Sexy Green Dragon Juice

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger & health blogger, talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.

I’m a total sucker for veggie juice. Since life can be cray-cray, grabbing a quick snack that’s full of nutrients & green goodness fits in perfect with my schedule. All it takes is twelve ounces a day to maintain glowing skin, raise energy levels, & suppress nasty, sickie cravings. ‘The Sexy Green Dragon’ is my name for the latest, favie juice I’ve been chugging; it’s incredibly easy to whip up at home OR have your local juice bar make it for you. Easy, peasy!

What’s your favorite veggie concoction?

Love.L

+ The Sexy Green Dragon Juice

[ Recipe adapted from Juicer’s ]

Serves 2

3 celery sticks

1 red apple [ w/o the core ]

1 piece of ginger root [ << so delish in juices! ]

Handful of parsley

Handful of spinach

1/3 of a cucumber

3 squeezes of lemon

+ Directions: blend or juice. Option to leave the peels on or take them off. It’s up to you ; )!

18 comments on Sexy Green Dragon Juice

1. dp
    10.02.12 at 6:39 pm (2 years ago)

maybe use dragon fruit in it sans the name?

2. Mariam Turay
    10.03.12 at 6:59 am (2 years ago)

My favorite green juice concoction is cucumber, kale, dandelion greens, fuji or green apples, lemon & ginger. I’ll have some form of green juice everyday, best think I did for my overall health

• laurynevarts
      10.03.12 at 10:19 am (2 years ago)

YUM! Sounds amazing; I’ll have to try it!

3. KIm
    10.03.12 at 11:50 am (2 years ago)

Hi,
    I have never tried ginger in my home-made smoothies – do you leave the peel on?

Thanks!

• laurynevarts
      10.03.12 at 3:35 pm (2 years ago)

Either way works! XO

4. erin @WELLinLA
    10.03.12 at 11:53 am (2 years ago)

My daily juice is lemon, ginger, green apple, romaine, kale, cucumber and a dash of parsley. Happy, healthy skin juice!
    erin @WELLinLA recently posted..Matthew Kenney CulinaryMy Profile

5. Sara
    10.03.12 at 3:15 pm (2 years ago)

Is there a juicer you would recommend?

• laurynevarts
      10.03.12 at 11:50 pm (2 years ago)

I like this one: http://rstyle.me/irr7pumf5n – it’s cute, cheap, & gets the job done.

6. Lyn
    10.03.12 at 3:37 pm (2 years ago)

I love your blog! I just discovered it :) I turning into shrek due to being such a green juice/smoothie junkie! Every day I blend kale, romaine lettuce, cucumber, celery, avocado, pear, bananna and kiwi fruit.

It makes me feel amazing and my skin is much clearer thanks to this concoction!
    Lyn recently posted..The Question That Healed Me……My Profile

• laurynevarts
      10.03.12 at 11:50 pm (2 years ago)

Shrek is sexy & so are you because you’re such a green juice junkie ; ). XO.

7. Maja
    10.03.12 at 4:28 pm (2 years ago)

I add Kale to all my smoothies! Uber amazing.
    I’m a new reader btw after stumbling across your blog and LOVE IT! Mine is very similar in terms of context and love your healthy living lifestyle! http://www.HautePNK.com
    xo
    Maja

8. Kelsey Blaire
    10.03.12 at 8:40 pm (2 years ago)

My favorite is kale, spinach, cucumbers, celery, apple, bannana, frozen mangos, almond milk! I love getting my fruits and veggies in before I start my day and the energy I get from this smoothie is insane!

• laurynevarts
      10.03.12 at 11:48 pm (2 years ago)

Yum! I’ll have to try that!

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Sexy Green Dragon Juice

1. […] Evarts also shared her favorite juicing recipe which can be seen here. It’s called the Sexy Green Dragon. […]

2. […] a salad or scrambled eggs. I usually have another snack like a protein shake or a fresh squeezed vegetable juice. I nibble on nuts, pineapple, a hard boiled egg, some light cheese, &/or hummus w/ baby […]

3. […] also shared her favorite juicing recipe which can be seen here. It’s called the Sexy Green Dragon. To try Evarts favorite three day juice cleanse, click […]