.14.12 at 10:41 am (2 years ago)

If your hair gets greasy the day after use BARELY any conditioner when you wash it and stay AWAY from your roots. Only use it at the end. I like this dry shampoo!

8. Arantha
    12.14.12 at 9:53 am (2 years ago)

I still need to try stuffing raspberries with chocolate chips. Cant’ believe I haven’t done that YET!

XO
    Arantha recently posted..Happy ThingsMy Profile

12.14.12 at 10:42 am (2 years ago)

They’re SO fn’ing good!! : )

9. Sarah
    12.14.12 at 2:04 pm (2 years ago)

What is your favorite kind of Boca burger?

10. MM
    12.14.12 at 3:41 pm (2 years ago)

Love love LOVE this!

11. Kelly
    12.16.12 at 5:41 pm (2 years ago)

I have had a rough December diet and I needed to read this post to get back on track! Thank you
    Kelly recently posted..Sparks FlyMy Profile

4Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The Q & A Fairy– !!!

1. […] Another Q & A post can be 1, 2, 3, & […]