Weeeeeee! It’s the Weekendddddd!

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, and diet blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Hiiiiiiii–

I’m so sore from yesterday’s workout; I can barely walk up the stairs, tie my shoe, or open a bottle of water.

So. My weekend will be spent in complete relaxation mode. Pixy & I are going to spoon, watch TV, read, & cook.

Heaven.

Hope you all have a healthy, happy weekend!

Love.L (& P)

8 comments on Weeeeeee! It’s the Weekendddddd!

1. Heather
    12.01.12 at 9:12 pm (2 years ago)

If you want to be happy do happy things. if you want to be heathy do healthy things. If you want to be loved do loving things:)

• laurynevarts
      12.02.12 at 11:28 am (2 years ago)

True dat ; ).

2. Elli
    12.02.12 at 9:16 am (2 years ago)

Hi Lauryn!
    I’ve been reading your blogg so long, but now I have a question to you. Do you have any good tips or simple moves for hips? You know, I like my body all way but I feel my hips are too big. I’m not at gym, I like training at home, so could you tell how to get slimmer hips?

I really truly love your blogg, it’s been helping me so much to motivate myself to get my dream body! Thanks Lauryn x :)

• laurynevarts
      12.02.12 at 11:27 am (2 years ago)

Thank you so much for being a loyal reader, Elli! I would definitely incorporate Pilates three days a week. It will slim your hips up ASAP. Also, lots of water, stay away from too much alc, lots of veggies/beans/protein, & a low-sodium diet! XO.

3. Arantha
    12.02.12 at 11:15 am (2 years ago)

I know the feeling!!! After a particularly grueling kickboxing class this week I couldn’t move! Today was my first day back at it since Thursday. Xo
    Arantha recently posted..Happy ThingsMy Profile

• laurynevarts
      12.02.12 at 1:06 pm (2 years ago)

I am STILL sore. I feel like I got hit by a bus : (.

4. Steph
    12.02.12 at 7:30 pm (2 years ago)

Hope you got to chill! What workout left you so sore? Usually being super sore means you worked muscles that haven’t been tested in awhile :)

• laurynevarts
      12.02.12 at 7:58 pm (2 years ago)

I took a barre class and I haven’t taken one in a month. So it was all the teeny, tiny muscles. Lots of isometric movements. Needless to say, I’ll be incorporating more barre workouts into my weekly sch! : )