Mini DeLites

[ Monday's drink of choice: pink lemonade ]

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, skinny blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

[ The Skinnista, herself ]

The other day I read that laughing relieves stress, improves the immune system, & increases personal satisfaction.

And I immediately thought of my dog. Pixy makes me laugh.& laugh.& laugh.

Michael & I nicknamed her Swimfan. Remember that movie circa 2002, where the psycho girl stalks the swimmer in the creepiest way possible?

Ya. That’s Pixy.

If M & I do anything, Pixy watches hanging from the ceiling like a perched gargoyle, taking note of each movement. She’s the type of dog that stares at me in the middle of night & wants to wear my skin like last year’s Versace. It’s to the point where if we go downstairs to get groceries for two seconds, she’s in total distress, howling/crying/hyperventilating.

The definition of a real stage fiver.

Anddddd I love her more than life. She gives me so much happiness; such good medicine for mind, body, & soul ; ).

Oh, she’s also an avid Skinny Confidential reader- naturally, Pixy loves cucumber, watermelon, arugula, & cottage cheese. LMAO.

So…what makes you LOL?

(( Note: she may or may not be watching me from the couch while I type this- #creepystalkershit )).

Love.L

[ A tiny pill holder--- perfect for holding mints ]

[ Tonight's reading material ]

[ Thanksgiving baking ]

[ Our view ]

10 comments on Mini DeLites

1. Jin
    12.03.12 at 7:53 pm (2 years ago)

haha you dog is adorable…I always call my dog bri “shadow” because she follows me EVERYWHERE. My dog would probably crap all over my house if I gave her cottage cheese though, but she does like apple, green beans, and bananas! lol
    Gorgeous view girl…I’m jelly…

xo
    jin
    Jin recently posted..Steak and Pork Stir FryMy Profile

2. Stefana
    12.03.12 at 8:30 pm (2 years ago)

Ahahaha! Pixy is adorable! I always enjoy any pics you post of her. Dogs have the funniest personalities. I recently lost a family dog, he was 15. He lived a long life, although I was devastated, I thought of all the silly things he did that made me laugh. He used to lie on his back and fall asleep for like an hour or he would run to the window and lift the curtain with his head and look outside like a person. SO funny! I am glad you embrace Baby Pixy and her creepy stalker ways.

3. Ashley
    12.04.12 at 1:01 am (2 years ago)

Aww! This is such a great post! I love my puppy (& most of the stuff she does… haha) so much too!
    Seriously, aren’t they the best? All they want is to love & be loved! :)

4. Julia
    12.04.12 at 4:39 am (2 years ago)

You’re such an inspiring and motivating person! It feels so good to go on your website and get some new motivation to stay strong and keep up healthy eating. Thx a lot! :)

5. Jenni
    12.04.12 at 6:04 am (2 years ago)

My crazy kitten makes me laugh, even though she’s living in my Christmas tree right now and I’m sure it’s going to be a disaster soon, it’s just so cute!

6. Arantha
    12.04.12 at 8:14 am (2 years ago)

That’s so cute! Pixy is a doll. My Shih Tzu Bo is horrified at the thought of being left alone. As soon as we are leaving to go anywhere (and if we can’t take him with) he collapses on the ground (seriously) and won’t look at you. It’s like you have single handedly crushed his soul. If we leave him treats as we are leaving he won’t even eat them. LOL. So dramatic.
    Arantha recently posted..CHEESY Broccoli Cheddar QuinoaMy Profile

7. Kelly
    12.04.12 at 9:17 am (2 years ago)

Ok Pixy sound hilarious! My providers of good laughter ate my hubby and son. At 2 years old Hayden makes me laught non stop! And my husband (Michael also!) is like most men, a big kid!

xx kelly
    Kelly recently posted..casual … neutral …glamMy Profile

• laurynevarts
      12.04.12 at 2:40 pm (2 years ago)

Thanks Sarah! Hope you like it : ). XO.