There are No Ugly Women in the World, Just Lazy Ones {!!!}

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger, health blogger, & lifestyle blogger talks skinny tips and tricks for weight loss.
I.am.obsessed.w/.that.quote. Coco Chanel was one smart sex kitten. Don’t be lazy this weekend- get off the couch &¬†MOVE!

Happy Labor Day weekend, Babes!

Love.L

9 comments on There are No Ugly Women in the World, Just Lazy Ones {!!!}

1. Adele Tome
    09.02.12 at 8:14 am (2 years ago)

Lauryn,

You are such an inspiration to me. Just the silliest little things that I read from you, such as “do it for the collarbone”, does it for me! If I said something like that to my coworkers, I’d get eye-rolling, but you get it! I have so many reasons to do “it”, but I really want to see my collarbone again! The stares and the cute pics are good too. Thanks, and keep it coming!

Adele

2. Christina Sinclair
    09.03.12 at 6:51 pm (2 years ago)

I am loving your blog! I am also a fitness instructor and was featured with you in an article by Lady Lux. I just started my blog (www.downtownchicsinclair.blogspot.com) and I am so happy to find The Skinny Confidential. You are such an inspiration! Work it girl. XO

3. Jessica
    09.04.12 at 4:04 pm (2 years ago)

I love your site. You are such a styling and inspiring lady!

I was kind of shocked by your last image, it seemed pro-anorexia to me with all the specific body measures. I know you are an advocate for beauty in all shapes and sizes, but as a sister to someone with a devastating case of anorexia for the past decade, I may be extra sensitive to such things. Just a comment, but please, keep up your inspirational messages!
    Jessica recently posted..Happy Back to School!My Profile

4. LEMME
    11.16.12 at 12:02 am (2 years ago)

i’m so lazy hence i feel ugly

• laurynevarts
      11.16.12 at 11:09 am (2 years ago)

You shouldn’t feel ugly! Just get up and go. Don’t think about it.

Motivate yourself to move. Surround yourself with positive people. Sweat. Eat right. Volunteer. Get your endorphins going. I promise you won’t feel lazy after that. But don’t ever feel ugly!! xoxo.

5. sussa
    12.04.12 at 1:40 am (2 years ago)

Hi Lauryn
    i just hope that your words will motivate me to work out again, i used to workout a lot 2 years ago before i get pregnant even when i was pregnant and 3 months after i gave birth to my daughter then suddenly i am not getting the time to do any workout anymore! even if i have the time i feel lazy or i prefer to hang out and have some fun!! i really don’t like it! i feel fat although everyone is telling me am not and ugly :(

• laurynevarts
      12.04.12 at 10:25 am (2 years ago)

Hey babe! I would kickstart your metabolism with a cleanse. E-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com for cleanse deets and extra skinny tips.

6. Marie
    08.30.13 at 12:37 pm (11 months ago)

So true !!
    I was like really really fit when I was younger bc of a really sportive family, but i stopped everything around 16. BYE BYE 13 years of dance, tennis, etc ! ( SO SADDDD). So you can imagine the results …64kg ( 140lbs ) at 19years old for 160cm… just because i was LAZY ! I tried everything : stopped to eat, eat less, diet, etc ! nothing worked…
    But the ONLY GOOD WAY is to eat healthy and “move your ass” !
    I lose 30 lbs, with changing my food habits and doing a little of fitness …
    And I moved to SD, from France, and take weight back ( NOOOOOOoooooo) the trap of bad american food …
    And one more time fitness hepled me a lot (115lbs today) , and now it’s 2h or 1at least EVERYDAY without excuses even if it’s hard sometimes! But after I feel so good and proud !!!
    GIRLS DO NOT BE LAZY !!!!!! keep going and reach your goal !