Dear Whoever is Laying Around Like a Lazy Slob Today,

Lauryn Evarts talks everything diet, fitness, health, & shares skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Dear whoever is laying around like a lazy slob today [ you know who you are ],

Is it too much to ask to peel yourself from the couch, turn off the TV, & move your body?

Maybe even, I don’t know, get cray & walk the dog around the block? Doing nothing is really doing nothing for you.

Get up now {!!!} to improve your health AND your mood. Hike, do some errands, run the beach, go walk around the mall, surf, or just get outside & MOVE. I promise, you’ll thank yourself later!

Love always,

L

{ Photo source }

9 comments on Dear Whoever is Laying Around Like a Lazy Slob Today,

1. Kym
    11.10.12 at 4:19 pm (2 years ago)

I hadn’t heard the marriage quote before, I love it. Thanks for sharing!

• Anonymous
      11.10.12 at 5:51 pm (2 years ago)

: )))) xoxo

2. Arantha
    11.10.12 at 6:55 pm (2 years ago)

Love it! I wasn’t feeling it today but I biked, ran and did some arm and leg sets regardless and felt so happy afterward. :)
    Arantha recently posted..Happy ThingsMy Profile

3. Tam
    11.10.12 at 10:28 pm (2 years ago)

Thank you for continually motivating us to get off our asses. I never thought I would be into exercise, but for me, it was about finding something I loved – turbo kickboxing Then, I became addicted, but not in a bad way, more in a very committed way. From there it opened me up to other forms of exercise. I feel and look so much better. Now, if I could just get this eating thing under control.

4. Rachel Spizzirro
    11.11.12 at 10:11 am (2 years ago)

probably shouldn’t be in bed reading this hehe. but I totally agree! laying around doing nothing has no benefits. Perhaps, you could offer quick at home tricks to help tone the body in record time? (i.e. things you can do around the house while watching tv. or cleaning your apartment.)
    Rachel Spizzirro recently posted..Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hailMy Profile

5. Sandy
    11.12.12 at 5:04 am (2 years ago)

Thanks, I definitely needed to read that!
    I’d rather not run the beach this time of year lol (South of Sweden) frikkin’ cold and seriosly windy. I’ll settle for a gym membership for now :D…

Great blog! I’ll definitely follow – found the skinny confidential through Sara Montazamis blog.

6. Jared
    11.12.12 at 7:51 am (2 years ago)

Thanks for the reminder this morning! Needed this :)

7. Lindsay @ Hot Mess, Cool Day
    11.12.12 at 7:56 am (2 years ago)

Thanks for the inspiration! My husband and I are getting back into a healthy lifestyle after completely abandoning the wagon following our wedding. I can’t wait to try some of your tips! Protein packed coffee? Yes please!
    Lindsay @ Hot Mess, Cool Day recently posted..It’s about THAT time.My Profile

8. Ashley
    12.01.12 at 6:12 am (2 years ago)

Love the marriage analogy! Never thought of it like that. Definitely a good way to think about it!