Mini DeLites

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, beauty blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and weight loss tricks.

[ New Tieks Copperhead snake flats ]

[ Getting Christmasy ]

I love Mondays.

It’s a day that sort of allows you to start fresh. You know, wash the slate clean.

Monday’s set the tone of my week. They usually go something like this: wake up, feed Pixy [ who is crying for food, naturally ], walk Pixy to Starbucks, coffee, toast, check e-mails, workout, coffee, snack, work on the blog, watch some RHO w/evs while I’m e-mailing, snack, work some more, go out to dinner, read, sleep.

Consider it a day to reset; instead of being negative/annoyed/frustrated/hungover/pissed/angry- embrace the first day of the week.

Take Monday by the balls ; ).

xx.

Love.L

[ Seriously in love with these extra spicy kale chips- the perf snackĀ ]

[ An Instie shout-out from Ms. Lorna Jane— dyinnnnnnggggg. ]

[ Bead shopping!!! ]

[ This lil’ guy ]

14 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Christina Maj
    12.11.12 at 3:23 am (2 years ago)

Hi Lauryn. I am thinking of starting my own blog and I am wondering what you started with. Blogspot, wordpress or other? I really like your layout and wanted something simular with yours. You know with the sidebars in both sides and the little menu in the top.

I am a big fan of you and you are such an inspiration to so many girls all over the world.

Best regards from a big fan from Denmark

12.11.12 at 10:14 am (2 years ago)

E-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com and I’ll give you some tips/tricks to get started, babe!

I am so flattered you like the blog…ESP all the way from Denmark! So cool ; ). XO.
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

2. Corey @ When We Wander
    12.11.12 at 6:07 am (2 years ago)

Love those flats! Anything in snakeskin right now – totally craving. Also what are you going to make with beads?? I’m in the mood to get crafty!!

12.11.12 at 10:13 am (2 years ago)

Me too- just playing around. I love turquoise!
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

12.11.12 at 10:00 am (2 years ago)

Thanks babe! They’re super comfy too ; ).
      Lauryn recently posted..Mini DeLitesMy Profile

12.12.12 at 11:21 pm (2 years ago)

Looks delish!

3. Lauren Daniels
    12.13.12 at 2:30 am (2 years ago)

I love your blog immensely and have been following for while.

Mondays are also my favourite day of the week for pretty similar reasons: Every Sunday, while most of my friends and family sit around in the evening dreading the thought of the weekend being over, I snuggle up with a cup of green tea and write down goals that I wish to achieve in the up coming week. E.g. my goals for this week are to hit the gym at least 4 times, complete my Christmas shopping and visit my brother and his girlfriend as I haven’t seen them in a couple of weeks. Before I go to sleep, I read through them a couple of times and leave them on my bedside cabinet. They are the first thing I see on Monday morning and with the goals in place I find myself motivated and ready to tackle the week. I’ve only got one more trip to the gym to complete and my goals for the week are completed!! I recommend this to everyone!
    Lauren Daniels recently posted..muffintop-less:

7 HEALTH BENEFITS OF CASHEWS
    The cashew tree is…
    My Profile

12.13.12 at 4:22 pm (2 years ago)

I love this, Lauren!

: ))) I will try this.

Thank you so much for reading!

4. Zena
    02.23.13 at 10:01 pm (2 years ago)

Love the snakeskin flats! I think I love that gray Croc embossed rug a tad bit more? Is that yours? If so, please tell me where you bought it? I would love to see it in my office.

Just discovered your blog today.. LOVE!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Mini DeLites