The Most Amazing Detox Tea

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger and health blogger talks skinny tips and tricks on how to lose weight.

Whenever I am craving a warm cup of comforting tea I turn to this recipe. It’s super easy to make and all of the ingredients can be found at your local health food store. You will need:

+ Detox to Retox Tea:

1 Yogi DeTox Tea bag

1/2 teaspoon of raw, organic honey

2 splashes of Ginger Spice Apple Cider Vinegar

1 squeeze of lemon

1 1/2 cups of hot water

Some of the benefits? Lemon is a natural diuretic which flushes out the system. Apple cider vinegar has been known to treat many ailments, fight obesity, & clear up the complexion. The dandelion-infused DeTox tea by Yogi contains herbs that help clean the blood & eliminate toxins. And lastly, raw honey adds flavor, increases energy, & strengthens the immune system. This cup of tea is perfect when you’re feeling under the weather…or hungover!

Lauryn Evarts talks juicing and skinny tips. She is a fitness and wellness blogger from Southern California with weight loss tricks.

Newer comments

29 comments on The Most Amazing Detox Tea

1. Emily
    05.10.12 at 5:54 pm (3 years ago)

can I sub reg braggs apple cider vinegar??? I have a hard time getting that stuff down and this little combo sounds delish!

2. Emily
    05.10.12 at 5:56 pm (3 years ago)

Ok I tried to post but it said I did something wrong so let’s try this again? Sorry If it really did o thru.. Anyway can I sub reg braggs apple cider vinegar??

3. Style Savvy Chic
    05.10.12 at 7:46 pm (3 years ago)

How often do you drink this combination? I’ve tried it without the yogi tea and that particular organic honey. However, I’m going to go pick those up and add it to my detox mix. What kind of results does it have for you?

STYLE. SAVVY. CHIC!

Style Savvy Chic recently posted..My LifeMy Profile

05.10.12 at 11:51 pm (3 years ago)

I drink it 3-4 times a week; usually at night. I feel less bloated- and it’s very filling too.
      Lauryn recently posted..The Most Amazing Detox TeaMy Profile

4. Brianne
    05.11.12 at 6:54 am (3 years ago)

After the gym today Im searching my health store for this tea. Sounds amazing!
    Brianne recently posted..Mayo Crusted ChickenMy Profile

5. Danielle
    05.11.12 at 10:23 am (3 years ago)

I really need this today!! Thanks for sharing!

6. Laurie
    05.11.12 at 2:51 pm (3 years ago)

Hey Lauryn,

Just wanted to THANK YOU for the juice cleanse information and support. I lasted all three day, lost 8 lbs, and FEEL GREAT! All my colleagues and girlfriends are dying to try it and I will definitely do it again!

-L

7. bre
    05.11.12 at 10:17 pm (3 years ago)

Ok again, where do I get the tea, is there any caffeine or alert additives?

8. Mary @ Fit and Fed
    05.11.12 at 11:02 pm (3 years ago)

This looks like just a great combo, I will share it on Pinterest. Plus your idea of drinking it last thing at night is a great one for weight maintenance. Just a little something, not much in the way of calories, and keeps you hydrated for overnight. I had no idea there was such a thing as Ginger Spice Bragg’s ACV, too bad I’m fully stocked up on regular ACV!
    Mary @ Fit and Fed recently posted..Arugula and Watermelon SaladMy Profile

9. Courtney
    05.15.12 at 9:36 pm (3 years ago)

tried it & i’m hooked. sooooo goood!!

10. Shahana Golla
    06.22.12 at 12:11 pm (2 years ago)

Hello there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    Shahana Golla recently posted..Shahana GollaMy Profile

11. Emily C.
    07.04.12 at 12:42 am (2 years ago)

Great sounding recipe! I was wondering if I could use manuka honey instead?

12. Christina
    01.08.13 at 9:45 am (2 years ago)

Would you recommend drinking this during the 3 day juice cleanse? If so, should we leave out the raw honey?

13. HOw to be a model
    03.17.13 at 11:08 am (2 years ago)

I do not even know how I finished up right here, however I assumed this put up was good. I do not recognize who you are however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger when you are not already. Cheers!|

14. MARY
    05.15.13 at 8:53 am (2 years ago)

trying it today

15. Claire
    06.15.13 at 10:08 pm (1 year ago)

Is it okay to still work out with this detox

16. Esther
    01.24.14 at 9:04 pm (10 months ago)

What exactly do you consider a splash in this reciepe? Looks great I have heard wonderful things about the viniger and tea combo :) Thanks

01.25.14 at 10:57 am (10 months ago)

About a tablespoon to two tablespoons!

3Pingbacks & Trackbacks on The Most Amazing Detox Tea

1. [...] Skinny Confidential Skip to content HomeAboutContact MeFavoritesRecipesArchive ← The Most Amazing Detox Tea 05.12.12 · 5:30 pm ↓ Jump to [...]

2. [...] Tea time: make this detoxing tea to flush your system. Also, Marianna Hewitt swears by this skin detox [...]

3. [...] Tea time: make this detoxing tea to flush your system. Also, Marianna Hewitt swears by this skin detox [...]