ZERO Cal, ZERO Carb, Fiber-Filled Pasta. Yes. I Repeat: PASTA!

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, fashion blogger, and health blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

Remember Patch Adams circa 1998 when the medical students take the the cutest, lil’ old lady swimming in a pool of noodles? Yah. Welp since then that’s sort of been a dream of mine, to you know, to swim in a pool of noodles.

Weird? The weirder the better…

Speaking of noodles, these are ridic. MiracleNoodle literally has zero.zero.zero. cals & carbs + tons of fiber [ click here to find out how the noodles are made ]. Can I just say that I was dyinggggg when I bought these. Like seriously, dying.

Trust me, you’ll become completely obsessed too!

Love.L

Life Changing Noodles:

{ Serve 2 }

1 packet of MiracleNoodle [ my pick Fettuccini kind ]

3 tablespoons of Rao’s Arrabbiata sauce

A half a handful of chopped onions

A half handful of chopped zucchini

A handful of diced green bell peppers

1/2 sliced tomato

A bit of EVOO

1/2 lemon, juiced

+ Directions: sauté the veggies in a bit of EVOO. Shortly after add sauce. Drain the noodles. The noodles are already cooked, so after your veggies are sautéed, add the pasta & warm it up. Add to a bowl. Squeeze the lemon on top. Feel free to add a bit of salt & pepper to taste. I also love a dash of grated Parmesan cheese ; ).

27 comments on ZERO Cal, ZERO Carb, Fiber-Filled Pasta. Yes. I Repeat: PASTA!

1. Tiffany
    10.11.12 at 4:20 pm (2 years ago)

I love your blog! But I want to ask; is this that noodle that comes in a water filled package? I heard that it has a fishy aftertaste/smell, would u agree?

• JoAnna
      10.11.12 at 6:32 pm (2 years ago)

I actually just had the ones in the water for the first time tonight! Initially yes, they have a weirdish smell. Basically you just need to drain them, I rinsed them with water, and then I microwaved them for 2 minutes and added them to a pan with veggies for a sitr-fry. I added soy sauce and voila- perfect, no weird smell. The smell completely disappears after cooking them!

• laurynevarts
      10.11.12 at 10:01 pm (2 years ago)

Agreed; couldn’t have said it better myself, JoAnna! XO.

• laurynevarts
      10.11.12 at 10:02 pm (2 years ago)

Ehhh, it may smell a bit fishy at first. Beauty is pain though! After they’re cooked, the noodles taste delish!

• Fran
      10.12.12 at 9:30 am (2 years ago)

No it doesn’t have a fishy taste or smell, they are really good!!

• Valarie
      04.04.13 at 12:50 pm (2 years ago)

I just got my order yesterday and I read the same thing so I was a little worried.. The smell is not bad I drained them , rinsed with cold water and put in a pot of boiling water for 1 min.. then drain and put on paper towel till i was ready.. No smell no fishy tast out of this world good.. They really pick up the flavors of your food and sauces. I did a Pad thai with the spinach and it was really good .. My hubby loved it and it was good today cold.. lol
      PS you really do not need to boil them you can just put them in hot water for a a few min and drain.. then use in your dish..

• laurynevarts
      10.11.12 at 10:02 pm (2 years ago)

Yessss ; ). You’ll love, Arantha!

2. Maryam SD
    10.11.12 at 4:34 pm (2 years ago)

I love spaghetti with meatballs, and though I cook them very light and healthy I only indulge in that dish about four times a year. My question is how did that 0-cal pasta taste? I have once read it tasted terrible, but what did u think? much love

• laurynevarts
      10.11.12 at 10:01 pm (2 years ago)

I don’t mind it at all- they tasted completely amazing to me ; ). I do love spaghetti and meatballs though ; ).

3. Jasmine
    10.11.12 at 6:06 pm (2 years ago)

My coworker and I were looked at a no-carb pasta the other day! It was full of fiber so I joked it was just cardboard…. they weren’t these, but if you’re recommending them I”m less likely to think they’re made of chemicals or cardboard ;-)

• laurynevarts
      10.11.12 at 10:01 pm (2 years ago)

They’re yummmmmmmy. Promise!

4. Jessica
    10.11.12 at 8:28 pm (2 years ago)

Oooomfg how do I not know about this… Please tell us where you buy them!

• laurynevarts
      10.11.12 at 10:00 pm (2 years ago)

Whole Foods : ))) xoxo

5. Heidi kokborg
    10.11.12 at 11:14 pm (2 years ago)

I have to buy it the next time I go to Whole Foods! :) It looks amazing – almost to good to be true!!
    Heidi kokborg recently posted..Beautiful flower hairMy Profile

• laurynevarts
      10.11.12 at 11:56 pm (2 years ago)

I know! It’s crazzzzzy- I just had a small bowl ; ) delish!

6. Jacqueline
    10.12.12 at 5:58 am (2 years ago)

Eeeek love this blog. Honestly, you have the best posts and it’s a great mix of lifestyle and advice!

7. Corey @ When We Wander
    10.12.12 at 8:05 am (2 years ago)

These noodles are a total game-changer! Usually, I just use spaghetti squash instead of pasta but it’s always great to have another alternative!

8. GAIL WHITE
    10.12.12 at 9:00 am (2 years ago)

I BUY THEM ALL THE TIME! I NOW LIKE THEM BETTER THAN REAL PASTA…
    THEY ARE MADE FROM A SEA YAM!

9. Fran
    10.12.12 at 9:31 am (2 years ago)

no fishy taste

10. Nikki @ Road To Less Cake
    10.12.12 at 10:01 am (2 years ago)

Oh my goodness I’m going to have to try these! I’ve looked on Amazon already.

11. Libbie
    10.12.12 at 10:29 am (2 years ago)

love the Michelob Ultra in the background !!! ;-) we KNOW our low carb booze huh ? lol !

12. Rachel
    11.16.12 at 8:56 am (2 years ago)

Where can I get those noodles?! :O

• laurynevarts
      11.16.12 at 11:07 am (2 years ago)

Whole Foods!

13. Joan Cansdale
    03.11.13 at 10:14 pm (2 years ago)

Where can I buy “Miracle Noodles” it is not a brand I see in our local supermarkets in Darwin NT Australia

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on ZERO Cal, ZERO Carb, Fiber-Filled Pasta. Yes. I Repeat: PASTA!

1. [...] grated Parmesan, veggies, pine nuts, ground turkey, mushrooms, &/or fresh bruschutta sauce [ here I used Rao's Arrabbiata [...]

2. [...] fresh squeezed vegetable juice. I nibble on nuts, pineapple, a hard boiled egg, some light cheese, ’0 calorie’ pasta + Rao’s sauce, &/or hummus w/ baby carrots. Dinner is a protein patty or Boca burger sans [...]