The Skinny Confidential || A Lifestyle Blog. by: Lauryn Evarts

My Workout Group Does the 3-Day Juice Cleanse

Lauryn Evarts is a fitness and health blogger from Southern California.

[ Tea choice for Day 1: a Starbucks iced green tea, with light water + 2 splashes of passion, no sweetener ]

My workout group & a bunch of my girlfriends started the three day juice cleanse today. Here are the pros + the cons for day one of the cleanse:

++ Pros:

+ I already feel less bloated, my skin is shining, & I have loads of energy.

+ Each time I do the cleanse, it gets so much easier [ this is probably my 5th or 6th time doing the it within the last two years ].

+ Going through the process with friends is the best; it keeps me [ & them ] accountable.

+ Day 1 tastes great!

++ Cons:

+ I have to keep reminding myself to drink tons of water.

+ Since I’m always on the go, it makes it difficult to haul the gallon of juice around.

+ Working out is a bit harder than usual [ because you’re cutting carbs ].

+ It gets kind of old having to drink the same thing for eight hours straight.

For 3-day juice cleanse info, e-mail me at Lauryn@TheSkinnyConfidential.com!

{ Note: This cleanse isn’t for everyone: if you have any medical conditions before, during, or after the cleanse please consult a doctor immediately }.

** Click here for my favorite pre-made juice cleanse!

Lauryn Evarts is a fitness and health blogger from Southern California.

[ Sara with today’s juice ]

Lauryn Evarts is a fitness and health blogger from Southern California.

[ My friend, Jordan’s day one experience ]

Lauryn Evarts talks juicing and skinny tips. She is a fitness and wellness blogger from Southern California with weight loss tricks.

43 comments on My Workout Group Does the 3-Day Juice Cleanse

1. ally
    06.20.12 at 5:16 pm (4 years ago)

What is in the starbucks cup? Do they sell the juice cleanse there?

06.20.12 at 5:26 pm (4 years ago)

It’s green tea with 2 splashes of passion fruit tea [ trenta size ] with light water & no sweetener! So good! x

2. Destini
    06.20.12 at 9:17 pm (4 years ago)

YAY so glad you are doing this too! I will be joining in! I will have to make these at home as we don’t have a local place that will juice all this for me. Good thing I got a juicer for xmas!!
    Destini recently posted..Weekend Update – via InstagramMy Profile

3. Amanda
    06.21.12 at 2:18 am (4 years ago)

Hi, I would also like to do a juice cleanser but I do not know how? Could you email me how to do? Hugs! :)

4. Laurie
    06.21.12 at 6:40 am (4 years ago)

Good luck on the cleanse girls! It rocks! Actually looking forward to doing it again, soon!

5. Rachel McIntosh
    06.21.12 at 1:39 pm (4 years ago)

Hi could you email the details for this please, I’d like to do it! xx

• Lacey
      08.15.13 at 8:22 am (2 years ago)

Hey, your blog is so inspirational. I would also like to be emailed the juice cleanse, thanks :)

6. Megan
    06.21.12 at 4:06 pm (4 years ago)

Hi, could you email me the info for the jucice cleanse, I’d love to do it!

Thanks :)

7. Sarah
    06.21.12 at 10:01 pm (4 years ago)

Hey Lauryn! I’m a new reader of your blog and would love if you could send me the details of the juice cleanse! I find your blog so motivating. I’m recently engaged and really need to get in shape for my wedding!
    Sarah recently posted..Lately…My Profile

8. Anne
    06.22.12 at 3:58 am (4 years ago)

Hej Lauryn

Could you also email me the info about the juice cleanse?

Thank you so much for a very inspiring blog!

9. Amelia
    06.27.12 at 6:46 pm (4 years ago)

Would love the recipes and plan for 3 day juice cleanse? Please email if you can !

10. Laila Changezi
    06.28.12 at 6:25 am (4 years ago)

Hi Lauryn,

Gr8 blog! Very inspirational. Regards from Copenhagen. You are a living role model.
    Having said all this, I would like to know more about the 3-days juice cleanse. I have just started pilates, yoga and meditation at a fabulous family run fitness club. We are few in each session and learn everything properly.
    Along with it, we get fresh smoothies and herbal teas. Just what I always wished for.

To stay lean, fit and slim is something every woman owe herself. I learned it the hard way but it is never too late. Thanks again for your awesome blog!

Have a great summer.

11. Lindsey
    06.28.12 at 7:44 am (4 years ago)

Hi- I just came across your blog and am adding it to my daily list! :) I am very interested in the juice cleanse. I usually have a green smoothie everyday and like to do an all natural detox every now and then and this would be perfect right before the 4th! Thank you!

12. Grace Lily
    06.30.12 at 2:42 pm (4 years ago)

I’m on day one and I have to talk myself into drinking it every hour. It tastes so bad that I got a gnarly stomach & headache. (haha, sensitive little me) It’s probably pretty silly of me to do a juice cleanse knowing that I can’t drink anything but water without gagging. I already ordered day’s 2 and 3 so somebody please tell me day 2 tastes nothing like day 1.

On the bright side I don’t have any cravings and I don’t feel hungry at all! Probably because I ran in the AM and I’ve been laying in bed since. :)

Thanks for introducing me to this! It has been a learning experience…

13. Steph
    07.07.12 at 7:55 pm (4 years ago)

Hi – I really want to try the 72 hour detox and wondered if you’d mind emailing the full instructions to me. Thank you!!

14. Alecyn
    07.12.12 at 7:31 am (4 years ago)

I have always wanted to try a cleanse, but never got up the courage until now. Day one looks awesome. Would love if you could email the entire cleanse :)

15. Tracy R.
    09.23.12 at 11:28 am (3 years ago)

Can you please tell me the benefits of the 72-hour cleanse and also email it to me? I love your blog, just found it and would venture to say it is the most inspirational site I have found! Thank you so much for all your motivation!

• laurynevarts
      09.24.12 at 10:46 am (3 years ago)

Benefits: you feel great, weight loss, you’re cleansing the system to re-start it, the detox also clears your palette so you don’t crave sugar. Best perk: your skin will shine & you’ll have TONS of energy!

16. Katy
    10.02.12 at 1:50 pm (3 years ago)

Hiya!
    Please can you email me the 72 hour juice detox? Thanks!

17. Amanda
    10.12.12 at 3:09 pm (3 years ago)

Can you workout on this cleanse? Do you need anything extra to ofset working out?

18. Jessie
    11.27.12 at 10:44 am (3 years ago)

Hello! Can you please email me the 72 hour juice detox? Thanks!

• laurynevarts
      11.27.12 at 12:28 pm (3 years ago)

Sure!

19. Lauren
    12.01.12 at 12:33 pm (3 years ago)

Do you only have a 3 day? I would love all the details, thanks so much.

• laurynevarts
      12.02.12 at 11:28 am (3 years ago)

Done!

20. Kelly
    12.05.12 at 2:05 pm (3 years ago)

Hello, I would love to know about the 3 Day Cleanse as well! :) Could you please email it to me? Thank you! :)

21. Kelly
    12.08.12 at 5:09 pm (3 years ago)

Hello could you please email me the the details of the cleanse?! Thanks!!

22. Cindy
    12.29.12 at 8:26 am (3 years ago)

Awesome blog!
    Can you email the cleanse please and how often I’m supposed to drink it!!!?
    I have always wanted to cleanse!
    Thanks you

23. Amy Genise
    12.29.12 at 8:45 am (3 years ago)

could you please email me the 72 hour detox plan? thanks!

24. Janice
    12.30.12 at 4:39 am (3 years ago)

Hi – great blog !! Could you email me the details for the 3 day cleanse?
    Thanks

25. Randi
    01.17.13 at 5:30 pm (3 years ago)

Hey can you please send me the details on this! Thanks!

26. Ashley
    02.07.13 at 5:22 pm (3 years ago)

Hey Lauryn,

I sent you an email a few days ago requesting deets on the 3 day juice cleanse, and I haven’t gotten a reply yet (I’m sure you’re super busy) but I thought I’d try you on here! If you could email me the details I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
    -Ashley

27. Lauren
    02.08.13 at 9:54 am (3 years ago)

I would love the details! Thanks!

28. Lauren Ritchie
    03.12.13 at 4:28 pm (3 years ago)

I want to try the cleanse! Email it to me pretty please :)

29. Rona Wall
    03.24.13 at 6:49 am (3 years ago)

Hi!!!
    I loooove your blog. I know I’m a little late on this but I would love to try the 3 day cleanse!
    Could you email me the deets?
    Thanks so much and keep up the awesomely motivating posts!!
    Rona

30. Amy
    04.07.13 at 6:39 am (3 years ago)

Lauryn your blog is so informative and entertaining! If it’s not to late I would love the juice cleanse details!

Thank you so much for being such an inspiration!

31. Lexi Jones
    05.07.13 at 12:31 pm (3 years ago)

Can you email me the detox guidelines and day to day info please? I would really like to try it! Thanks!!!!

32. Lupe
    01.12.14 at 7:55 pm (2 years ago)

Sounds interesting I would like to try your cleansing can you please email me details thank you so much.

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on My Workout Group Does the 3-Day Juice Cleanse

1. […] This week I am going to blog about the cleanse. Have you guys every read Lauren Evarts The Skinny Confidential blog? It’s ammmmazing. I’ve been following her for a few years now. She always blogs about her cleanses and I am finally trying one! She has done a cleanse a few times on her site with the most recent being here. […]