Easy-DeTox-Tea-Recipe-with-Yogi-Tea-and-organic-raw-honey

The Most Amazing Detox Tea

May 10, 2012
by
LAURYN

Lauryn Evarts, fitness blogger and health blogger talks skinny tips and tricks on how to lose weight.

Whenever I am craving a warm cup of comforting tea I turn to this recipe. It’s super easy to make and all of the ingredients can be found at your local health food store. You will need:

+ Detox to Retox Tea:

1 Yogi DeTox Tea bag

1/2 teaspoon of raw, organic honey

2 splashes of Ginger Spice Apple Cider Vinegar

1 squeeze of lemon

1 1/2 cups of hot water

Some of the benefits? Lemon is a natural diuretic which flushes out the system. Apple cider vinegar has been known to treat many ailments, fight obesity, & clear up the complexion. The dandelion-infused DeTox tea by Yogi contains herbs that help clean the blood & eliminate toxins. And lastly, raw honey adds flavor, increases energy, & strengthens the immune system. This cup of tea is perfect when you’re feeling under the weather…or hungover!

OH, ALSO:

30 comments | Leave a Comment +

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

1. Emily

can I sub reg braggs apple cider vinegar??? I have a hard time getting that stuff down and this little combo sounds delish!

2. Emily

Ok I tried to post but it said I did something wrong so let’s try this again? Sorry If it really did o thru.. Anyway can I sub reg braggs apple cider vinegar??

3. Laurie

Hey Lauryn,

Just wanted to THANK YOU for the juice cleanse information and support. I lasted all three day, lost 8 lbs, and FEEL GREAT! All my colleagues and girlfriends are dying to try it and I will definitely do it again!

-L

4. Mary @ Fit and Fed

This looks like just a great combo, I will share it on Pinterest. Plus your idea of drinking it last thing at night is a great one for weight maintenance. Just a little something, not much in the way of calories, and keeps you hydrated for overnight. I had no idea there was such a thing as Ginger Spice Bragg’s ACV, too bad I’m fully stocked up on regular ACV!
    Mary @ Fit and Fed recently posted..Arugula and Watermelon SaladMy Profile

5. Pingback: How to Flatter Your Figure with Blogger Erin Brodie | The Skinny Confidential

6. Shahana Golla

Hello there! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    Shahana Golla recently posted..Shahana GollaMy Profile

7. Christina

Would you recommend drinking this during the 3 day juice cleanse? If so, should we leave out the raw honey?

8. HOw to be a model

I do not even know how I finished up right here, however I assumed this put up was good. I do not recognize who you are however certainly you’re going to a famous blogger when you are not already. Cheers!|

9. Pingback: Apple Cider Vinegar AMAZE Benefits--- Bottoms Up!

10. Pingback: Apple Cider Vinegar AMAZE Benefits--- Bottoms Up!

11. Esther

What exactly do you consider a splash in this reciepe? Looks great I have heard wonderful things about the viniger and tea combo :) Thanks

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *