Juice Cleanse Results

Lauryn Evarts, post-cleanse results after 3 day juice cleanse from Juicer's in Del Mar, California.

Hi babes! These are my post-cleanse results; this time around was the easiest + I’m bouncing off the walls with energy.

If you’re interested in juicing the cleanse from home &/or buying Suja’s detox, e-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com for allllll the deets. XO.

{{ Baby blue sports bra found here }}

27 comments on Juice Cleanse Results

1. Arantha
    11.16.12 at 11:32 am (2 years ago)

You look wonderful! I may want to try that Suja cleanse after the new year. XO
    Arantha recently posted..Happy ThingsMy Profile

• laurynevarts
      11.16.12 at 11:52 am (2 years ago)

I’m doing a Suja Challenge right before NYE — do it with me : ))). XO.

2. taylor
    11.16.12 at 12:39 pm (2 years ago)

what is the Suja Challenge??? I just ordered the 3 day cleanse!! thanks!!

• laurynevarts
      11.16.12 at 12:49 pm (2 years ago)

The Suja Challenge will be happening before New Year’s. I’ll keep you all posted so we can do it together! XO.

3. Kam S,
    11.16.12 at 1:10 pm (2 years ago)

How many juices did you drink a day for the cleanse? I love Suja Juice

4. jo08
    11.16.12 at 1:23 pm (2 years ago)

i finished the 3 day cleanse last night too… I lost 4lbs and feel really great. i had been drinking at least 32oz of coffee a day and a decent amount of wine, so this was like a complete detox/shock to the system!! but honestly, i didn’t miss the coffee AT ALL and I slept better than I have in ages :)

i will definitely be doing this again right before christmas and then after all the holiday week parties subside. thanks for all the great tips and inspiration!! :)

5. heidi kokborg
    11.16.12 at 1:33 pm (2 years ago)

You look amazing!! So jealous!! I was actually wondering if you could do a post about your daily eats and maybe also your work outs? I would love too read what you actually eat during the day :)

• heather
      11.17.12 at 4:59 am (2 years ago)

Yes… I would love to know your daily eats and workouts too!

6. Lauren
    11.18.12 at 6:32 am (2 years ago)

Your results look great! What is the at home juicing plan for the cleanse??

7. Lindsay Mestieri
    11.18.12 at 12:42 pm (2 years ago)

Can you still drink coffee during this cleanse?

• laurynevarts
      11.18.12 at 5:43 pm (2 years ago)

No; just green tea : ( I wish!

• laurynevarts
      11.19.12 at 11:20 am (2 years ago)

No! Only tea and water. You’ll have tons of energy though, so not to worry. xoxo

8. Katherine
    11.21.12 at 7:48 pm (2 years ago)

Lauryn – this is somewhat unrelated, but do you drink protein shakes ever?? And if so, what do you drink? There are so many out there that just seem to have junk and I’m sure you drink a good one!! Thanks!!

• Monica
      03.14.13 at 11:12 am (1 year ago)

The Herbalife Formula 1 shake is awesome as a post work out and isn’t filled with all that junk and is actually pretty filling!

9. Andi
    11.21.12 at 8:49 pm (2 years ago)

Hi gals! Do most of you make your own juices at home or buy them out? I don’t think my Whole Foods has a juice bar. Has anyone tried purchasing juices at Jamba Juice? Even if I at least buy a few of them that may help!

• laurynevarts
      11.22.12 at 12:31 am (2 years ago)

Whole Foods is ideal. But you can also make them at home! Jamba Juice (I think) only has frozen fruit and veggies. XO.

10. Ashley
    12.01.12 at 5:59 am (2 years ago)

Hmm.. always was curious about doing a juice cleanse. This one looks good! I’ll have to try it!

11. emma
    01.28.13 at 4:08 am (2 years ago)

you look fab! sigh…..i had a baby in september and am working hard at getting my abs back. It’s so hard after a c section! this pic is inspiration in itself :-)
    emma recently posted..The DriveMy Profile

12. emma
    01.28.13 at 4:08 am (2 years ago)

emma recently posted..The DriveMy Profile

13. Polly
    03.21.13 at 4:28 pm (1 year ago)

Hi, I live in the uk can I get sujas detox drinks ?
    Thanks
    Polly

14. Amie
    08.25.13 at 9:14 am (1 year ago)

Startiung the cleanse in the morning, quick question. As far as tea goes, green tea only?

08.25.13 at 11:35 am (1 year ago)

Yes! Or any de-caffeinated tea! Did you receive the cleanse sheet? X.

15. vemma scam
    04.17.14 at 12:52 am (5 months ago)

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and definitely
    will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice holiday weekend!
    vemma scam recently posted..vemma scamMy Profile